[deleted]
November 24, 2019

This post has been deleted.

by [deleted]
November 24, 2019

This post has been deleted.

[deleted]
December 16, 2019

Hello, I am WorldEater, I am waiting to change my Username to fit me. I am a Skyrim player, I use Immersive Armors, Immersive Weapons, Cats Kingdom, Moonpath to Elsewyr, and Half Dragon race (yes I use ALOT of mods) and I really am excited to get Beyond Skyrim: Bruma to go to Cyrodiil.

by [deleted]
December 16, 2019

Hello, I am WorldEater, I am waiting to change my Username to fit me. I am a Skyrim player, I use Immersive Armors, Immersive Weapons, Cats Kingdom, Moonpath to Elsewyr, and Half Dragon race (yes I use ALOT of mods) and I really am excited to get Beyond Skyrim: Bruma to go to Cyrodiil.

thorfinn
December 21, 2019
hey, my name is thorfinn. just got into Skyrim and Elder Scrolls games around the end of last spring, and ive been crazy about it as of late; though school has had me busy so i havent been able to play it as often as id like. thankfully though, Christmas break has started, so maybe ill het to play some more.
im pretty chill if not worked up about anything, and ive fallen in love with the different languages of the world.
i think thats it. if you wanna roleplay, or simply just talk, pm me! i love anime, music, and my cats. also yall need to watch Vinland Saga. thats my suggestion of this season. ok, byeee
by thorfinn
December 21, 2019
hey, my name is thorfinn. just got into Skyrim and Elder Scrolls games around the end of last spring, and ive been crazy about it as of late; though school has had me busy so i havent been able to play it as often as id like. thankfully though, Christmas break has started, so maybe ill het to play some more.

im pretty chill if not worked up about anything, and ive fallen in love with the different languages of the world.

i think thats it. if you wanna roleplay, or simply just talk, pm me! i love anime, music, and my cats. also yall need to watch Vinland Saga. thats my suggestion of this season. ok, byeee

Skirmy
February 20, 2020

Hello,

My name is an anagram of Skyrim (Skirmy). I first found Skyrim on Steam and immediately fell in love with it and all of Bethesda's works (I even got pictures outside their headquarters in Rockville). I can also say that I've met the voice of Paarthunax (Charles Martinet), who's also the voice of Mario. So I'd say I'm a huge fan. I don't remember how I found this site, but to have a forum that isn't blocked by the school network is great, alongside having a good text-based game.

I hope that after I graduate high school & college, I can work at somewhere like Bethesda as a game programmer. If anyone ever wants to discuss life, I'm usually on here during some class hours.

by Skirmy
February 20, 2020

Hello,

My name is an anagram of Skyrim (Skirmy). I first found Skyrim on Steam and immediately fell in love with it and all of Bethesda's works (I even got pictures outside their headquarters in Rockville). I can also say that I've met the voice of Paarthunax (Charles Martinet), who's also the voice of Mario. So I'd say I'm a huge fan. I don't remember how I found this site, but to have a forum that isn't blocked by the school network is great, alongside having a good text-based game.

I hope that after I graduate high school & college, I can work at somewhere like Bethesda as a game programmer. If anyone ever wants to discuss life, I'm usually on here during some class hours.

Frondov
February 25, 2020

Dream Lo Yok and Pruzah Bo! I often save people like Margaret from their impending demise, thus, the meaning of my name: Mercy life gift. I really think that wearing Mara amulets is overrated. I mean, I mostly collect houses for fun. I don't want or need a family, let alone a kiir! That just isn't for me, though I do see many people who are happy with that kind of life.

by Frondov
February 25, 2020

Dream Lo Yok and Pruzah Bo! I often save people like Margaret from their impending demise, thus, the meaning of my name: Mercy life gift. I really think that wearing Mara amulets is overrated. I mean, I mostly collect houses for fun. I don't want or need a family, let alone a kiir! That just isn't for me, though I do see many people who are happy with that kind of life.

[deleted]
March 7, 2020

Hello, I'm Lord Doominic!!  I came here after I created my Skyrim Discord Server, (Link) <-- that's the server!

by [deleted]
March 7, 2020

Hello, I'm Lord Doominic!!  I came here after I created my Skyrim Discord Server, (Link) <-- that's the server!

Shocker1576
April 23, 2020

Hi, I'm Shocker1576, but please, call me Shock. (Or  Ahzidal, he's my favorite Priest.)

