ZaneKata
June 17, 2014

*yells at the vampire in tears "ARE YOU THE MAN WHO KILLED MY FAMILY?!?!"

by ZaneKata
June 17, 2014

*yells at the vampire in tears "ARE YOU THE MAN WHO KILLED MY FAMILY?!?!"

BanditNation
June 17, 2014

Synthax grabs Zane's arm and throws him to the ground. Synthax takes the dagger and throws it into the ground. "That vampire hasn't hurt us, he's not going to."

by BanditNation
June 17, 2014

Synthax grabs Zane's arm and throws him to the ground. Synthax takes the dagger and throws it into the ground. "That vampire hasn't hurt us, he's not going to."

Alduin The World Eater
June 17, 2014

Oh Synthax it was just getting interesting *yellow eyes glisten*

by Alduin The World Eater
June 17, 2014

Oh Synthax it was just getting interesting *yellow eyes glisten*

BanditNation
June 17, 2014

"Well, he was going to kill the man."

by BanditNation
June 17, 2014

"Well, he was going to kill the man."

Zade Roxel
June 18, 2014

Thoringar puts his hand to his throat, "Oi! What was the purpose of that? I have no idea who you are or who you family was!"

by Zade Roxel
June 18, 2014

Thoringar puts his hand to his throat, "Oi! What was the purpose of that? I have no idea who you are or who you family was!"

BanditNation
June 18, 2014

"His family had been killed by a vampire, apparently."

by BanditNation
June 18, 2014

"His family had been killed by a vampire, apparently."

ZaneKata
June 19, 2014

*looks at the vampires eye "thousend pardens, you are very simular to the man who slaughtered my whole family" *easily backs away from the vampireds grip, and takes a seat on a rock "i was a young child, i saw a man with a sword stained with blood, my mother came screaming out of the house with a steel greatsword pearced through her chest, then she fell to the floor, and i lied there like a fool sobing over her, the man beat me, and burnt my hands" *rases arms to show the wounds* "and he left me alive, and the only thing i remember about that man is his, scar over his red eyes, his vampire teeth, and his demonous red sword, that was crafted by my... my father, but he is dead, because that cruel bastard" *zane fell to the floor sobbing "my sibling, my parents, my..my whole family"

(sorry i didnt respond, internet went down for two days)

by ZaneKata
June 19, 2014

*looks at the vampires eye "thousend pardens, you are very simular to the man who slaughtered my whole family" *easily backs away from the vampireds grip, and takes a seat on a rock "i was a young child, i saw a man with a sword stained with blood, my mother came screaming out of the house with a steel greatsword pearced through her chest, then she fell to the floor, and i lied there like a fool sobing over her, the man beat me, and burnt my hands" *rases arms to show the wounds* "and he left me alive, and the only thing i remember about that man is his, scar over his red eyes, his vampire teeth, and his demonous red sword, that was crafted by my... my father, but he is dead, because that cruel bastard" *zane fell to the floor sobbing "my sibling, my parents, my..my whole family"

(sorry i didnt respond, internet went down for two days)

Zade Roxel
June 19, 2014

Thoringar lifted up his hood to show Zane that he had no scars over his eyes, "Here is some proof that it wasn't me, along with the fact that my I made my sword myself."

by Zade Roxel
June 19, 2014

Thoringar lifted up his hood to show Zane that he had no scars over his eyes, "Here is some proof that it wasn't me, along with the fact that my I made my sword myself."

DovahNightingale
June 19, 2014

*Didn't get on in awhile. Sorry. And btw, thanks alot Synhax. You were a big help. :P* 'My time is running short. Why is Synthax not here yet? I will try to connect again.'  "Synthax," I say telekinetically. "Hurry, my time is coming to a close. I have something important to tell you, aswell. Come to me, and you will have something very important ld to you. A word of advice... do not seek out your brother to find me." 'He will find out soon enough why he hasn't gotten any letters from his brother... but for now, my life is at stake.'

by DovahNightingale
June 19, 2014

*Didn't get on in awhile. Sorry. And btw, thanks alot Synhax. You were a big help. :P* 'My time is running short. Why is Synthax not here yet? I will try to connect again.'  "Synthax," I say telekinetically. "Hurry, my time is coming to a close. I have something important to tell you, aswell. Come to me, and you will have something very important ld to you. A word of advice... do not seek out your brother to find me." 'He will find out soon enough why he hasn't gotten any letters from his brother... but for now, my life is at stake.'

BanditNation
June 19, 2014

Synthax knocks on his head. "Ah, i thought i got another voice in my head. But, i think we should go up this mountain."

by BanditNation
June 19, 2014

Synthax knocks on his head. "Ah, i thought i got another voice in my head. But, i think we should go up this mountain."

Alduin The World Eater
June 20, 2014

*Nods the begins climbing digging claws into the rocks and tail lashes back and forth* 

June 20, 2014

*Nods the begins climbing digging claws into the rocks and tail lashes back and forth* 

Zade Roxel
June 20, 2014

"I hope you guys don't mind..." Thoringar says as he transforms into a swarm of bats and starts flying up the hill.

by Zade Roxel
June 20, 2014

"I hope you guys don't mind..." Thoringar says as he transforms into a swarm of bats and starts flying up the hill.

BanditNation
June 20, 2014

Synthax whipsers to himself, "Cheater..."

by BanditNation
June 20, 2014

Synthax whipsers to himself, "Cheater..."

Alduin The World Eater
June 21, 2014

*takes beast form and climbs faster and growls*

June 21, 2014

*takes beast form and climbs faster and growls*

BanditNation
June 21, 2014

Synthax growls slightly and climbs faster.

by BanditNation
June 21, 2014

Synthax growls slightly and climbs faster.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.