Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(T)(ND) Oblivion Walkers

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29 > >>  

Zade Roxel
June 13, 2014

"I know how you feel. I may be a vampire, but I don't enjoy eating flesh. It doesn't sit well in my stomach."

by Zade Roxel
June 13, 2014

"I know how you feel. I may be a vampire, but I don't enjoy eating flesh. It doesn't sit well in my stomach."

BanditNation
June 13, 2014

Synthax chuckles. "Exactly."

by BanditNation
June 13, 2014

Synthax chuckles. "Exactly."

Zade Roxel
June 13, 2014

"Now that you've given a cursory explanation of your quest, I guess it's now my turn," the Nord cleared his throat, "700 years ago, give or take, I was born in the city of Riften here in Skyrim. My family worked as merchants back then... I suppose they're all dead now... and we lived a very normal life, until one day when I was old enough I decided to travel to Whiterun to better my skills. I never made it... as a mortal, that is. I stumbled upon a vampire's den near the marshes of Eastmarch. I tried to get away as fast as I could from the area, but I ran into a hunting party who had just returned with a fresh thrall. Let's just say they came back with one more victim than they planned," at this Thoringar looked around as he heard a very distant echo of a dragon's roar. (I'll finish this tomorrow, it's 12:30 where I am so I need to sleep)

by Zade Roxel
June 13, 2014

"Now that you've given a cursory explanation of your quest, I guess it's now my turn," the Nord cleared his throat, "700 years ago, give or take, I was born in the city of Riften here in Skyrim. My family worked as merchants back then... I suppose they're all dead now... and we lived a very normal life, until one day when I was old enough I decided to travel to Whiterun to better my skills. I never made it... as a mortal, that is. I stumbled upon a vampire's den near the marshes of Eastmarch. I tried to get away as fast as I could from the area, but I ran into a hunting party who had just returned with a fresh thrall. Let's just say they came back with one more victim than they planned," at this Thoringar looked around as he heard a very distant echo of a dragon's roar. (I'll finish this tomorrow, it's 12:30 where I am so I need to sleep)

BanditNation
June 13, 2014

Synthax looks in the direction of the roar. "Another dragon. Heh, good." 

(See you then.)

by BanditNation
June 13, 2014

Synthax looks in the direction of the roar. "Another dragon. Heh, good." 

(See you then.)

Zade Roxel
June 14, 2014

"Be ready. It may choose to fly this way at any moment. Anyway, back to the story. They knocked me unconcious and dragged me into their cave along with the other captives: three Nords (not including myself), a Breton, and a Khajiit. Long story short we spent our time working a plan to escape, and then we executed it. We lured one of the vampires into our cage and tried to use him as ransom to let us go. Unfortunately they had a back entrance to the cage and one of them snuck in and killed one the Nord that was holding the vampire, and the now freed vampire attacked us as well. We put up a fight until it was only myself, a Nord girl, and the Khajiit left. After a while they all just stopped attacking and ran away and we escaped through the back entrance. What we didn't know was that the reason they stopped attacking us was because we all had Sanguinare Vampiris: the infection that leads to vampirism. The three of us took up residence in Shor's Stone, a village in Eastmarch, but three days later when we eventually slept, the infection overtook us. When the villagers found out they drove us out, each of us going our seperate ways," at this Thoringar sighed and looked at the ground, "I never saw the other two again."

by Zade Roxel
June 14, 2014

"Be ready. It may choose to fly this way at any moment. Anyway, back to the story. They knocked me unconcious and dragged me into their cave along with the other captives: three Nords (not including myself), a Breton, and a Khajiit. Long story short we spent our time working a plan to escape, and then we executed it. We lured one of the vampires into our cage and tried to use him as ransom to let us go. Unfortunately they had a back entrance to the cage and one of them snuck in and killed one the Nord that was holding the vampire, and the now freed vampire attacked us as well. We put up a fight until it was only myself, a Nord girl, and the Khajiit left. After a while they all just stopped attacking and ran away and we escaped through the back entrance. What we didn't know was that the reason they stopped attacking us was because we all had Sanguinare Vampiris: the infection that leads to vampirism. The three of us took up residence in Shor's Stone, a village in Eastmarch, but three days later when we eventually slept, the infection overtook us. When the villagers found out they drove us out, each of us going our seperate ways," at this Thoringar sighed and looked at the ground, "I never saw the other two again."

BanditNation
June 14, 2014

"Wow. Have you ever tried to contact the two?"

by BanditNation
June 14, 2014

"Wow. Have you ever tried to contact the two?"

Zade Roxel
June 14, 2014

"I don't even know where to start... I never learned their names."

by Zade Roxel
June 14, 2014

"I don't even know where to start... I never learned their names."

BanditNation
June 14, 2014

"Hmm. Well, do you think you should start in a place where vampires are? I know of another place where an ancient vampire family lives, but i don't think they'd be there. Just looking at the place..." Synthax shivers.

by BanditNation
June 14, 2014

"Hmm. Well, do you think you should start in a place where vampires are? I know of another place where an ancient vampire family lives, but i don't think they'd be there. Just looking at the place..." Synthax shivers.

Zade Roxel
June 14, 2014

"Castle Volkihar? I've been there before, many years ago, and... let's just say I'm no longer welcome there."

by Zade Roxel
June 14, 2014

"Castle Volkihar? I've been there before, many years ago, and... let's just say I'm no longer welcome there."

BanditNation
June 14, 2014

"What'd you do?"

by BanditNation
June 14, 2014

"What'd you do?"

Zade Roxel
June 14, 2014

"Well firstly they don't usually like vampires not of their clan so that's the main reason. Secondly, I accidentally tried to steal some important cup or something while drunk."

by Zade Roxel
June 14, 2014

"Well firstly they don't usually like vampires not of their clan so that's the main reason. Secondly, I accidentally tried to steal some important cup or something while drunk."

BanditNation
June 14, 2014

Synthax laughs. "Well, i see why now."

by BanditNation
June 14, 2014

Synthax laughs. "Well, i see why now."

ZaneKata
June 17, 2014

*zane walks up and puts a dager to the vampires throat* "WHO ARE YOU!?" zane said in an angry tone

by ZaneKata
June 17, 2014

*zane walks up and puts a dager to the vampires throat* "WHO ARE YOU!?" zane said in an angry tone

ZaneKata
June 17, 2014

(sorry for not getting on in a wile,  whats up jade, and PLOT TWIST :P)

by ZaneKata
June 17, 2014

(sorry for not getting on in a wile,  whats up jade, and PLOT TWIST :P)

Alduin The World Eater
June 17, 2014

*snikers seeing Zane put the dagger to the vampire's throat*

by Alduin The World Eater
June 17, 2014

*snikers seeing Zane put the dagger to the vampire's throat*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.