Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

"Introduce yourself and explain everything you know to the Commander."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

"Introduce yourself and explain everything you know to the Commander."

Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

"I'm Prince Golden Glow, and I came here to investigate a broken window which was apparently broken by somepony working for the shadow dragon thing. The dragon can control fire and give it life, and apparently raise the dead. He can also make pony soldiers out of shadow. Apparently, unlike all the other shadow creatures I've faced, this one is immune to light."

by Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

"I'm Prince Golden Glow, and I came here to investigate a broken window which was apparently broken by somepony working for the shadow dragon thing. The dragon can control fire and give it life, and apparently raise the dead. He can also make pony soldiers out of shadow. Apparently, unlike all the other shadow creatures I've faced, this one is immune to light."

Mirkrilaar
October 13, 2015
I nod. "It's a pleasure to meet you, your majesty. Is there anyway to stop this from attacking us?"
by Mirkrilaar
October 13, 2015
I nod. "It's a pleasure to meet you, your majesty. Is there anyway to stop this from attacking us?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 14, 2015

Fang watched them in silence. I need to find out if what that thing said is true . . . But I doubt Her Majesty will speak with me again so soon.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 14, 2015

Fang watched them in silence. I need to find out if what that thing said is true . . . But I doubt Her Majesty will speak with me again so soon.

Grolahmul
October 14, 2015

"Not that I know of, soldier," said GG, "Like I said, blasts of light don't work. I tried."

by Grolahmul
October 14, 2015

"Not that I know of, soldier," said GG, "Like I said, blasts of light don't work. I tried."

Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2015
"Then we need to find out what's causing this and put a stop to it. Sadly for you, her majesties have taught me to try and reason first before taking such rash action. Let's see if we can communicate with it in a neutral way and maybe we can come to a consensus."
by Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2015
"Then we need to find out what's causing this and put a stop to it. Sadly for you, her majesties have taught me to try and reason first before taking such rash action. Let's see if we can communicate with it in a neutral way and maybe we can come to a consensus."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 14, 2015

Fang hesitated. "I think he could agree to a more peaceful discussion. He did claim to be the husband of Nightmare Moon, Princess Luna may have the best chance."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 14, 2015

Fang hesitated. "I think he could agree to a more peaceful discussion. He did claim to be the husband of Nightmare Moon, Princess Luna may have the best chance."

Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2015
I sigh. "I...prefer not to bring her into this unless it's absolutely necessary. Just hearing Celestia and Luna fight saddens me. Even 1,000 years ago."
by Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2015
I sigh. "I...prefer not to bring her into this unless it's absolutely necessary. Just hearing Celestia and Luna fight saddens me. Even 1,000 years ago."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 14, 2015

Fang nodded. "Very well." She hesitated again. "The dragon . . . Nightmare Soul, he did tell me one of his goals."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 14, 2015

Fang nodded. "Very well." She hesitated again. "The dragon . . . Nightmare Soul, he did tell me one of his goals."

Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2015
I raise an eyebrow, intrigued. "Which was....?"
by Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2015
I raise an eyebrow, intrigued. "Which was....?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 14, 2015

"To unite the races and merge day and night into one. Not in the way that Nightmare Moon had tried so long ago. The warmth and life of the sun merged with the shade and protection of the night."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 14, 2015

"To unite the races and merge day and night into one. Not in the way that Nightmare Moon had tried so long ago. The warmth and life of the sun merged with the shade and protection of the night."

Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2015
I raise an eyebrow. "That's....very interesting. Are you so sure that this is a bad thing? It somewhat doesn't seem bad if you ask me."
by Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2015
I raise an eyebrow. "That's....very interesting. Are you so sure that this is a bad thing? It somewhat doesn't seem bad if you ask me."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.