Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Who are your Skyrim characters?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  7  8  9  10 > >>  

YolosViingaalVith
May 8, 2014

I don't know about you, but I was an Imperial first, mainly because of the Lucky Imperial thing. I was a powerful magic user by lvl. 30, and was wielding daedric weapons by some lvlv. around 40.

by YolosViingaalVith
May 8, 2014

I don't know about you, but I was an Imperial first, mainly because of the Lucky Imperial thing. I was a powerful magic user by lvl. 30, and was wielding daedric weapons by some lvlv. around 40.

Jzargo01
May 8, 2014

I'm a Khajiit Assassin named Charlie! I also have an Argonian named Brandor, who's an Assassin/Warrior! I mainly play as Charlie, who has a horse named Charlie's Horse, I call him Charlie Horse, except he can't puch people in the stomach... Lol. Brandor was when I was first starting Skyrim...

by Jzargo01
May 8, 2014

I'm a Khajiit Assassin named Charlie! I also have an Argonian named Brandor, who's an Assassin/Warrior! I mainly play as Charlie, who has a horse named Charlie's Horse, I call him Charlie Horse, except he can't puch people in the stomach... Lol. Brandor was when I was first starting Skyrim...

Phelan1019
May 21, 2014

My top dog Skyrim character is named Phelan Storm-Shield.  He is a supporter of Skyrim, not the Empire, not Ulfric, and Definitely not the Dominion. He is a hero with a scarred past. He was born in Shor's Stone, living with his Nord Father, Hamar, and his mother, a Redoran Dark Elf named Aeravel. On his Mother's side, he was born with the Dragon Blood. They were a respectable family. But they were also Talos worshippers.

One day, the Thalmor found his family. Phelan was the only survivor. After that, he grew up on the roads of Cyrodiil, which is where he went to hide from the Dominion. Years later, He returns to his homeland, only to find that it is riven with war. And, well. You know the rest...

by Phelan1019
May 21, 2014

My top dog Skyrim character is named Phelan Storm-Shield.  He is a supporter of Skyrim, not the Empire, not Ulfric, and Definitely not the Dominion. He is a hero with a scarred past. He was born in Shor's Stone, living with his Nord Father, Hamar, and his mother, a Redoran Dark Elf named Aeravel. On his Mother's side, he was born with the Dragon Blood. They were a respectable family. But they were also Talos worshippers.

One day, the Thalmor found his family. Phelan was the only survivor. After that, he grew up on the roads of Cyrodiil, which is where he went to hide from the Dominion. Years later, He returns to his homeland, only to find that it is riven with war. And, well. You know the rest...

KrisEriksen
May 21, 2014
Dahminnaalrah

My current file (and hopefully only one) is a male Dunmer that looks like a Dwemer (the same eye and skin color). He has Daedric armor (Legendary) with Konahrik (Legendary); and for clothing (when not in a fight) he wears Vampire Royal Armor, Vampire Gauntlets, Vampire Boots, and the Aetherial Crown. Currently, I am level 26 (I have maxed out smithing). For weapons he uses a Dragonbone sword (Legendary), until I defeat Miraak, then he will use Miraak's sword (Legendary). Sides I am on (and and will soon join): Companions, Imperials (they aren't racist towards the Dunmer), Dawnguard, Dark Brotherhood, and Thieves Guild. My goals are: Master Destruction, Master Conjuration, Master ALL other skills, buy house in Raven Rock, No Legendary Skills (so Maximum will be Level 81), Get All Thu'ums, and A LOT MORE (Too Many To List)!!!!!!

Konahrik... Aetherial crown... Legendary Dragonbone sword and Daedric armor... And only level 26?!

Kudos to you, sir.

by KrisEriksen
May 21, 2014
Dahminnaalrah

My current file (and hopefully only one) is a male Dunmer that looks like a Dwemer (the same eye and skin color). He has Daedric armor (Legendary) with Konahrik (Legendary); and for clothing (when not in a fight) he wears Vampire Royal Armor, Vampire Gauntlets, Vampire Boots, and the Aetherial Crown. Currently, I am level 26 (I have maxed out smithing). For weapons he uses a Dragonbone sword (Legendary), until I defeat Miraak, then he will use Miraak's sword (Legendary). Sides I am on (and and will soon join): Companions, Imperials (they aren't racist towards the Dunmer), Dawnguard, Dark Brotherhood, and Thieves Guild. My goals are: Master Destruction, Master Conjuration, Master ALL other skills, buy house in Raven Rock, No Legendary Skills (so Maximum will be Level 81), Get All Thu'ums, and A LOT MORE (Too Many To List)!!!!!!

Konahrik... Aetherial crown... Legendary Dragonbone sword and Daedric armor... And only level 26?!

Kudos to you, sir.

