Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  89  90  91  92 > >>  

Phelan1019
July 19, 2014

Puts on the cloak, and pulls hood over head. "My thanks. Now, shall we get going?"

by Phelan1019
July 19, 2014

Puts on the cloak, and pulls hood over head. "My thanks. Now, shall we get going?"

valromar
July 19, 2014
"i say yes. It'll be best since when we get there, the guards will be on their break."
by valromar
July 19, 2014
"i say yes. It'll be best since when we get there, the guards will be on their break."

ikaram
July 19, 2014

"Lets go then." Kaj leaves Whiterun. (Hopefully you do to with him)

by ikaram
July 19, 2014

"Lets go then." Kaj leaves Whiterun. (Hopefully you do to with him)

valromar
July 19, 2014
(im pretty sure we all did) "we should be there in a few hours, so be prepared for anything. Just in case someone recognizes us and informs the guards we are there." Norcon pulls out another cloak, "this is for just in case the wanted posters are still up. You never know with Ulfric." Norcon handed him the cloak.
by valromar
July 19, 2014
(im pretty sure we all did) "we should be there in a few hours, so be prepared for anything. Just in case someone recognizes us and informs the guards we are there." Norcon pulls out another cloak, "this is for just in case the wanted posters are still up. You never know with Ulfric." Norcon handed him the cloak.

ikaram
July 19, 2014

"You do realise youare the only one that is wanted, so if your body happened to be going down the river, we don't need cloacks?" Kaj grabs Norcons hand. "But don't do anything stupid, it was a joke."

by ikaram
July 19, 2014

"You do realise youare the only one that is wanted, so if your body happened to be going down the river, we don't need cloacks?" Kaj grabs Norcons hand. "But don't do anything stupid, it was a joke."

valromar
July 19, 2014
"you can't forget Phelan. He has made it on to Ulfric's 'i want dead' list."
by valromar
July 19, 2014
"you can't forget Phelan. He has made it on to Ulfric's 'i want dead' list."

ikaram
July 19, 2014

"So did I! Wait, what did Phelan do?"

by ikaram
July 19, 2014

"So did I! Wait, what did Phelan do?"

valromar
July 19, 2014
"he beat up some guy and Ulfric didn't like it. In my personal opinion, i think it was his lover."
by valromar
July 19, 2014
"he beat up some guy and Ulfric didn't like it. In my personal opinion, i think it was his lover."

ikaram
July 19, 2014

"What? He never told me that! Wait, did he? Nevermind, is he wanted?"

by ikaram
July 19, 2014

"What? He never told me that! Wait, did he? Nevermind, is he wanted?"

valromar
July 19, 2014
"last i heard, yes."
by valromar
July 19, 2014
"last i heard, yes."

Phelan1019
July 19, 2014

Phelan, who was zoned out, suddenly realizes that Norcon and Kaj were talking about him. "Oh, wha-? No, I don't have a bounty, because that would mean I would be able to pay it off. No, Ulfric just wants me dead. And no, I don't believe Ulfric is homosexual. The man that I attacked was Rolf Stone-Fist, Galmar's younger brother. He was trying to drag a Dark Elf woman off for 'interrogation' about her 'spying' for the Empire."

by Phelan1019
July 19, 2014

Phelan, who was zoned out, suddenly realizes that Norcon and Kaj were talking about him. "Oh, wha-? No, I don't have a bounty, because that would mean I would be able to pay it off. No, Ulfric just wants me dead. And no, I don't believe Ulfric is homosexual. The man that I attacked was Rolf Stone-Fist, Galmar's younger brother. He was trying to drag a Dark Elf woman off for 'interrogation' about her 'spying' for the Empire."

Phelan1019
July 19, 2014

"When Galmar found out, he and Ulfric sent half the city guard after me. Fortunately, I had my horse tied up in Kynesgrove, so I got away with three arrows stuck in me."

by Phelan1019
July 19, 2014

"When Galmar found out, he and Ulfric sent half the city guard after me. Fortunately, I had my horse tied up in Kynesgrove, so I got away with three arrows stuck in me."

valromar
July 19, 2014
"i knew it was something. Oh, and that is what they call a death bounty, so you technically still have a bounty, just not a payable one."
by valromar
July 19, 2014
"i knew it was something. Oh, and that is what they call a death bounty, so you technically still have a bounty, just not a payable one."

Phelan1019
July 19, 2014

"Ahh, okay. In any case, would you happen to have any Invisibility potions? We may need them, in case we are recognized."

by Phelan1019
July 19, 2014

"Ahh, okay. In any case, would you happen to have any Invisibility potions? We may need them, in case we are recognized."

Yoldrog
July 19, 2014

(hey guys i know my part hasnt came yet but i am just letting yall know and congratulating blood moon (if he ever comes back on) that this is now the biggest topic on the forums!)

by Yoldrog
July 19, 2014

(hey guys i know my part hasnt came yet but i am just letting yall know and congratulating blood moon (if he ever comes back on) that this is now the biggest topic on the forums!)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.