Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Ban Game!!!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  241  242  243  244  245  294  295  296  297 > >>  

Vahdin Eroljan
April 1, 2018

banned for banning a banner that lectured another banner for incorrect banning.

by Vahdin Eroljan
April 1, 2018

banned for banning a banner that lectured another banner for incorrect banning.

Strun
April 1, 2018
Banned for banning me for banning a banner that banned a banner that lecture another banner for incorrect banning
by Strun
April 1, 2018
Banned for banning me for banning a banner that banned a banner that lecture another banner for incorrect banning

OED Kaldmit
April 1, 2018

Banned for using the word "ban" so many times

by OED Kaldmit
April 1, 2018

Banned for using the word "ban" so many times

Vahdin Eroljan
April 1, 2018

banned for banning the use of exsessive use of the word ban.

by Vahdin Eroljan
April 1, 2018

banned for banning the use of exsessive use of the word ban.

Zinrahzul
April 1, 2018
banned for over-u_e of the letter '_'
by Zinrahzul
April 1, 2018
banned for over-u_e of the letter '_'

Strun
April 1, 2018

banned for using _

by Strun
April 1, 2018

banned for using _

Duryoljot
April 1, 2018
Banned for misconstruing band flow as ban'd flo.
by Duryoljot
April 1, 2018
Banned for misconstruing band flow as ban'd flo.

Zinrahzul
April 1, 2018
banned for mentioning Flo from the Progressive commercials.
by Zinrahzul
April 1, 2018
banned for mentioning Flo from the Progressive commercials.

Vahdin Eroljan
April 2, 2018

Banned for removing the w from flow. Also banned for previously banning the use of the letter s.

by Vahdin Eroljan
April 2, 2018

Banned for removing the w from flow. Also banned for previously banning the use of the letter s.

[deleted]
April 5, 2018

Banned because this thread is amazing, but you are the cause that makes me forget to check it every so often.

by [deleted]
April 5, 2018

Banned because this thread is amazing, but you are the cause that makes me forget to check it every so often.

Hahdremro
April 6, 2018

Banned for blaming Vahdin for something caused by flaws in your own memory.

by Hahdremro
April 6, 2018

Banned for blaming Vahdin for something caused by flaws in your own memory.

[deleted]
April 8, 2018

Banned for not giving me a good reason to ban you, forcing me to revert to what many would call a really drawn out ban, but you, and readers, are simply going to have to deal with it as I draw this ban out until I can think of something witty and revitalizing. Alas, in the middle of English class,  such a thing is not possible, thus for no known reason, (other than the fact that it's been stuck in my head for a few weeks.) I shall hereby quote Shakespeare with a scottish accent. "And lo gave to airy nothing, a local habitation and a name." Also, on a side note "Baguette, 52, Onimonculory, Anima, Potato and...             "

by [deleted]
April 8, 2018

Banned for not giving me a good reason to ban you, forcing me to revert to what many would call a really drawn out ban, but you, and readers, are simply going to have to deal with it as I draw this ban out until I can think of something witty and revitalizing. Alas, in the middle of English class,  such a thing is not possible, thus for no known reason, (other than the fact that it's been stuck in my head for a few weeks.) I shall hereby quote Shakespeare with a scottish accent. "And lo gave to airy nothing, a local habitation and a name." Also, on a side note "Baguette, 52, Onimonculory, Anima, Potato and...             "

OED Kaldmit
April 8, 2018

Banned for making such a long post that i had to stop my execution duties as an Oblivion Execution dragon and read it.

by OED Kaldmit
April 8, 2018

Banned for making such a long post that i had to stop my execution duties as an Oblivion Execution dragon and read it.

[deleted]
April 8, 2018

Banned for being an Excecution Dragon of Oblivion.

by [deleted]
April 8, 2018

Banned for being an Excecution Dragon of Oblivion.

OED Kaldmit
April 8, 2018

Banned for disrepecting my species. If you were in Oblivion, you might be in my feeding line.

by OED Kaldmit
April 8, 2018

Banned for disrepecting my species. If you were in Oblivion, you might be in my feeding line.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  241  242  243  244  245  294  295  296  297 > >>