Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  89  90  91  92 > >>  

ikaram
July 18, 2014

Kaj walks back into The Inn. "Another round for me!" He says to the barman. "That was much easier than I tought."

by ikaram
July 18, 2014

Kaj walks back into The Inn. "Another round for me!" He says to the barman. "That was much easier than I tought."

valromar
July 18, 2014
"you took care of everything?" Norcon drinks some of his mead, "how about after we finish this round, we head out to Windhelm because the later we go, the more guards we have to deal with."
by valromar
July 18, 2014
"you took care of everything?" Norcon drinks some of his mead, "how about after we finish this round, we head out to Windhelm because the later we go, the more guards we have to deal with."

ikaram
July 18, 2014

"Well, I was lucky. A rich guy was passing buy, and pickpocketing is really easy. And this guy is really rich." Kaj takes a sip. "I say that we go to sleep. And let's go in the mornin', ey? Its preatty late right now." Kaj drinks up. "Besides, we will be risking our lives A LOT on the way there, PLUS our good criminal here Norcon is not very likeable." Kaj gets a new round for him. "And neither are we, Phelan! You just called Ulfric a son of a bitch, and he really liked that village I've ruined." Kaj takes the drink, but stops at his lips. "Tell me if we are going now or not, cause I  don't want to get drunk, ya know?" Kaj puts the (insert whatever is the glass called, I'm not that good at English) down. "I might be too drunk already."

by ikaram
July 18, 2014

"Well, I was lucky. A rich guy was passing buy, and pickpocketing is really easy. And this guy is really rich." Kaj takes a sip. "I say that we go to sleep. And let's go in the mornin', ey? Its preatty late right now." Kaj drinks up. "Besides, we will be risking our lives A LOT on the way there, PLUS our good criminal here Norcon is not very likeable." Kaj gets a new round for him. "And neither are we, Phelan! You just called Ulfric a son of a bitch, and he really liked that village I've ruined." Kaj takes the drink, but stops at his lips. "Tell me if we are going now or not, cause I  don't want to get drunk, ya know?" Kaj puts the (insert whatever is the glass called, I'm not that good at English) down. "I might be too drunk already."

valromar
July 18, 2014
(mug?) Norcon looks over at Kaj "like i said, the earlier we leave, the better. Ulfric doesn't pay to much attention to his guard count at night and when he isn't paying attention, his guards tend to 'not notice' much. Also there won't be many people walking around at night to notice us anyway. But, if you want to wait till morning, that's fine to. We'll just have to find a more stealthy route." Norcon drinks the rest of his mead. "it's up to you guys, what are we going to do?"
by valromar
July 18, 2014
(mug?) Norcon looks over at Kaj "like i said, the earlier we leave, the better. Ulfric doesn't pay to much attention to his guard count at night and when he isn't paying attention, his guards tend to 'not notice' much. Also there won't be many people walking around at night to notice us anyway. But, if you want to wait till morning, that's fine to. We'll just have to find a more stealthy route." Norcon drinks the rest of his mead. "it's up to you guys, what are we going to do?"

ikaram
July 18, 2014

"I don't want to sleep during the day, stealth is my middle name, and I haven't had a drink in 6 months. Oh, I say we should stay." Kaj decides no Solstheim is worth not taking this sip. "Or we can go during the night. But Wildhelm is far away, it will BE night by the time we make it." Kaj decides he doesn't care his head is going to hurt. "If I get too drunk, make sure to hit me with a stick. Better being KO than being in trouble with the guards because of a fight."

by ikaram
July 18, 2014

"I don't want to sleep during the day, stealth is my middle name, and I haven't had a drink in 6 months. Oh, I say we should stay." Kaj decides no Solstheim is worth not taking this sip. "Or we can go during the night. But Wildhelm is far away, it will BE night by the time we make it." Kaj decides he doesn't care his head is going to hurt. "If I get too drunk, make sure to hit me with a stick. Better being KO than being in trouble with the guards because of a fight."