Phelan1019
May 22, 2014
KrisEriksen
Dahminnaalrah

Kudos to you, sir.

I suspect the use of HAX! Hacks, console commands, they're all the same to me.

by Phelan1019
May 22, 2014
KrisEriksen
Dahminnaalrah

Kudos to you, sir.

I suspect the use of HAX! Hacks, console commands, they're all the same to me.

TaurenWardrums
May 24, 2014

Through the use of hax, and mods, I have a Dryad fury warrior (except can't dual-wield 2handers in Elder Scrolls) with the Warrior Stone and Shrine of Talos blessings. Through sheer good fortune she's wearing a full set of Legendary Daedric armor with a matched greatsword. I plan on running through the Companions quests here soon.

by TaurenWardrums
May 24, 2014

Through the use of hax, and mods, I have a Dryad fury warrior (except can't dual-wield 2handers in Elder Scrolls) with the Warrior Stone and Shrine of Talos blessings. Through sheer good fortune she's wearing a full set of Legendary Daedric armor with a matched greatsword. I plan on running through the Companions quests here soon.

BanditNation
May 26, 2014

Zeymah, i have become too immersed. I play as Konahrik. (Using mods, of course)  In my "roleplay", Konahrik is the Second Dragonborn, seeking Miraak to either kill him or find the friend he once had. He still honors his Dragon Priest role as well as his as Dovahkiin role, so whenever he kills a dragon, he will sit down while he absorbs its soul, then get up and bow to the now fallen beast. Or, when he kills a Dragon Priest, he honors his fallem zeymah by having them keep their mask, and staff. Konahrik uses the same weapon types as Miraak, a staff and his blade, Truefire. Konahrik has his own robes, which are able to slow time and his mask can cloak him in fire and occasionally explode in a firey blast. He is heavily fire based, with Truefire, a fire-spewing staff, his mask's Priviledge, and his main shout is Fire Breath. He also has the same voice as Miraak . He doesn't want any followers, because he would prefer another Dragon Priest, ie. Miraak. 

by BanditNation
May 26, 2014

Zeymah, i have become too immersed. I play as Konahrik. (Using mods, of course)  In my "roleplay", Konahrik is the Second Dragonborn, seeking Miraak to either kill him or find the friend he once had. He still honors his Dragon Priest role as well as his as Dovahkiin role, so whenever he kills a dragon, he will sit down while he absorbs its soul, then get up and bow to the now fallen beast. Or, when he kills a Dragon Priest, he honors his fallem zeymah by having them keep their mask, and staff. Konahrik uses the same weapon types as Miraak, a staff and his blade, Truefire. Konahrik has his own robes, which are able to slow time and his mask can cloak him in fire and occasionally explode in a firey blast. He is heavily fire based, with Truefire, a fire-spewing staff, his mask's Priviledge, and his main shout is Fire Breath. He also has the same voice as Miraak . He doesn't want any followers, because he would prefer another Dragon Priest, ie. Miraak. 

Rah los Duuli
June 12, 2014

I go through like three characters a month because most of my games I just cheat on ruining the expierence. I use tons of mods, such as Hunterborn and Frostfall, and this alows me to get that RPG, realism feel without playing that way specificly. I also don't ever play on an account for very long, my best (that I accidently deleted) account, I had defeated Alduin (and Harkon and Miirak) but I cheated for most of it and I was only level 26 when I deleted it. This is the best I have ever done on an account and I plan to change this in the future.

by Rah los Duuli
June 12, 2014

I go through like three characters a month because most of my games I just cheat on ruining the expierence. I use tons of mods, such as Hunterborn and Frostfall, and this alows me to get that RPG, realism feel without playing that way specificly. I also don't ever play on an account for very long, my best (that I accidently deleted) account, I had defeated Alduin (and Harkon and Miirak) but I cheated for most of it and I was only level 26 when I deleted it. This is the best I have ever done on an account and I plan to change this in the future.

dragonrider58
June 14, 2014

My character kind of looks like Tony Stark from the Iron Man comics except he has a pony tail. Level 21 with level 91 Sneak. Has 3 Deadric artifacts and wants to become the strongest (and only person left alive) in Skyrim. Mainly uses a Dawnguard war axe as well as a blade sword, Dragonbane or the WABBAJACK. Also wears the masque of Clavicus Vile. Also loves to have the follower Sven the bard from Riverwood.

by dragonrider58
June 14, 2014

My character kind of looks like Tony Stark from the Iron Man comics except he has a pony tail. Level 21 with level 91 Sneak. Has 3 Deadric artifacts and wants to become the strongest (and only person left alive) in Skyrim. Mainly uses a Dawnguard war axe as well as a blade sword, Dragonbane or the WABBAJACK. Also wears the masque of Clavicus Vile. Also loves to have the follower Sven the bard from Riverwood.