Still in school, and a massive fan of the ES series. Especially Skyrim, I spend almost all my time playing Skyrim. I really wanted to learn Dovahzul, so here I am.

(Also if anyone could give a suggestion for the dilemma I mentioned in my bio, that would be greatly appreciated.)

by Shocker1576
April 23, 2020

Hi, I'm Shocker1576, but please, call me Shock. (Or  Ahzidal, he's my favorite Priest.)

Still in school, and a massive fan of the ES series. Especially Skyrim, I spend almost all my time playing Skyrim. I really wanted to learn Dovahzul, so here I am.

(Also if anyone could give a suggestion for the dilemma I mentioned in my bio, that would be greatly appreciated.)

Glaurung26
December 9, 2020

Hello, Glaurung26 here. Felt like expanding my linguistics and branching out into Dovahzul. I'm already running into massive vocabulary gaps. If anyone has any suggestions for a noob, feel free to let me know. Already enjoying the linguistic journey. I think the runes are awesome and I memorized the Dovahkiin chant shortly after Skyrim released.

by Glaurung26
December 9, 2020

Hello, Glaurung26 here. Felt like expanding my linguistics and branching out into Dovahzul. I'm already running into massive vocabulary gaps. If anyone has any suggestions for a noob, feel free to let me know. Already enjoying the linguistic journey. I think the runes are awesome and I memorized the Dovahkiin chant shortly after Skyrim released.

JaonHax
December 22, 2020

Alrighty then, guess I'd better actually get around to this.

First off, I'm JaonHax, as you all can see. As you can also likely tell, I don't care to use formal language much—a habit I've picked up from reading/writing way too much code documentation (which tends to be very dry) and deciding I want to do as little of it as possible.

Anyhow, enough of that rabbit trail. You guys want the juice. I'm a Python programmer by nature and know much of the language by heart, though I'm adequate at several other programming languages as well (including HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and C). In general, I'm pretty proficient at most things involving computers, or so I'm told. Personally, I just think I'm good at Googling the answers to the stuff I don't know.

Now to tell you why that's all relevant: first off, I'm making an updated version of the Dovahzul font. You know, the one that was released ages ago and hasn't been updated since? Yeah, that's the one. I'm adding ligatures and kerning and all sorts of that kind of juiciness to the font. Spicing it up and whatnot. Check out the thread here if you wanna get the WIP version for your own fancy selves.

by JaonHax
December 22, 2020

Alrighty then, guess I'd better actually get around to this.

First off, I'm JaonHax, as you all can see. As you can also likely tell, I don't care to use formal language much—a habit I've picked up from reading/writing way too much code documentation (which tends to be very dry) and deciding I want to do as little of it as possible.

Anyhow, enough of that rabbit trail. You guys want the juice. I'm a Python programmer by nature and know much of the language by heart, though I'm adequate at several other programming languages as well (including HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and C). In general, I'm pretty proficient at most things involving computers, or so I'm told. Personally, I just think I'm good at Googling the answers to the stuff I don't know.

Now to tell you why that's all relevant: first off, I'm making an updated version of the Dovahzul font. You know, the one that was released ages ago and hasn't been updated since? Yeah, that's the one. I'm adding ligatures and kerning and all sorts of that kind of juiciness to the font. Spicing it up and whatnot. Check out the thread here if you wanna get the WIP version for your own fancy selves.

DosSeThul
December 24, 2020

Howdy, I'm not exactly new here but I've been gone so long that a lot's changed since I left. I dunno what to say honestly, I'm just a guy that came here for the language and (for a while anyway) stayed for the community. If anyone cares, I came back now to check up on how the site's changed and to work on a revamp of Dovahzul into something less Englishy

If anyone else wants to hop onto that revamp project, feel free to send a message and I'll give you a link to the Google Sheet all the current information is on

Alright there's my intro half a decade late lol

by DosSeThul
December 24, 2020

Howdy, I'm not exactly new here but I've been gone so long that a lot's changed since I left. I dunno what to say honestly, I'm just a guy that came here for the language and (for a while anyway) stayed for the community. If anyone cares, I came back now to check up on how the site's changed and to work on a revamp of Dovahzul into something less Englishy

If anyone else wants to hop onto that revamp project, feel free to send a message and I'll give you a link to the Google Sheet all the current information is on

Alright there's my intro half a decade late lol

Mindosilah
March 26, 2021

Hey!