valromar
July 18, 2014
"I'll be sure to stop you before you have to much. So we are staying the night, alright, i respect that decision. Besides, you're right about the distance, i say we meet here first thing in the morning. By the time we get there, the guards should be on break so we will have a small window of opportunity. As for the people, we wear cloaks so they don't get us caught. I'm positive Ulfric has wanted posters of us all around the hold."
by valromar
July 18, 2014
"I'll be sure to stop you before you have to much. So we are staying the night, alright, i respect that decision. Besides, you're right about the distance, i say we meet here first thing in the morning. By the time we get there, the guards should be on break so we will have a small window of opportunity. As for the people, we wear cloaks so they don't get us caught. I'm positive Ulfric has wanted posters of us all around the hold."

ikaram
July 19, 2014

"OF ME?!" Kaj drinks another (cup?) "I PAID MY BOUNTY! If that bastard thinks he can mess with me, oh!!!" Kaj drinks another one. "What about or old friend here? Wha did Phelan do?" Kaj drinks the last cup. "Nevernind, I'm gonna take a nap!" Kaj walks towards the room he rented. "FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!"

by ikaram
July 19, 2014

"OF ME?!" Kaj drinks another (cup?) "I PAID MY BOUNTY! If that bastard thinks he can mess with me, oh!!!" Kaj drinks another one. "What about or old friend here? Wha did Phelan do?" Kaj drinks the last cup. "Nevernind, I'm gonna take a nap!" Kaj walks towards the room he rented. "FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!"

valromar
July 19, 2014
"sounds good." Norcon went back to his house for a quick rest.
by valromar
July 19, 2014
"sounds good." Norcon went back to his house for a quick rest.

valromar
July 19, 2014
Norcon walks in to the Bannered Mare in the morning with his pack, a cloak, and a sweet roll for breakfast.
by valromar
July 19, 2014
Norcon walks in to the Bannered Mare in the morning with his pack, a cloak, and a sweet roll for breakfast.

ikaram
July 19, 2014

Kaj spots Norcon. "Hey buddy! How's been your night? I thinks I had too many drinks." Kaj continues eating his meat. "I'm ready, and looks like you are too. Let's go find Phelan after breakfast, shall we?"

by ikaram
July 19, 2014

Kaj spots Norcon. "Hey buddy! How's been your night? I thinks I had too many drinks." Kaj continues eating his meat. "I'm ready, and looks like you are too. Let's go find Phelan after breakfast, shall we?"

valromar
July 19, 2014
"alright, that sounds good." Norcon finishes his sweet roll and starts eating a piece of meat.
by valromar
July 19, 2014
"alright, that sounds good." Norcon finishes his sweet roll and starts eating a piece of meat.

ikaram
July 19, 2014

Kaj eats his meat. "Where did Phelan say he lives?"

by ikaram
July 19, 2014

Kaj eats his meat. "Where did Phelan say he lives?"

valromar
July 19, 2014
"storm-shield manor it is right over there." Norcon points over to Phelan's house.
by valromar
July 19, 2014
"storm-shield manor it is right over there." Norcon points over to Phelan's house.

Phelan1019
July 19, 2014

Phelan comes out of the inn, and says, "Yes, that is my home. it was formerly the house of Clan Battle-Born, but after the Stormcloaks took over, they were 'encouraged' to leave. So, I bought it, and that was that. Never much liked Olfrid anyway."

by Phelan1019
July 19, 2014

Phelan comes out of the inn, and says, "Yes, that is my home. it was formerly the house of Clan Battle-Born, but after the Stormcloaks took over, they were 'encouraged' to leave. So, I bought it, and that was that. Never much liked Olfrid anyway."

valromar
July 19, 2014
Norcon handed Phelan a cloak, "here, you'll need this if we are going to sneak past everyone in Windhelm."
by valromar
July 19, 2014
Norcon handed Phelan a cloak, "here, you'll need this if we are going to sneak past everyone in Windhelm."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.