Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  35  36  37  38 > >>  

Vultuzmaar
November 4, 2015

(we should hold on KDK until the confrontation between strun's, ahkrin's, and my character is finished)

by Vultuzmaar
November 4, 2015

(we should hold on KDK until the confrontation between strun's, ahkrin's, and my character is finished)

Vultuzmaar
November 4, 2015

Vulen relayed the message to Falin.

by Vultuzmaar
November 4, 2015

Vulen relayed the message to Falin.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

The Bosmer frowned slightly, shifting. "You need my blood . . .? What for?"

(It's not like blood samples are really a thing in TES . . . )

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"Just a small vial, you'll feel nothing more than a little pinch, trust me. Its all for science, I guess. See what species you are, etc. I dunno, I ain't an egghead." Jorrya replies to her, shrugging once he's done speaking.

by Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"Just a small vial, you'll feel nothing more than a little pinch, trust me. Its all for science, I guess. See what species you are, etc. I dunno, I ain't an egghead." Jorrya replies to her, shrugging once he's done speaking.

Vultuzmaar
November 4, 2015

speaking to Falin "Not much will be needed. It is so we will know how certain remedies will affect you and that we don't accidentally poison you with medicines made for those with different...bodies. It shouldn't hurt more than a pinch."

by Vultuzmaar
November 4, 2015

speaking to Falin "Not much will be needed. It is so we will know how certain remedies will affect you and that we don't accidentally poison you with medicines made for those with different...bodies. It shouldn't hurt more than a pinch."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015
Vultuzmaar

She tilted her head, obviously confused by the concept. "Well, I guess if you want blood . . . " She slipped off her gauntlet and glove, revealing her slender fingers and small hand. Sharp fangs effortlessly pierce flesh and the mer held her hand out to the others. "I do heal pretty fast though."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015
Vultuzmaar

She tilted her head, obviously confused by the concept. "Well, I guess if you want blood . . . " She slipped off her gauntlet and glove, revealing her slender fingers and small hand. Sharp fangs effortlessly pierce flesh and the mer held her hand out to the others. "I do heal pretty fast though."

Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Jorrya frowns at first, hidden by his helmet, before he shrugs and holds a tiny vial under the wound. After just a few drops of blood, he takes it away, the medical droid wrapping the hand in a kolto bandage.

"There, that should do it. Was that so hard?"

by Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Jorrya frowns at first, hidden by his helmet, before he shrugs and holds a tiny vial under the wound. After just a few drops of blood, he takes it away, the medical droid wrapping the hand in a kolto bandage.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz
Nihilus went to the hangar to see his new upgrades to his fighter but it was only half done. The mechs were on the ground dead, it looked like they were shot by blasters. Nihilus ignited his lightsaber that glowed crimson red, "search the ship, kill any republic soldiers you see" said Nihilus (Lok you control the soldiers that are somehow on Nihilus's flagship)

(Sorry, I forgot about this post. Lok can you reply please? I believe the above post ^ is on page 23)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz
Nihilus went to the hangar to see his new upgrades to his fighter but it was only half done. The mechs were on the ground dead, it looked like they were shot by blasters. Nihilus ignited his lightsaber that glowed crimson red, "search the ship, kill any republic soldiers you see" said Nihilus (Lok you control the soldiers that are somehow on Nihilus's flagship)

(Sorry, I forgot about this post. Lok can you reply please? I believe the above post ^ is on page 23)

Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

A team of soldiers, five of them, were unable to escape with the rest of the crew. So, they did the next best thing: Board one of the Sith ships and do as much damage as they could. They joined the military, they knew they might have had to make such a sacrifice.

They were now headed to the engine deck, but had already set decoy explosives in the armory, which were set to detonate... Now.

BOOM!

by Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

A team of soldiers, five of them, were unable to escape with the rest of the crew. So, they did the next best thing: Board one of the Sith ships and do as much damage as they could. They joined the military, they knew they might have had to make such a sacrifice.

They were now headed to the engine deck, but had already set decoy explosives in the armory, which were set to detonate... Now.

BOOM!

Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

(just to let you know we already landed on Ziost) Nihilus heard the explosion and rushed towards the engine deck, he could sense where the republic soldiers were, with him was a squadron of 50 sith troopers, ones in elite black armor.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

(just to let you know we already landed on Ziost) Nihilus heard the explosion and rushed towards the engine deck, he could sense where the republic soldiers were, with him was a squadron of 50 sith troopers, ones in elite black armor.

Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

They hadn't gone in unprepared, though, and their local engineer had set up a few charges that were programmed to explode if anything passed them or if they were prematurely moved. That, and a portable senty turret with a heavy repeating blaster was at the other end of the hallway. Two of the soldiers were setting explosives on the Hyperdrive core, while two more were with the sentry. The fifth one was on guard, looking everywhere for any hidden entrances the enemy could get through.

by Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

They hadn't gone in unprepared, though, and their local engineer had set up a few charges that were programmed to explode if anything passed them or if they were prematurely moved. That, and a portable senty turret with a heavy repeating blaster was at the other end of the hallway. Two of the soldiers were setting explosives on the Hyperdrive core, while two more were with the sentry. The fifth one was on guard, looking everywhere for any hidden entrances the enemy could get through.

Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

by Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015
Lokonikah

(Oi, don't go blowing up my flagship :P)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015
Lokonikah

Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Not destroy. Just damage >:D ))

by Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Not destroy. Just damage >:D ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015
Lokonikah

While the words weren't clear, the Sergeant's tone was. She frowned at him, looking mildly irritated. You should try having the day I've had. See if you're such a smartasss afterwards . . .

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015
Lokonikah

While the words weren't clear, the Sergeant's tone was. She frowned at him, looking mildly irritated. You should try having the day I've had. See if you're such a smartasss afterwards . . .

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  35  36  37  38 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.