Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Himdah do Deyra....

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  39  40  41  42 > >>  

Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015

*the multitude of vampires behind Hadar drew their silver swords * "I suggest you look behind you, hadir."

by Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015

*the multitude of vampires behind Hadar drew their silver swords * "I suggest you look behind you, hadir."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

(it's "Hadar") 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

(it's "Hadar") 

Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015

(idfk man, I'm trying to make it look like he planned for everything here >-<)

by Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015

(idfk man, I'm trying to make it look like he planned for everything here >-<)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

"I won't die so easily" Hadar opened up his mouth and some kind of dark energy appeared from it and in a second a HUGE blast of void energy was blasted at the Vampire horde incinerating most of them but more came

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

"I won't die so easily" Hadar opened up his mouth and some kind of dark energy appeared from it and in a second a HUGE blast of void energy was blasted at the Vampire horde incinerating most of them but more came

Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

"This is good for me," said Gold, "Hadar, some Black Fire on my sword, please."

by Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(What???) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(What???) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(What???) 

(Its an ability I came up with lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(What???) 

(Its an ability I came up with lol)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015
Grolahmul

Hadar threw a ball of Black Fire at Golds sword imbuing it in Black Fire

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015
Grolahmul

Hadar threw a ball of Black Fire at Golds sword imbuing it in Black Fire

Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015

*after using the blackfire burst to sear the wound closed, maramis took an invisible potion and began to land continuous hits on gold from seemingly every direction*

by Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015

*after using the blackfire burst to sear the wound closed, maramis took an invisible potion and began to land continuous hits on gold from seemingly every direction*

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

(Bijuu Bomb! I'm not sorry...)

Falin quietly groaned and winced. Everything ached. What hit me back there . . .?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

(Bijuu Bomb! I'm not sorry...)

Falin quietly groaned and winced. Everything ached. What hit me back there . . .?

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(I think imma pause it for the night guys)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(I think imma pause it for the night guys)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(JKing)

Hadar grabbed Maramis hoping it was his arm and threw him against the wall

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(JKing)

Hadar grabbed Maramis hoping it was his arm and threw him against the wall

Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

(LoZ time!)

*I hold my sword out, and spin in a circle. When it hits, my Form gains energy. I go Wisdom Form, and magically charge my blade. When it glows orange as well as black, I release the flow, and spin 20 times, using the float magic to increase the spin total.*

by Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

(LoZ time!)

*I hold my sword out, and spin in a circle. When it hits, my Form gains energy. I go Wisdom Form, and magically charge my blade. When it glows orange as well as black, I release the flow, and spin 20 times, using the float magic to increase the spin total.*

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(But actually I think imma pause it for the night, because we might get right into something epic and someone will leave so lets continue tomorrow)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

(But actually I think imma pause it for the night, because we might get right into something epic and someone will leave so lets continue tomorrow)

Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015

*maramis seemed to lightly ricochet off the wall and went low to take Gol' off of his feet, narrowly avoiding the blade spin*

by Vultuzmaar
October 13, 2015

*maramis seemed to lightly ricochet off the wall and went low to take Gol' off of his feet, narrowly avoiding the blade spin*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.