Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Fang frowned slightly. 'Luna's chambers are right next to Celestia's . . . With everything on lockdown from the attacks it'll be next to impossible to convince her to step outside. The guards certainly wouldn't allow it either.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Fang frowned slightly. 'Luna's chambers are right next to Celestia's . . . With everything on lockdown from the attacks it'll be next to impossible to convince her to step outside. The guards certainly wouldn't allow it either.'

Spyro
October 15, 2015

"Like I said, I won't force you to do this, you don't have to if you don't want to, I'll do it if you like, maybe talk to them to let you in if you want." Soul said.

by Spyro
October 15, 2015

"Like I said, I won't force you to do this, you don't have to if you don't want to, I'll do it if you like, maybe talk to them to let you in if you want." Soul said.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

'I can try speaking with the guards unless you have something else in mind. I don't want this to lead to bloodshed . . .'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

'I can try speaking with the guards unless you have something else in mind. I don't want this to lead to bloodshed . . .'

Spyro
October 15, 2015

"Head down to her room, and I can eather send them to dream land, or I can destracted them with something. What do you want?" Soul asked

by Spyro
October 15, 2015

"Head down to her room, and I can eather send them to dream land, or I can destracted them with something. What do you want?" Soul asked

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Fang neared the princesses' chambers. 'Let them doze. I'm impressed these earth ponies stayed awake as long as they have.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Fang neared the princesses' chambers. 'Let them doze. I'm impressed these earth ponies stayed awake as long as they have.'

Grolahmul
October 15, 2015

(Am I the only one confused that the Princesses need guards? They're the most powerful ponies in Equestria!)

by Grolahmul
October 15, 2015

(Am I the only one confused that the Princesses need guards? They're the most powerful ponies in Equestria!)

Spyro
October 15, 2015

(I question it at times.) "You got it Fang." As soon as Soul said that a dark mist surounded the guards, they started to panic till they heard a southing voice. "Sleep, young ones, You have deservered a few minutes of rest." Soul said in a calm tone, evently, the guards fell asleep.

by Spyro
October 15, 2015

(I question it at times.) "You got it Fang." As soon as Soul said that a dark mist surounded the guards, they started to panic till they heard a southing voice. "Sleep, young ones, You have deservered a few minutes of rest." Soul said in a calm tone, evently, the guards fell asleep.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015
Grolahmul

(More a formality than anything I believe. Besides, it's more for the palace itself.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015
Grolahmul

(More a formality than anything I believe. Besides, it's more for the palace itself.)

Spyro
October 15, 2015

"Go for it Fang." Soul said to her.

by Spyro
October 15, 2015

"Go for it Fang." Soul said to her.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Fang couldn't help but quietly chuckle. 'They could use the rest anyway.' Unlocking the door, she stepped into Luna's chamber and removed her helmet placing it on the floor. "Your highness," she said with a low bow, her spread wings touching the floor.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Fang couldn't help but quietly chuckle. 'They could use the rest anyway.' Unlocking the door, she stepped into Luna's chamber and removed her helmet placing it on the floor. "Your highness," she said with a low bow, her spread wings touching the floor.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

(Sorry, internet blipped out)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

(Sorry, internet blipped out)

Mirkrilaar
October 15, 2015
I fall to the ground, passed out. The rest of the guards fall as well.
by Mirkrilaar
October 15, 2015
I fall to the ground, passed out. The rest of the guards fall as well.

Mirkrilaar
October 15, 2015
(This might shed some light about the guard.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Vly-fQcHQ)
by Mirkrilaar
October 15, 2015
(This might shed some light about the guard.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Vly-fQcHQ)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Hesitating, Fang glanced up at the princess. She seemed distracted, like she hadn't even noticed the guardsmare walk in. Fang slowly stood and approached her. "Your highness, is everything alright?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Hesitating, Fang glanced up at the princess. She seemed distracted, like she hadn't even noticed the guardsmare walk in. Fang slowly stood and approached her. "Your highness, is everything alright?"

Mirkrilaar
October 15, 2015
She snaps out of a trance. "Huh? Yes, everything is fine! Thank you."
by Mirkrilaar
October 15, 2015
She snaps out of a trance. "Huh? Yes, everything is fine! Thank you."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.