A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Introductions

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30 > >>  

Kaalsenid
December 26, 2018

DREM YOL LOK

Z5 K1LSENID, ONT BEL VOTH SHAR THULOV1S. D1L W4 D1R S2T MINDIN ERUVOSSE NID HET. D1L W4 L1N MINDOKA F1L DOV4ZUL, 4RK D3 LOV F4 THE ELDER SKROLS LOST D1L.

VOTH D3 WUTH AKAUNT ZOROX OSOS ROTTE F4 FIN LEGASI ROTB8K 4RK OSOS TRANSL9SHONNE DO LOV1S KO DOV4ZUL, NUZ LOST NEH RINIK AKTIV.

D1R T3D, L1N N3 NID OL US. RUL N1N L1N PRUZ4 OK DOV4ZUL UV TINV1K KO PEL, BEL Z5!

KOG1N, 4RK 1L HIN LOKKE KOS PRUZ4

K1LSENID

Hiya everyone,

I'm Kaalsenid, formerly known as Shar Thulovaas. I've come back to the site after a few years of hiatus, as my itch to pick up dovahzul and my Elder Scrolls obsession have returned once again, hah. I contributed a few entries to the legacy dictionary and wrote a few translations of songs/poetry into the dragon tongue back when I was around, but I really never was too active.

This time around, I'm hoping to change that! If anyone would like to practice or just have some casual tinvaak, feel free to shoot me a message.

Thanks, and may your skies be clear,
Kaalsenid

by Kaalsenid
December 26, 2018

DREM YOL LOK

Z5 K1LSENID, ONT BEL VOTH SHAR THULOV1S. D1L W4 D1R S2T MINDIN ERUVOSSE NID HET. D1L W4 L1N MINDOKA F1L DOV4ZUL, 4RK D3 LOV F4 THE ELDER SKROLS LOST D1L.

VOTH D3 WUTH AKAUNT ZOROX OSOS ROTTE F4 FIN LEGASI ROTB8K 4RK OSOS TRANSL9SHONNE DO LOV1S KO DOV4ZUL, NUZ LOST NEH RINIK AKTIV.

D1R T3D, L1N N3 NID OL US. RUL N1N L1N PRUZ4 OK DOV4ZUL UV TINV1K KO PEL, BEL Z5!

KOG1N, 4RK 1L HIN LOKKE KOS PRUZ4

K1LSENID

Hiya everyone,

I'm Kaalsenid, formerly known as Shar Thulovaas. I've come back to the site after a few years of hiatus, as my itch to pick up dovahzul and my Elder Scrolls obsession have returned once again, hah. I contributed a few entries to the legacy dictionary and wrote a few translations of songs/poetry into the dragon tongue back when I was around, but I really never was too active.

This time around, I'm hoping to change that! If anyone would like to practice or just have some casual tinvaak, feel free to shoot me a message.

Thanks, and may your skies be clear,
Kaalsenid

Zinrahzul
December 26, 2018

[Pruzah grind, Kaalsenid]

[Hin daal het pruzaan fin su do daar golt]

[Hin frin drun rath do lovaas ahrk votiiraaz]

[Aal hin rotte ven med rath se gram tol drun laas ahrk med do in-sonaan]

[Hi daal wah fahdonne het]

Welcome, Kaalsenid! Your return here livens the atmosphere of this place! Your eagerness brings a river of song and happiness. May your words flow like a river from the clouds that bring life and like a master bard! You come back to friends. here!

by Zinrahzul
December 26, 2018

[Pruzah grind, Kaalsenid]

[Hin daal het pruzaan fin su do daar golt]

[Hin frin drun rath do lovaas ahrk votiiraaz]

[Aal hin rotte ven med rath se gram tol drun laas ahrk med do in-sonaan]

[Hi daal wah fahdonne het]

Welcome, Kaalsenid! Your return here livens the atmosphere of this place! Your eagerness brings a river of song and happiness. May your words flow like a river from the clouds that bring life and like a master bard! You come back to friends. here!

Kaalsenid
December 26, 2018

KOG1N, ZINR4ZUL,

HIN WELKOM DO ELOQUINS DREH POG1S W4 VOT3R1Z D1R G2N, 4RK OK D1L HET LOS G2N DO VOT3R1Z.

Thank you, Zinrahzul! I appreciate the eloquent welcome, and I'm happy to be back. :)

by Kaalsenid
December 26, 2018

KOG1N, ZINR4ZUL,

HIN WELKOM DO ELOQUINS DREH POG1S W4 VOT3R1Z D1R G2N, 4RK OK D1L HET LOS G2N DO VOT3R1Z.

Thank you, Zinrahzul! I appreciate the eloquent welcome, and I'm happy to be back. :)

Tuzhaal
January 7, 2019

Paaz sul.

I've been a lurker for years. Back when the dictionary was still growing with submissions. I guess I've been a bit shy up until now. That, and I finally feel I have both the time and energy to dedicate to learning the language. I'm looking forward to at least trying to be active and maybe making some friends I can share this passion with.

by Tuzhaal
January 7, 2019

Paaz sul.

