A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  35  36  37  38 > >>  

Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015
Grolahmul

"Sorry," said KDK, still a little surprised, "And magic on Nirn is basically a special power that all its inhabitants posess. For example: Ko'Do'Kar is about to summon a sword, using nothing but his magical capacity."

*I raise my hand, and show the jedi the orb of magic. I use my magical ability to make the orb grow in power, and then crush it. The sword appears in my right hand.*

"This lasts only for two minutes, but it traps the souls of creatures Ko'Do'Kar kills with it."

(Well, actually the time limit is to keep it balanced in-game. Really, it would last forever.)

by Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015
Grolahmul

"Sorry," said KDK, still a little surprised, "And magic on Nirn is basically a special power that all its inhabitants posess. For example: Ko'Do'Kar is about to summon a sword, using nothing but his magical capacity."

*I raise my hand, and show the jedi the orb of magic. I use my magical ability to make the orb grow in power, and then crush it. The sword appears in my right hand.*

"This lasts only for two minutes, but it traps the souls of creatures Ko'Do'Kar kills with it."

(Well, actually the time limit is to keep it balanced in-game. Really, it would last forever.)

Grolahmul
November 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Wait, I just realized something. A minute in real life is an hour in-game. So it'd last an hour and 20 minutes, technically.)

by Grolahmul
November 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Wait, I just realized something. A minute in real life is an hour in-game. So it'd last an hour and 20 minutes, technically.)

Vultuzmaar
November 5, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Vultuzmaar
November 5, 2015

Vultuzmaar
November 5, 2015

"Your magic seems quite similar to the force of this universe"

by Vultuzmaar
November 5, 2015

"Your magic seems quite similar to the force of this universe"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015

"It does indeed" said the jedi master

MEANWHILE BACK ON NIHILUS'S FLAGSHIP ON ZIOST 

Nihilus followed the force energy of the republic soldiers on board, there were alarms and announcments stating that republic soldiers have infiltrated the flagship and are to be found and killed on sight. (you guys can continue your talk with KDK)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015

Nihilus followed the force energy of the republic soldiers on board, there were alarms and announcments stating that republic soldiers have infiltrated the flagship and are to be found and killed on sight. (you guys can continue your talk with KDK)

Grolahmul
November 5, 2015

"What's the force?" asked KDK, "Ko'Do'Kar knows of magic, but he has never heard of the Force."

by Grolahmul
November 5, 2015

"What's the force?" asked KDK, "Ko'Do'Kar knows of magic, but he has never heard of the Force."

Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015

'The Force is everything. It controls everything, it is the life force of the galaxy. Those who are sensitive to it have special abilities.'

He levitates his lightsaber in front of him, lighting it.

by Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015

'The Force is everything. It controls everything, it is the life force of the galaxy. Those who are sensitive to it have special abilities.'

He levitates his lightsaber in front of him, lighting it.

Lokonikah
November 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

The de facto leader of the continues to shout out orders to the others, the explosives nearly ready. They knew that, if they succeeded, they and the rest of the ship, as well as a few miles of the surrounding area, would be destroyed. But, if they failed, they're likely to die anyways, so they decided to go out with honor, and a big boom. They open fire upon the first soldiers who begin to shuffle down the hallway (Generally, there is only one entrance to an engine room in the real-world US Navy, taking inspiration from them).

by Lokonikah
November 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

The de facto leader of the continues to shout out orders to the others, the explosives nearly ready. They knew that, if they succeeded, they and the rest of the ship, as well as a few miles of the surrounding area, would be destroyed. But, if they failed, they're likely to die anyways, so they decided to go out with honor, and a big boom. They open fire upon the first soldiers who begin to shuffle down the hallway (Generally, there is only one entrance to an engine room in the real-world US Navy, taking inspiration from them).

Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015

Nihilus was close to the engine room, he could feel their presence. It was almost in his grasp.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015

Nihilus was close to the engine room, he could feel their presence. It was almost in his grasp.

Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015

Qodra'ath looks to Vulen, 'Anything I missed?'

by Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015

Qodra'ath looks to Vulen, 'Anything I missed?'

Grolahmul
November 5, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar can do the same thing with magic," said KDK, equipping Telekinesis. He hovers a lightsaber of his own and turns it on. He spins it with the magic, and floats it to his hand. He grabs it, and keeps it spinning with hand movements.

(Using Jar'Kai, sort of.)

by Grolahmul
November 5, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar can do the same thing with magic," said KDK, equipping Telekinesis. He hovers a lightsaber of his own and turns it on. He spins it with the magic, and floats it to his hand. He grabs it, and keeps it spinning with hand movements.

Vultuzmaar
November 5, 2015

by Vultuzmaar
November 5, 2015

Lokonikah
November 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( And somehow, none of the soldiers have been killed by the literal wall of blaster fire to meet them. Combined with remote explosives that'll explode as soon as any get too close and the Republic portable sentry gun, you have a formidable defense, even IF its only five men. ))

by Lokonikah
November 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( And somehow, none of the soldiers have been killed by the literal wall of blaster fire to meet them. Combined with remote explosives that'll explode as soon as any get too close and the Republic portable sentry gun, you have a formidable defense, even IF its only five men. ))

Vultuzmaar
November 5, 2015

Vulen looks at Qodra'ath "Not too much, we are teaching this new one about the force, and it seems he already possesses some of its powers."

by Vultuzmaar
November 5, 2015

Vulen looks at Qodra'ath "Not too much, we are teaching this new one about the force, and it seems he already possesses some of its powers."

Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015
Grolahmul

'Hm. Very similar indeed.' Qodra'ath sheathed his lightsaber. 'What is the full extent of magic?'

(Magic does in fact exist in Star Wars.)

by Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015
Grolahmul

'Hm. Very similar indeed.' Qodra'ath sheathed his lightsaber. 'What is the full extent of magic?'

(Magic does in fact exist in Star Wars.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  35  36  37  38 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.