Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"I wonder wich one of them ill have to kill if they attack me..."

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

"I wonder wich one of them ill have to kill if they attack me..."

Alduin The World Eater
July 20, 2014

I'm going to keep climbing! *eyes turn red then takes beast form again and starts climbing*

by Alduin The World Eater
July 20, 2014

I'm going to keep climbing! *eyes turn red then takes beast form again and starts climbing*

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

The nord continues to watch the group

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

The nord continues to watch the group

Zade Roxel
July 20, 2014

Thoringar reformed into his human form on a ledge half way up the mountain. He looked down at the group, then noticed the new traveler - another Nord like himself - that had arrived. "Hello down there, fellow Nord! Would you like to aid us in our search for Daedric Artifacts?" Thoringar realized that he had yelled too loudly, and his yelling had begun to start an avalanche.

by Zade Roxel
July 20, 2014

Thoringar reformed into his human form on a ledge half way up the mountain. He looked down at the group, then noticed the new traveler - another Nord like himself - that had arrived. "Hello down there, fellow Nord! Would you like to aid us in our search for Daedric Artifacts?" Thoringar realized that he had yelled too loudly, and his yelling had begun to start an avalanche.

Alduin The World Eater
July 21, 2014

*growls and climbs faster getting to his ledge then grabs him by his armor and tossed him into a near by cave* idiot... *growls*

by Alduin The World Eater
July 21, 2014

*growls and climbs faster getting to his ledge then grabs him by his armor and tossed him into a near by cave* idiot... *growls*

Yoldrog
July 21, 2014

Says with a grin "Ill see yall in Oblivion..." He relocates to unknown areas

by Yoldrog
July 21, 2014

Says with a grin "Ill see yall in Oblivion..." He relocates to unknown areas

DovahNightingale
July 21, 2014

Hearing the noises, the Nightingale yells to the rest, "Please, help me!" He starts to crawl, but the pain is unbearable. "Help me!" Knowing that there is already an avalanche, he starts to crawl again. Do or die.

by DovahNightingale
July 21, 2014

Hearing the noises, the Nightingale yells to the rest, "Please, help me!" He starts to crawl, but the pain is unbearable. "Help me!" Knowing that there is already an avalanche, he starts to crawl again. Do or die.

Yoldrog
July 21, 2014

The nord apears infront of the nightingale "You know i question if i should put you out of your misery, or leave you here to die..." he says with a evil grin

by Yoldrog
July 21, 2014

The nord apears infront of the nightingale "You know i question if i should put you out of your misery, or leave you here to die..." he says with a evil grin

DovahNightingale
July 21, 2014

"Oh, I would highly suggest against that... I would be a useful ally- and someone you DON'T want to get angry, might get a bit upset with you" I say without a grin, for it would tear my cheeks open if it was with one (By the way his clothes are burnt your guy will think he's a normal Nord).

by DovahNightingale
July 21, 2014

"Oh, I would highly suggest against that... I would be a useful ally- and someone you DON'T want to get angry, might get a bit upset with you" I say without a grin, for it would tear my cheeks open if it was with one (By the way his clothes are burnt your guy will think he's a normal Nord).

Yoldrog
July 21, 2014

"Hmm leme think... NO"  The nord stabs a ebony dagger into the nightingale and relocates

by Yoldrog
July 21, 2014

"Hmm leme think... NO"  The nord stabs a ebony dagger into the nightingale and relocates

DovahNightingale
July 21, 2014

"You will come to regret this..." I say as I picked up a potion of healing and drank about half of it.

by DovahNightingale
July 21, 2014

"You will come to regret this..." I say as I picked up a potion of healing and drank about half of it.

ZaneKata
July 22, 2014

le*helps out nightingale and brings him back to a cautage to treat th wounds, and leaves before he awakes, but with a left behind note*

"-dear nightingale

i have unfinished duities and i prefur if i was left behind for a wile, i left thee healing potions on th table for you and i will not be heard fro for a wile"

(real reason, i have bad camp and i wont be here for a wile, so end of the week after this, i will finally beSomewhat done

by ZaneKata
July 22, 2014

le*helps out nightingale and brings him back to a cautage to treat th wounds, and leaves before he awakes, but with a left behind note*

"-dear nightingale

i have unfinished duities and i prefur if i was left behind for a wile, i left thee healing potions on th table for you and i will not be heard fro for a wile"

(real reason, i have bad camp and i wont be here for a wile, so end of the week after this, i will finally beSomewhat done

ZaneKata
July 22, 2014

(this damn typing thing never works on my tablet, but as i was sayind *irl of corse, i wont be here that much, for i will be gone 12 hours both weeks, every week, bye till then)

by ZaneKata
July 22, 2014

(this damn typing thing never works on my tablet, but as i was sayind *irl of corse, i wont be here that much, for i will be gone 12 hours both weeks, every week, bye till then)

BanditNation
July 23, 2014

Synthax reaches the Nightingale. He looks at him. "I made it, guys- Wow, you look horrible."

by BanditNation
July 23, 2014

Synthax reaches the Nightingale. He looks at him. "I made it, guys- Wow, you look horrible."

ZaneKata
July 23, 2014

(im not going to be here hardly, as you guys know since my band camp, but i will try to read everything WHEN I CAN, so i will catch up on the story when i can)

by ZaneKata
July 23, 2014

(im not going to be here hardly, as you guys know since my band camp, but i will try to read everything WHEN I CAN, so i will catch up on the story when i can)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.