A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [ND] Warhammer 40,000: Alliance

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28 > >>  

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Rogziel killed and stabbed necrons, even blowing holes throught there chests with his bolter alongside the rest of his 24 space marines

(( Good god... Why am I so superior in writing war scenes? ))

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Rogziel killed and stabbed necrons, even blowing holes throught there chests with his bolter alongside the rest of his 24 space marines

Emperor of Man
November 1, 2015
Lokonikah

(Because you like to rub it in our faces.)

by Emperor of Man
November 1, 2015
Lokonikah

(Because you like to rub it in our faces.)

Emperor of Man
November 1, 2015

(*rubs sponge in face* See?)

by Emperor of Man
November 1, 2015

Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( *Steals Le Sponge, rubs in my own face* Ikr? ))

by Lokonikah
November 1, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( *Steals Le Sponge, rubs in my own face* Ikr? ))

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(*wacks you both and rubs the sponge in my face* my sponge)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

Lokonikah
November 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( I used that sponge to clean myself in my shower... :/ ))

by Lokonikah
November 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( I used that sponge to clean myself in my shower... :/ ))

Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015

Galariel orders all of his Wraithfighters to cast fear and fire their D-Scythes. They comply, leaving another half of the remaining army dead. A couple Wraithfighter erupt into flame. Such is the risk of war.

He unleashes mass Eldritch spells, turning numerous Necrons to ash.

by Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015

Galariel orders all of his Wraithfighters to cast fear and fire their D-Scythes. They comply, leaving another half of the remaining army dead. A couple Wraithfighter erupt into flame. Such is the risk of war.

He unleashes mass Eldritch spells, turning numerous Necrons to ash.

Lokonikah
November 2, 2015

(( One would think it would be harder to fight Necron, even with D-Scythes... But eh, whatever. ))

The tide of Imperial firepower rapidly crashes into the Necron lines, not caring in the slightest of the dangers as Man engages Necron in close combat. Many Guardsmen and Women are taken down while being surrounded or overwhelmed, while others group together and drown the enemy in numbers, las fire, bayonets, and blood.

Gideon fills the face of one metal abomination with a burst of hellgun fire, kicking it over as he leaps over the destroyed aircar behind the machine and stabbing another where its vocal cords would be. He squeezes the trigger twice, followed by a twisting of his rifle and wrenching out to the side, all but tearing the creatures head off as a Cyclops remote detonation tank roars past at 35 km/h., all but ramming itself through a squad of Necron warriors and into a Destroyer, detonating its explosives and destroying the hostile hovertank.

The four Warhounds unleashes fire from there Vulcan Megabolter, ripping through dozens, if not hundreds, of hostile Necrons of various sizes. A squadron of Destroyers use their weapons to overwhelm one of the scout titans, taking out its leg and sending the 14 meter (Approx. 45 feet) miniature god of war down to the ground, kicking of a small plume of dust. A pair of Hellhound Flame Tanks, supported by a Leman Russ, move to support it as the Princeps crew evacuate the fallen machine, each of them drawing laspistols and holding their own as a Samaritan-variant Chimera arrives on the scene, a squad of Kriegsmen shuffling out and covering the crew as they move their wounded into the medical APC. Soon, the APC leaves, the Kriegsmen charging forth as they all shout the Litany of Sacrifice and prayers to the Emperor.

One of the other remaining Warhounds turns upon the Destroyers, priming its twin-barreled Turbolaser Destructor and firing on one of the hostile tanks. Its armor does little to stop the super-heavy tank killing weapon, the super-heavy laserfire quickly chewing through it like paper, before the titan turns to do the same to the others as the other pair of Warhounds charge forth with the rest of the army, Vulcan Megabolters and Plasma blastguns whittling away at the Necron army.

by Lokonikah
November 2, 2015

(( One would think it would be harder to fight Necron, even with D-Scythes... But eh, whatever. ))

The tide of Imperial firepower rapidly crashes into the Necron lines, not caring in the slightest of the dangers as Man engages Necron in close combat. Many Guardsmen and Women are taken down while being surrounded or overwhelmed, while others group together and drown the enemy in numbers, las fire, bayonets, and blood.

Gideon fills the face of one metal abomination with a burst of hellgun fire, kicking it over as he leaps over the destroyed aircar behind the machine and stabbing another where its vocal cords would be. He squeezes the trigger twice, followed by a twisting of his rifle and wrenching out to the side, all but tearing the creatures head off as a Cyclops remote detonation tank roars past at 35 km/h., all but ramming itself through a squad of Necron warriors and into a Destroyer, detonating its explosives and destroying the hostile hovertank.

The four Warhounds unleashes fire from there Vulcan Megabolter, ripping through dozens, if not hundreds, of hostile Necrons of various sizes. A squadron of Destroyers use their weapons to overwhelm one of the scout titans, taking out its leg and sending the 14 meter (Approx. 45 feet) miniature god of war down to the ground, kicking of a small plume of dust. A pair of Hellhound Flame Tanks, supported by a Leman Russ, move to support it as the Princeps crew evacuate the fallen machine, each of them drawing laspistols and holding their own as a Samaritan-variant Chimera arrives on the scene, a squad of Kriegsmen shuffling out and covering the crew as they move their wounded into the medical APC. Soon, the APC leaves, the Kriegsmen charging forth as they all shout the Litany of Sacrifice and prayers to the Emperor.

One of the other remaining Warhounds turns upon the Destroyers, priming its twin-barreled Turbolaser Destructor and firing on one of the hostile tanks. Its armor does little to stop the super-heavy tank killing weapon, the super-heavy laserfire quickly chewing through it like paper, before the titan turns to do the same to the others as the other pair of Warhounds charge forth with the rest of the army, Vulcan Megabolters and Plasma blastguns whittling away at the Necron army.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Hellsmasha smashed a Necron (compare mine and Lok's writing lol)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"Mind providing some support for my men?!" Yelled out Rogziel at the Farseer and Gideon

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"Mind providing some support for my men?!" Yelled out Rogziel at the Farseer and Gideon

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

("My me?!" What the WTF?!)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

("My me?!" What the WTF?!)

Lokonikah
November 2, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

( In my RPs you or anyone involved in, this kind of laziness will not be accepted. Matter of fact, I'm gonna update the rules in To be a Soldier. And Veyd, in my RPs, work on spelling and grammar. Pay attention English class. Its useful for writing RPs and stories. )

by Lokonikah
November 2, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

( In my RPs you or anyone involved in, this kind of laziness will not be accepted. Matter of fact, I'm gonna update the rules in To be a Soldier. And Veyd, in my RPs, work on spelling and grammar. Pay attention English class. Its useful for writing RPs and stories. )

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015
Lokonikah

(I left the Star Wars RPs)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015
Lokonikah

(I left the Star Wars RPs)

Emperor of Man
November 4, 2015

(Let's finish this damn thing!)

by Emperor of Man
November 4, 2015

(Let's finish this damn thing!)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

(I'm waiting on Lok to reply to Rogziel)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

(I'm waiting on Lok to reply to Rogziel)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.