Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015
*I stand alongside this stranger whose name I still don't know*
by Lorfeynag
July 31, 2015
*I stand alongside this stranger whose name I still don't know*

roastedZork
July 31, 2015

I finish my mug of mead and I walk up to the guards. The next thing the people knew, the guards were running, scared as hell.

"That was easier than usual."

by roastedZork
July 31, 2015

I finish my mug of mead and I walk up to the guards. The next thing the people knew, the guards were running, scared as hell.

"That was easier than usual."

Emperor of Man
July 31, 2015

An old Altmer sitting in the corner drinking some traditional elf tea watches all the commotion. His sclera and pupil glow orange and his iris glow a light blue. He chuckles and takes a sip. He wore 2E style Archmage Robes with wearing on his left hand a Daedric gauntlet (on it carved many Daedric runes) and on his right hand was equipped the Wraithguard, the legendary Dwemer gauntlet of the Nerevarine. The Altmer stands up and walks toward Zork. 'You may want to be careful around here. The people don't want one . . . them to be a criminal.'

I cough in disgust, 'And it looks like you have been drinking too. Agh! That smell!' I mutter, 'Bloody humans.'

(By 'them' he is reffering to the Last Few. The mer knows this because the knowledge of the Elder Scrolls, past, present and future, are burnt into his memory, which he can recall at any time.)

by Emperor of Man
July 31, 2015

An old Altmer sitting in the corner drinking some traditional elf tea watches all the commotion. His sclera and pupil glow orange and his iris glow a light blue. He chuckles and takes a sip. He wore 2E style Archmage Robes with wearing on his left hand a Daedric gauntlet (on it carved many Daedric runes) and on his right hand was equipped the Wraithguard, the legendary Dwemer gauntlet of the Nerevarine. The Altmer stands up and walks toward Zork. 'You may want to be careful around here. The people don't want one . . . them to be a criminal.'

I cough in disgust, 'And it looks like you have been drinking too. Agh! That smell!' I mutter, 'Bloody humans.'

(By 'them' he is reffering to the Last Few. The mer knows this because the knowledge of the Elder Scrolls, past, present and future, are burnt into his memory, which he can recall at any time.)

YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

J'andri was in tears. Two of J'andri's wives are dead, one of them is missing so are my cubs, this cannot get any worse for J'andri, he thought. J'andri smelled the stench of Nords, and could hear rottweilers barking and horses galloping. J'andri started to flee as he knew who couldn't take them on. The guards caught up, they put ropes all around J'andri. He ripped them all off, finally the commander stated. "Put a muzzle on 'em!". One of the guards put a muzzle and another shot J'andri with a blow dart and shoots him in the neck. He was in jail. 

"With the power vested into me I sentence you to death, for treason." Jarl Balgurf said. They put J'andri in a cell.

AT DAWN

J'andri was about to be executed but before he was, he pushed the executioner away and fled. He ran as fast as he could, and arrow hit J'andri in the knee (HA!) he took out and went in a cave so that he could rest.  

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

J'andri was in tears. Two of J'andri's wives are dead, one of them is missing so are my cubs, this cannot get any worse for J'andri, he thought. J'andri smelled the stench of Nords, and could hear rottweilers barking and horses galloping. J'andri started to flee as he knew who couldn't take them on. The guards caught up, they put ropes all around J'andri. He ripped them all off, finally the commander stated. "Put a muzzle on 'em!". One of the guards put a muzzle and another shot J'andri with a blow dart and shoots him in the neck. He was in jail. 

"With the power vested into me I sentence you to death, for treason." Jarl Balgurf said. They put J'andri in a cell.

AT DAWN

J'andri was about to be executed but before he was, he pushed the executioner away and fled. He ran as fast as he could, and arrow hit J'andri in the knee (HA!) he took out and went in a cave so that he could rest.  

GreenieDovahkiin
August 1, 2015

"What do i do now.."

by GreenieDovahkiin
August 1, 2015

"What do i do now.."

YolGoraagKaazah
August 1, 2015

(bring the last few together. You find me in the cave)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 1, 2015

(bring the last few together. You find me in the cave)

GreenieDovahkiin
August 1, 2015

k

by GreenieDovahkiin
August 1, 2015

k

roastedZork
August 1, 2015

I say to the Altmar,

"I scared them off because the economy is corrupt and she needed that food. I drink when I'm depressed."

I walk away. (i was talking in a neutral tone)

by roastedZork
August 1, 2015

I say to the Altmar,

"I scared them off because the economy is corrupt and she needed that food. I drink when I'm depressed."

I walk away. (i was talking in a neutral tone)

Lorfeynag
August 1, 2015
"I'm not nearly drunk enough for this"
*I begin to walk towards the Bannered Mare*
by Lorfeynag
August 1, 2015
"I'm not nearly drunk enough for this"

*I begin to walk towards the Bannered Mare*

roastedZork
August 1, 2015

Thilmar sees me leave the Bannered Mare.

by roastedZork
August 1, 2015

Thilmar sees me leave the Bannered Mare.

GreenieDovahkiin
August 1, 2015
"Tilmar!" Kaarthar tells Tilmar about the last few.
by GreenieDovahkiin
August 1, 2015
"Tilmar!" Kaarthar tells Tilmar about the last few.

roastedZork
August 1, 2015

I am able to hear the conversation, but I got noticed when it was over.

by roastedZork
August 1, 2015

I am able to hear the conversation, but I got noticed when it was over.

GreenieDovahkiin
August 1, 2015

"Hey! Are you-" "He is one aswell." "Who are you? What is so special about us?" The voice didn't answer.

by GreenieDovahkiin
August 1, 2015

"Hey! Are you-" "He is one aswell." "Who are you? What is so special about us?" The voice didn't answer.

Lorfeynag
August 1, 2015

"What? I'm fixin' to frink so I hope its important." *I yawn* "What's with the talk of being special? I think I'm quite special, so I presume you were talking to me?"

by Lorfeynag
August 1, 2015

"What? I'm fixin' to frink so I hope its important." *I yawn* "What's with the talk of being special? I think I'm quite special, so I presume you were talking to me?"

GreenieDovahkiin
August 1, 2015

"Yes, dammit!"

by GreenieDovahkiin
August 1, 2015

"Yes, dammit!"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.