Sahkrahfaas
June 20, 2014

So. This turned out waaaaayy longer than I originally thought so I'll split it into a few different parts. Here is the first character I created, when I had no clue of the Khajiiti naming conventions. This character was basically my introduction to the Elder Scrolls series. He is my main, highest-leveled, favourite character of all I have created. Enjoy c:

Also, do not read unless you want spoilers for the main, Companions, Thieves' Guild and College of Winterhold questlines.

1. Scratch

Scratch is a dark-furred Khajiit male who started out as probably more Nord than Khajiit. He would wander Skyrim, going where he pleased, except from Riften because of the thieves camping out in the sewers. Little did he know that Riften would play a big role in his slightly later life... He wore heavy armour and used two-handed weapons. He joined the Companions and became a werewolf. Then he found out he liked to rampage around Hold capitals as a werewolf, annihilating guards and citizens alike. He left the Companions for a while after that, pursuing the World-Eater in his quest to devour the world. He had tinvaak with Paarthurnax, stole an Elder Scroll, traveled back in time to learn a new shout, chased Alduin into Sovngarde atop the Monahven, captured a dragon, released said dragon and rode on it to Skuldafn, traveled to Sovngarde and defeated Alduin. Afterwards, he joined the Stormcloak rebellion and won for Ulfric and his men, with his housecarl Lydia dying for him in a battle for a fort. He had unleashed a violent lightning storm onto the fort with his powerful Thu'um and Lydia must have been struck. Scratch went back to the Companions and helped Aela the Huntress wipe out the Silver Hand for good, and cleansed Kodlak's soulof his beast spirit, making him free to go to Sovngarde. He wandered again for a while, until finally coming back to Riften. He was let into the run-down city, and was approached by a certain red-haired Nord. He successfully completed the job and was accepted into the guild. He out-infiltrated "the best infiltrator this rathole of a Guild's got" and found the culprit for some crimes against the Guild. Mercer revealed his true nature, tried to murder Scratch and left him for the skeevers. Karliah saved his life and inducted him into the Nightingales. They defeated Mercer along with Brynjolf, and Scratch returned the Skeleton Key to the Ebonmere and made Gallus able to enter Evergloam and to see Karliah once more. He chose the Agent of Strife and now the Guild is working to regain their hold on Skyrim. Scratch did lots and lots of jobs for Delvin and Vex so he took a break and started learning a little about magic at the College of Winterhold, finally getting rid of the Elder Scroll that had been weighing him down a bit. He witnessed more treachery from Thalmor mages and had lots of fun with the decapitated body of Ancano, putting on Archmage robes and other magicka fortifiers and throwing the body around with Thu'um and shock spells. Scratch restored the White Phial and found two Red Eagle's Fury swords being carried by a Forsworn Briarheart. He met the Argonian Derkeethus, and they became great friends, despite their differences. Together they gathered more Words of Power and defeated two dragon priests, the great Volsung who was guarding a Word Wall, just as Krosis had done, and the mighty lich Hevnoraak and took his iron mask. Derkeethus got tired from lots of traveling so he went back to Darkwater Crossing after having lots of fun up at the Bard's Leap Summit. Scratch is now currently traveling with Jenassa, a dunmer living in Whiterun. They are on an expedition in Blackreach to find out what makes Crimson Nirnroots so special.

By the twin moons, that was too long... M'aiq is tired now. Go bother somebody else.

by Sahkrahfaas
June 20, 2014

So. This turned out waaaaayy longer than I originally thought so I'll split it into a few different parts. Here is the first character I created, when I had no clue of the Khajiiti naming conventions. This character was basically my introduction to the Elder Scrolls series. He is my main, highest-leveled, favourite character of all I have created. Enjoy c:

Also, do not read unless you want spoilers for the main, Companions, Thieves' Guild and College of Winterhold questlines.

