[deleted]
January 9, 2020

sure

by [deleted]
January 9, 2020

sure

DanielJason
January 17, 2020

Alphabet: No runes because I'm still learning.

by DanielJason
January 17, 2020

Meiko
February 12, 2020
DanielJason

Heyo! Wanna learn together? 

by Meiko
February 12, 2020
DanielJason

Heyo! Wanna learn together? 

Dovah Luft
March 8, 2020
Prefer typed (via email) but not necessary. Runes will only be used if handwritten, however i am still learning so will not likely be good. no country preference (though from UK). No preference on roleplay. Canon and expanded are accepted, not great with grammar though. Lok, thu'um.
by Dovah Luft
March 8, 2020
Prefer typed (via email) but not necessary. Runes will only be used if handwritten, however i am still learning so will not likely be good. no country preference (though from UK). No preference on roleplay. Canon and expanded are accepted, not great with grammar though. Lok, thu'um.

Scarlett foxx
March 11, 2020

how might i sign up?

by Scarlett foxx
March 11, 2020

how might i sign up?

Scarlett foxx
March 11, 2020
DovahKaaz

I'll try, as long as everyone's nice.

Alphabet: no preferences, but be aware that my rune drawing may be a little disshelved looking.

Handwriting or typed: again, no preferences, but either way, I'm most likely sending my letter written.

Canon or expanded: Expanded. Kinda hard to talk with a limited dictionary.

I'll take anyone from any country, but I'm in America if you'd prefer quickness.

Personal or roleplay: Let's start off somewhat personal, and once we exhaust that resource of stuff we can talk about to strangers or whatever, roleplay.

Other: None.

Can i be pel pals with you?!

by Scarlett foxx
March 11, 2020
DovahKaaz

I'll try, as long as everyone's nice.

Alphabet: no preferences, but be aware that my rune drawing may be a little disshelved looking.

Handwriting or typed: again, no preferences, but either way, I'm most likely sending my letter written.

Canon or expanded: Expanded. Kinda hard to talk with a limited dictionary.

I'll take anyone from any country, but I'm in America if you'd prefer quickness.

Personal or roleplay: Let's start off somewhat personal, and once we exhaust that resource of stuff we can talk about to strangers or whatever, roleplay.

Other: None.

Can i be pel pals with you?!

BlueGenes22
March 22, 2020
Let?s see if this goes anywhere lol. English, no runes at least at first, typed cause my handwriting is garbage, expanded because more word options, I dont care what country, just speak English please. I would prefer role play, but I may make an exception in some cases. Pm me if you are interested, I may not see it if you respond here.
by BlueGenes22
March 22, 2020
Let?s see if this goes anywhere lol. English, no runes at least at first, typed cause my handwriting is garbage, expanded because more word options, I dont care what country, just speak English please. I would prefer role play, but I may make an exception in some cases. Pm me if you are interested, I may not see it if you respond here.

BlueGenes22
March 22, 2020
@Dovah Luft I’ll be your pal!
by BlueGenes22
March 22, 2020
@Dovah Luft I’ll be your pal!

BlueGenes22
March 22, 2020
@Scarlett foxx do you want to be pals?
by BlueGenes22
March 22, 2020

Scarlett foxx
March 27, 2020
BlueGenes22

yes plz!

by Scarlett foxx
March 27, 2020
BlueGenes22

yes plz!

Ruth Yol
April 5, 2020

I'd really like to do this! Um, no runes, email please, U.S.A, roleplay please, don't care about canon or expanded. Oh! And patience. I'm not that good a writer. Sorry.

by Ruth Yol
April 5, 2020

I'd really like to do this! Um, no runes, email please, U.S.A, roleplay please, don't care about canon or expanded. Oh! And patience. I'm not that good a writer. Sorry.

Indorotte
June 29, 2020

This post has been deleted.

by Indorotte
June 29, 2020

This post has been deleted.

Dovahtinvaach
August 12, 2020
@paarthurnax runes location dosent matter personal is ok nothing else I can think of.
by Dovahtinvaach
August 12, 2020
@paarthurnax runes location dosent matter personal is ok nothing else I can think of.

Mirkrahven
September 29, 2020

Wow! What a great idea! @.@

by Mirkrahven
September 29, 2020

Wow! What a great idea! @.@

Dragonsouleater
December 11, 2020
Id like to try and sign up . this language is very cool and id love to speak with others that are as interested in skyrim as i am. Im new to the language though im okay with speaking english and im learning french id lile to talk with no runes that would make it very difficult for me to read and the way id like to communicate is via email or personal phone . Oh yea and canon please
by Dragonsouleater
December 11, 2020
Id like to try and sign up . this language is very cool and id love to speak with others that are as interested in skyrim as i am. Im new to the language though im okay with speaking english and im learning french id lile to talk with no runes that would make it very difficult for me to read and the way id like to communicate is via email or personal phone . Oh yea and canon please

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25 > >>