Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  89  90  91  92 > >>  

valromar
July 19, 2014
"i would, actually, they aren't very strong because I'm not a very good alchemist, but i do have some."
by valromar
July 19, 2014
"i would, actually, they aren't very strong because I'm not a very good alchemist, but i do have some."

valromar
July 19, 2014
(i talked to him a while ago, he said he would be more active when he had internet. He isn't in an ideal place for internet right now. But when he is in a good place, i know he will be a lot more active)
by valromar
July 19, 2014
(i talked to him a while ago, he said he would be more active when he had internet. He isn't in an ideal place for internet right now. But when he is in a good place, i know he will be a lot more active)

Loniizrath
July 19, 2014

(Well, these past few days have been interesting for me. Sorry I wasn't responding, but I really couldn't, given the circumstances. I'll be more active now.)

"So I see you were about to leave without me," Runinaro said, stepping out from the shadows. "That's not very nice."

by Loniizrath
July 19, 2014

(Well, these past few days have been interesting for me. Sorry I wasn't responding, but I really couldn't, given the circumstances. I'll be more active now.)

"So I see you were about to leave without me," Runinaro said, stepping out from the shadows. "That's not very nice."

valromar
July 20, 2014
"you never told us where you were going to be." Norcon found a single bandit running towards Runinaro so he fired an arrow enhanced with his lightning bolt and incinerate spells and hit it dead in the forehead. "you're welcome by the way."
by valromar
July 20, 2014
"you never told us where you were going to be." Norcon found a single bandit running towards Runinaro so he fired an arrow enhanced with his lightning bolt and incinerate spells and hit it dead in the forehead. "you're welcome by the way."

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Yeah. It's like you take the 'alive and' our of 'wanted dead or alive'. Well, Ulfric would like if I was dead too, but not in a that way,"

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Yeah. It's like you take the 'alive and' our of 'wanted dead or alive'. Well, Ulfric would like if I was dead too, but not in a that way,"

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Ruin.. narin... Whatever! You can come too, since everybody here seems to be a criminal, it doesn't matter if you are too! Just get a magic cloak."

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Ruin.. narin... Whatever! You can come too, since everybody here seems to be a criminal, it doesn't matter if you are too! Just get a magic cloak."

valromar
July 20, 2014
Norcon walked over and handed Runinaro a cloak and looked at Kaj, "it is pronounced Runinaro, Kaj."
by valromar
July 20, 2014
Norcon walked over and handed Runinaro a cloak and looked at Kaj, "it is pronounced Runinaro, Kaj."

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Ruin ran oh? Never mind. I'll just call you Ruin. I mean, you have been alive for what, 500 years?"

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Ruin ran oh? Never mind. I'll just call you Ruin. I mean, you have been alive for what, 500 years?"

valromar
July 20, 2014
"he is a necromancer, so it makes sence."
by valromar
July 20, 2014
"he is a necromancer, so it makes sence."

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Sooo... Where will we spend the night?"

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Sooo... Where will we spend the night?"

valromar
July 20, 2014
"i have a house in Solsthiem."
by valromar
July 20, 2014
"i have a house in Solsthiem."

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Sooo... By night we will be there?"

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"Sooo... By night we will be there?"

valromar
July 20, 2014
"yes. We are almost at Windhelm and by the time we get to Solsthiem, it will be night."
by valromar
July 20, 2014
"yes. We are almost at Windhelm and by the time we get to Solsthiem, it will be night."

ikaram
July 20, 2014

"That explains why I am not familliar with this region. I habe gone to Windhelm once. It was a random trip. To jail. Still, it was a long time ago, I don't remember anything."

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

"That explains why I am not familliar with this region. I habe gone to Windhelm once. It was a random trip. To jail. Still, it was a long time ago, I don't remember anything."

ikaram
July 20, 2014

(Yoldrog I completely forgot about you mate! XD But we will be meeting soon, the party is near Windhelm."

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

(Yoldrog I completely forgot about you mate! XD But we will be meeting soon, the party is near Windhelm."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.