I've been a lurker for years. Back when the dictionary was still growing with submissions. I guess I've been a bit shy up until now. That, and I finally feel I have both the time and energy to dedicate to learning the language. I'm looking forward to at least trying to be active and maybe making some friends I can share this passion with.

Liis
Administrator
January 7, 2019
Glad to finally have you aboard, Tuzhaal.
by Liis
January 7, 2019

Tuzhaal
January 7, 2019
Liis

Thank you. Glad to be here.

by Tuzhaal
January 7, 2019
Liis

Thank you. Glad to be here.

Balasar
January 25, 2019

Hi. I'm Balasar, a name given to a dragonborn Character of mine in DnD. EVer since I found The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, I was hooked. I constanly wanted to knoew more. I somehow came across this website and thought,"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I was exstatic! I got straight into learning the language, and then tried Sikaav (I am currently inviting Paarthunax to a game). I hope to become fluent, and to be able to understand more of Dovahzul

by Balasar
January 25, 2019

Hi. I'm Balasar, a name given to a dragonborn Character of mine in DnD. EVer since I found The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, I was hooked. I constanly wanted to knoew more. I somehow came across this website and thought,"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I was exstatic! I got straight into learning the language, and then tried Sikaav (I am currently inviting Paarthunax to a game). I hope to become fluent, and to be able to understand more of Dovahzul

Zinrahzul
January 27, 2019
Balasar

Hi. I'm Balasar, a name given to a dragonborn Character of mine in DnD. EVer since I found The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, I was hooked. I constanly wanted to knoew more. I somehow came across this website and thought,"YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I was exstatic! I got straight into learning the language, and then tried Sikaav (I am currently inviting Paarthunax to a game). I hope to become fluent, and to be able to understand more of Dovahzul

Pruzah grind, Balasar! Welcome! If Paarthurnax is busy, there are always a couple of us here who are ready able to help you learn Dovahzul!

by Zinrahzul
January 27, 2019
Balasar

Hi. I'm Balasar, a name given to a dragonborn Character of mine in DnD. EVer since I found The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, I was hooked. I constanly wanted to knoew more. I somehow came across this website and thought,"YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I was exstatic! I got straight into learning the language, and then tried Sikaav (I am currently inviting Paarthunax to a game). I hope to become fluent, and to be able to understand more of Dovahzul

Pruzah grind, Balasar! Welcome! If Paarthurnax is busy, there are always a couple of us here who are ready able to help you learn Dovahzul!

Sumfeg
March 17, 2019

Drem Yol Lok. My name is Dave, and I've been invited to this website by SimSon17, one of my best friends and also the German translator. I'm currently starting to learn the language, but so far, it looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to speak the language fluently at some point.

(i love Comic Sans)

by Sumfeg
March 17, 2019

Drem Yol Lok. My name is Dave, and I've been invited to this website by SimSon17, one of my best friends and also the German translator. I'm currently starting to learn the language, but so far, it looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to speak the language fluently at some point.

(i love Comic Sans)

atomicgamer
April 8, 2019

i am 16 yr old atomicgamer. it is good to be in the company of other dragonborn.

half my life is based on skyrim, so i hope we can get along

by atomicgamer
April 8, 2019

i am 16 yr old atomicgamer. it is good to be in the company of other dragonborn.

half my life is based on skyrim, so i hope we can get along

Zinrahzul
April 8, 2019
Sumfeg

(i love Comic Sans)

That sounds great! In the language's current state, you will have to learn creative ways to convey what you want and ask the right questions to be able to speak fluently, but I think it can be done to a fair amount, and as long as you're not trying to discuss in-depth tech or science topics :)

by Zinrahzul
April 8, 2019
Sumfeg

(i love Comic Sans)

That sounds great! In the language's current state, you will have to learn creative ways to convey what you want and ask the right questions to be able to speak fluently, but I think it can be done to a fair amount, and as long as you're not trying to discuss in-depth tech or science topics :)

Ann
June 24, 2019
Hay fellow nords, dragons and furry fluffs (you know who you are, khajiit/argonian players). I am a huge fan of rpgs, I love The Elder Scrolls games but have so far only played Skyrim and Legends, and don't play either anymore. I love learning languages, and one of my favourite games of all time is Skyrim, so I love this site, the language and all fellow members and fluffers alike.

I wanna see the aurora in the sky one day, have a daughter one day and make a difference for at least one person one day.

Good luck, peace~<3
by Ann
June 24, 2019
Hay fellow nords, dragons and furry fluffs (you know who you are, khajiit/argonian players). I am a huge fan of rpgs, I love The Elder Scrolls games but have so far only played Skyrim and Legends, and don't play either anymore. I love learning languages, and one of my favourite games of all time is Skyrim, so I love this site, the language and all fellow members and fluffers alike.

I wanna see the aurora in the sky one day, have a daughter one day and make a difference for at least one person one day.

Good luck, peace~<3

[deleted]
November 22, 2019

This post has been deleted.

by [deleted]
November 22, 2019

[deleted]
November 22, 2019

by [deleted]
November 22, 2019

[deleted]
November 22, 2019

by [deleted]
November 22, 2019

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.