A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  35  36  37  38 > >>  

Lokonikah
November 5, 2015
Grolahmul

"Know that Ko'Do'Kar will defend himself if these ones try wnything fishy," said KDK.

(( *AHem* They are snipers. They are hidden, and rather far away. ))

by Lokonikah
November 5, 2015
Grolahmul

"Know that Ko'Do'Kar will defend himself if these ones try wnything fishy," said KDK.

(( *AHem* They are snipers. They are hidden, and rather far away. ))

Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015
Grolahmul

"Know that Ko'Do'Kar will defend himself if these ones try anything fishy," said KDK.

"Don't worry we mean no harm to you" The jedi master looks in the directions of the snipers "May we have some privacy? I don't wish you to hear any of what we are discussing, and we don't want to worry or agrevate our guest" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015
Grolahmul

"Know that Ko'Do'Kar will defend himself if these ones try anything fishy," said KDK.

"Don't worry we mean no harm to you" The jedi master looks in the directions of the snipers "May we have some privacy? I don't wish you to hear any of what we are discussing, and we don't want to worry or agrevate our guest" 

Vultuzmaar
November 5, 2015

Vulen and Qo exit the medical room and make their way to the training hall

by Vultuzmaar
November 5, 2015

Vulen and Qo exit the medical room and make their way to the training hall

Grolahmul
November 5, 2015

"Considering all the trouble Ko'Do'Kar and his friends met back on Nirn, Ko'Do'Kar can't be too trusting," explained KDK, "For example, magic made Ko'Do'Kar have to fight his friends. Magic cast by the daughter of Ko'Do'Kar's friend."

by Grolahmul
November 5, 2015

"Considering all the trouble Ko'Do'Kar and his friends met back on Nirn, Ko'Do'Kar can't be too trusting," explained KDK, "For example, magic made Ko'Do'Kar have to fight his friends. Magic cast by the daughter of Ko'Do'Kar's friend."

Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015

The two Rogues walk into the training hall. Hm. Looks like a Cathar, but it's not from this universe. What is going on here?

by Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015

The two Rogues walk into the training hall. Hm. Looks like a Cathar, but it's not from this universe. What is going on here?

Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015

"Hmm...do explain this, daughter. And of this magic you keep refering too" Said the jedi master a bit curious of the terms this 'cat like man' keeps talking about.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015

"Hmm...do explain this, daughter. And of this magic you keep refering too" Said the jedi master a bit curious of the terms this 'cat like man' keeps talking about.

Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015

'Their life force, it seems.' Qodra'ath explains from behind.

(The Jedi Master would hate Qodra'ath since he's a Roge Jedi.)

by Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015

'Their life force, it seems.' Qodra'ath explains from behind.

(The Jedi Master would hate Qodra'ath since he's a Roge Jedi.)

Lokonikah
November 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Wow... Snipers cannot be seen or heard. If you try to talk to them, especially wh ile they are half a mile away and are on Coruscant, a loud-ass planet with constant traffic and announcements, they ain't gonna hear nothing. And with how many living things there are on Coruscant, you'd have to be actively looking for them to find their Force signatures. Otherwise, you won't know they are there. ))

by Lokonikah
November 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Wow... Snipers cannot be seen or heard. If you try to talk to them, especially wh ile they are half a mile away and are on Coruscant, a loud-ass planet with constant traffic and announcements, they ain't gonna hear nothing. And with how many living things there are on Coruscant, you'd have to be actively looking for them to find their Force signatures. Otherwise, you won't know they are there. ))

Grolahmul
November 5, 2015

*KDK picks up his weapons, and sees a strange hilt-like device on the table (Lightsaber that's turned off.)*

"What's this thing?" asked KDK, picking it up. He notices that there's a button on it, and clicks it. Wshhh, all of a sudden, a laser flows out of the device. Startled, KDK accidently drops the sword.

"What IS this thing?!"

by Grolahmul
November 5, 2015

*KDK picks up his weapons, and sees a strange hilt-like device on the table (Lightsaber that's turned off.)*

"What's this thing?" asked KDK, picking it up. He notices that there's a button on it, and clicks it. Wshhh, all of a sudden, a laser flows out of the device. Startled, KDK accidently drops the sword.

"What IS this thing?!"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015

(Okay then just ignore it)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015

Lokonikah
November 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Kk. ))

by Lokonikah
November 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Kk. ))

Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015

'Something you should not meddle with.' Qodra'ath pulls it over, turning it off before placeing it back on the table. 'Careful. You shouldn't touch things you don't understand.'

by Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015

'Something you should not meddle with.' Qodra'ath pulls it over, turning it off before placeing it back on the table. 'Careful. You shouldn't touch things you don't understand.'

Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015
Grolahmul

"What IS this thing?!"

"Careful with that!!" yelled the jedi master "It's called a lightsaber"

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015
Grolahmul

"What IS this thing?!"

"Careful with that!!" yelled the jedi master "It's called a lightsaber"

Lokonikah
November 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

More shots of blasterfire is heard in the distance. Presumably, its just the troops putting down more sympathizers, or possibly the Coruscant Security combating the local gangs. Either way, the military has it under control, shown by a pair of shuttles flying overhead, carrying a load of troops each, as well as a total of four Heavy Assault/Suppression droids. The size of a small airspeeder, these four legged beasts can be used to suppress any fortifications with lights mortars and heavy blaster cannons, destroy hostile forces with ease in open combat, or have their weapons loaded with Riot Control weapons.

by Lokonikah
November 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

More shots of blasterfire is heard in the distance. Presumably, its just the troops putting down more sympathizers, or possibly the Coruscant Security combating the local gangs. Either way, the military has it under control, shown by a pair of shuttles flying overhead, carrying a load of troops each, as well as a total of four Heavy Assault/Suppression droids. The size of a small airspeeder, these four legged beasts can be used to suppress any fortifications with lights mortars and heavy blaster cannons, destroy hostile forces with ease in open combat, or have their weapons loaded with Riot Control weapons.

Grolahmul
November 5, 2015

"Sorry," said KDK, still a little surprised, "And magic on Nirn is basically a special power that all its inhabitants posess. For example: Ko'Do'Kar is about to summon a sword, using nothing but his magical capacity."

*I raise my hand, and show the jedi the orb of magic. I use my magical ability to make the orb grow in power, and then crush it. The sword appears in my right hand.*

"This lasts only for two minutes, but it traps the souls of creatures Ko'Do'Kar kills with it."

by Grolahmul
November 5, 2015

"Sorry," said KDK, still a little surprised, "And magic on Nirn is basically a special power that all its inhabitants posess. For example: Ko'Do'Kar is about to summon a sword, using nothing but his magical capacity."

*I raise my hand, and show the jedi the orb of magic. I use my magical ability to make the orb grow in power, and then crush it. The sword appears in my right hand.*

"This lasts only for two minutes, but it traps the souls of creatures Ko'Do'Kar kills with it."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  35  36  37  38 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.