onikmey
December 22, 2015
Gargantia
by onikmey
December 22, 2015
Gargantia

Lokrem
December 25, 2015
@Grolahmul okay. There are two things wrong with that.
One. She is not a witch just a magical cat.
Two. She is the best character in the show!
But you are right fairy tail und soul eater are great animes!
by Lokrem
December 25, 2015
@Grolahmul okay. There are two things wrong with that.

One. She is not a witch just a magical cat.

Two. She is the best character in the show!

But you are right fairy tail und soul eater are great animes!

Grolahmul
December 26, 2015

But I think SAO (Sword Art Online) is coolest, while Fairy Tail is just comical, which I love. Soul Eater's a combo of both. As is Naruto, although it's leaning more towards comical, which, again, is fine.

by Grolahmul
December 26, 2015

But I think SAO (Sword Art Online) is coolest, while Fairy Tail is just comical, which I love. Soul Eater's a combo of both. As is Naruto, although it's leaning more towards comical, which, again, is fine.

Alvulnax
May 6, 2016

I don´t know many animes but I really like Code Geass. Anyway my favorite is by far Elfenlied. I would love to see a second part.

by Alvulnax
May 6, 2016

I don´t know many animes but I really like Code Geass. Anyway my favorite is by far Elfenlied. I would love to see a second part.

[deleted]
May 10, 2016
Draw a circle, that's the earth. Draw a circle, that's the earth. Draw a circle, that's the earth. I am Hetalia!
by [deleted]
May 10, 2016
Draw a circle, that's the earth. Draw a circle, that's the earth. Draw a circle, that's the earth. I am Hetalia!
<<  <  1  2  3 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.