I'm Mindosilah! I originally found this website searching the Internet for a good source of dragon words for a story I was writing for class. I'm a huge Skyrim nerd(obsessed with the khajiits, I might add :3), as are my parents. I had ESO for a while there, but you know how Playstation is with multiplayer games(PSplus will be the death of me). I have found this website extremely helpful in my novella that I'm currently writing, and I plan on (eventually) learning Dovahzul as a secondary language. 

P.S. It drives my friends nuts when I say something to them in Dovahzul. They love it for some reason ^_^

[Aal thuum kos voth hi]

by Mindosilah
March 26, 2021

Hey!

I'm Mindosilah! I originally found this website searching the Internet for a good source of dragon words for a story I was writing for class. I'm a huge Skyrim nerd(obsessed with the khajiits, I might add :3), as are my parents. I had ESO for a while there, but you know how Playstation is with multiplayer games(PSplus will be the death of me). I have found this website extremely helpful in my novella that I'm currently writing, and I plan on (eventually) learning Dovahzul as a secondary language. 

P.S. It drives my friends nuts when I say something to them in Dovahzul. They love it for some reason ^_^

[Aal thuum kos voth hi]

Buggs and Eggs
April 27, 2021

Howdy! I love this website so much, I wish I'd found it sooner! ^~^

I'm a super TES fan and I'm really excited to be learning Dovahzul!! It's been really fun so far. Hopefully I'll become more fluent with time and practice!

I would love to make some friends here so if anyone is interested at all then I'm always up to chat in either Dovahzul or English! Still a little janky with Dovahzul but I'm getting there!

Erei mu grind, dii fahdonne!

by Buggs and Eggs
April 27, 2021

Howdy! I love this website so much, I wish I'd found it sooner! ^~^

I'm a super TES fan and I'm really excited to be learning Dovahzul!! It's been really fun so far. Hopefully I'll become more fluent with time and practice!

I would love to make some friends here so if anyone is interested at all then I'm always up to chat in either Dovahzul or English! Still a little janky with Dovahzul but I'm getting there!

Erei mu grind, dii fahdonne!

Ilana
July 26, 2021

Hi,
I am a German hobby author and came here to get some translations of the dragon language for the skyrim fanfiction I'm writing. My nickname Ilana is closely related to the name of my main character Eilana who is a dragon priest and first of her kind.

At the moment, I am trying to give something back by translating the dictionary into German. But it‘s hard work and I seem to be the only translator at the moment, so it will take time. Let's see how far I get.

by Ilana
July 26, 2021

Hi,
I am a German hobby author and came here to get some translations of the dragon language for the skyrim fanfiction I'm writing. My nickname Ilana is closely related to the name of my main character Eilana who is a dragon priest and first of her kind.

At the moment, I am trying to give something back by translating the dictionary into German. But it‘s hard work and I seem to be the only translator at the moment, so it will take time. Let's see how far I get.

Norokah
August 15, 2021
Hi to the few people left here! I originally gained an interest in Dovahzul around 2013-2014 and made this account, though I didn't commit to actually learning until about a month ago. I wish I'd spent more time here back when it was more popular! Ah well. If anyone is looking for another barely active Dovahzul community, there's also /r/dovahzul on Reddit. I post there as often as I have something to show or talk about to try to keep it alive. Feel free to DM or be in touch anytime. See you around!
by Norokah
August 15, 2021
Hi to the few people left here! I originally gained an interest in Dovahzul around 2013-2014 and made this account, though I didn't commit to actually learning until about a month ago. I wish I'd spent more time here back when it was more popular! Ah well. If anyone is looking for another barely active Dovahzul community, there's also /r/dovahzul on Reddit. I post there as often as I have something to show or talk about to try to keep it alive. Feel free to DM or be in touch anytime. See you around!

Din Aar Se Mora
August 17, 2021

Hi there! I think I'm a little late to the party. It seems quite quiet in here. I love the TES lore, art and writings! I'm a BA Hons Art student, but I've graduated and have no job and a lotta' spare time! I'd love to hear all about everyone's OCs and stories they've written. There's something so magical about expanding the lore of a story one loves. <3

by Din Aar Se Mora
August 17, 2021

Hi there! I think I'm a little late to the party. It seems quite quiet in here. I love the TES lore, art and writings! I'm a BA Hons Art student, but I've graduated and have no job and a lotta' spare time! I'd love to hear all about everyone's OCs and stories they've written. There's something so magical about expanding the lore of a story one loves. <3

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.