Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

kingdom of the lost (M) (SD)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

"Hmmm?" la'zaar looked behind him, only to see an uknown argonian. "how the hell did you get here?" la'zaar said on high alert.

by Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

"Hmmm?" la'zaar looked behind him, only to see an uknown argonian. "how the hell did you get here?" la'zaar said on high alert.

VahloK
August 28, 2015
*smiling* "I have my tricks. By the way, the name is Vahlok. And you guys??" *pointing at you*
by VahloK
August 28, 2015
*smiling* "I have my tricks. By the way, the name is Vahlok. And you guys??" *pointing at you*

Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

"well i'm la'zaar an argonian, like you. i'm a member of the templar order." la'zaar said a bit parnoid.

by Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

"well i'm la'zaar an argonian, like you. i'm a member of the templar order." la'zaar said a bit parnoid.

VahloK
August 28, 2015
"Ohh, I'm an Adventurer.I'm Just seeking a good fight." *being silent for a few second* "Can I join you guys?"
by VahloK
August 28, 2015
"Ohh, I'm an Adventurer.I'm Just seeking a good fight." *being silent for a few second* "Can I join you guys?"

Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

"if you want to fight ghosts, draugr, wolfs, skeletons and possibly an undead dragon. then yes, you can. but i'll have to revaluate what share of the gold. you get 3%. i get the remaing 1% and that's still thousands of coins for me left over. so you can imagine how much money ogorzob will get." la'zaar said, starting to trust vahlok a little more.

by Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

"if you want to fight ghosts, draugr, wolfs, skeletons and possibly an undead dragon. then yes, you can. but i'll have to revaluate what share of the gold. you get 3%. i get the remaing 1% and that's still thousands of coins for me left over. so you can imagine how much money ogorzob will get." la'zaar said, starting to trust vahlok a little more.

VahloK
August 28, 2015
"I dont realy much care about money just give me 1% and thats enough."
by VahloK
August 28, 2015
"I dont realy much care about money just give me 1% and thats enough."

Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

"Ok." la'zaar said questioningly.

by Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

"Ok." la'zaar said questioningly.

The Bug Stomper
August 28, 2015

"Um, guys, let's talk privately." Aksel pulled the team together. "Who is this guy?"

by The Bug Stomper
August 28, 2015

"Um, guys, let's talk privately." Aksel pulled the team together. "Who is this guy?"

Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

"i asked the same thing, but he seems alright"

by Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

"i asked the same thing, but he seems alright"

VahloK
August 28, 2015
*Standing and humming a song* "You guys finish?"
by VahloK
August 28, 2015
*Standing and humming a song* "You guys finish?"

Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

"in a bit"

by Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

"in a bit"

The Bug Stomper
August 28, 2015

"Do you actually want to give this guy our money?"

by The Bug Stomper
August 28, 2015

"Do you actually want to give this guy our money?"

Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

"he says he wants the 1%, but i can keep an eye on him." 

by Stormtrooper
August 28, 2015

"he says he wants the 1%, but i can keep an eye on him." 

VahloK
August 28, 2015
"If you guys are talking about me, dont worry. You guys be friendly and I'm be friendly." *Back to humming the song*
by VahloK
August 28, 2015
"If you guys are talking about me, dont worry. You guys be friendly and I'm be friendly." *Back to humming the song*

The Bug Stomper
August 28, 2015

"Fine!" Aksel went back and fiddled with the claw.

by The Bug Stomper
August 28, 2015

"Fine!" Aksel went back and fiddled with the claw.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.