1. Scratch

Scratch is a dark-furred Khajiit male who started out as probably more Nord than Khajiit. He would wander Skyrim, going where he pleased, except from Riften because of the thieves camping out in the sewers. Little did he know that Riften would play a big role in his slightly later life... He wore heavy armour and used two-handed weapons. He joined the Companions and became a werewolf. Then he found out he liked to rampage around Hold capitals as a werewolf, annihilating guards and citizens alike. He left the Companions for a while after that, pursuing the World-Eater in his quest to devour the world. He had tinvaak with Paarthurnax, stole an Elder Scroll, traveled back in time to learn a new shout, chased Alduin into Sovngarde atop the Monahven, captured a dragon, released said dragon and rode on it to Skuldafn, traveled to Sovngarde and defeated Alduin. Afterwards, he joined the Stormcloak rebellion and won for Ulfric and his men, with his housecarl Lydia dying for him in a battle for a fort. He had unleashed a violent lightning storm onto the fort with his powerful Thu'um and Lydia must have been struck. Scratch went back to the Companions and helped Aela the Huntress wipe out the Silver Hand for good, and cleansed Kodlak's soulof his beast spirit, making him free to go to Sovngarde. He wandered again for a while, until finally coming back to Riften. He was let into the run-down city, and was approached by a certain red-haired Nord. He successfully completed the job and was accepted into the guild. He out-infiltrated "the best infiltrator this rathole of a Guild's got" and found the culprit for some crimes against the Guild. Mercer revealed his true nature, tried to murder Scratch and left him for the skeevers. Karliah saved his life and inducted him into the Nightingales. They defeated Mercer along with Brynjolf, and Scratch returned the Skeleton Key to the Ebonmere and made Gallus able to enter Evergloam and to see Karliah once more. He chose the Agent of Strife and now the Guild is working to regain their hold on Skyrim. Scratch did lots and lots of jobs for Delvin and Vex so he took a break and started learning a little about magic at the College of Winterhold, finally getting rid of the Elder Scroll that had been weighing him down a bit. He witnessed more treachery from Thalmor mages and had lots of fun with the decapitated body of Ancano, putting on Archmage robes and other magicka fortifiers and throwing the body around with Thu'um and shock spells. Scratch restored the White Phial and found two Red Eagle's Fury swords being carried by a Forsworn Briarheart. He met the Argonian Derkeethus, and they became great friends, despite their differences. Together they gathered more Words of Power and defeated two dragon priests, the great Volsung who was guarding a Word Wall, just as Krosis had done, and the mighty lich Hevnoraak and took his iron mask. Derkeethus got tired from lots of traveling so he went back to Darkwater Crossing after having lots of fun up at the Bard's Leap Summit. Scratch is now currently traveling with Jenassa, a dunmer living in Whiterun. They are on an expedition in Blackreach to find out what makes Crimson Nirnroots so special.

By the twin moons, that was too long... M'aiq is tired now. Go bother somebody else.

[deleted]
June 24, 2014

Eonwe Jorgiis | 4E 181 - 29 Midyear | Nord with Bosmeric roots | Sneak Archer | Dragonborn, Thief | Guildmaster of Thieves Guild, Arch-Mage of College of Winterhold, Bard of Bard's College | Thane of Whiterun, The Rift, Hjallmarch, Haafingar, The Pale, and Falkreath | Family: Sofie and Meeko | Love Interest: Brynjolf

by [deleted]
June 24, 2014

Eonwe Jorgiis | 4E 181 - 29 Midyear | Nord with Bosmeric roots | Sneak Archer | Dragonborn, Thief | Guildmaster of Thieves Guild, Arch-Mage of College of Winterhold, Bard of Bard's College | Thane of Whiterun, The Rift, Hjallmarch, Haafingar, The Pale, and Falkreath | Family: Sofie and Meeko | Love Interest: Brynjolf

Phelan1019
July 15, 2014

My second favorite character is:

Hunts-in-Shadows:

He is an Argonian, born into slavery in Morrowind, so he grew up hating House Hlaalu, his family's opressors. One day, he escaped, and fled for Skyrim with his family. However, the Morag Tong chased him and picked his family off until only he and his young sister were alive. She died when they stumbled into the Imperial ambush at Darkwater Crossing. After Alduin's destruction of Helgen, Hunts-in-Shadows went into a very violent state. He blamed Akatosh for his misfortune, and when he discovered his dragon blood, he withdrew from civilization, disappearing into the forests around Falkreath...

by Phelan1019
July 15, 2014

My second favorite character is:

Hunts-in-Shadows:

He is an Argonian, born into slavery in Morrowind, so he grew up hating House Hlaalu, his family's opressors. One day, he escaped, and fled for Skyrim with his family. However, the Morag Tong chased him and picked his family off until only he and his young sister were alive. She died when they stumbled into the Imperial ambush at Darkwater Crossing. After Alduin's destruction of Helgen, Hunts-in-Shadows went into a very violent state. He blamed Akatosh for his misfortune, and when he discovered his dragon blood, he withdrew from civilization, disappearing into the forests around Falkreath...

Deyrakaal
July 20, 2014

The character I am playing as at the moment is a Nord shield fighter and I recently decided to make him into a daedra champion, using Spellbreaker, the Mace of Molag Bal, and full daedric armor. I also keep the Wabbajack with me for when I feel like goofing around.

by Deyrakaal
July 20, 2014

The character I am playing as at the moment is a Nord shield fighter and I recently decided to make him into a daedra champion, using Spellbreaker, the Mace of Molag Bal, and full daedric armor. I also keep the Wabbajack with me for when I feel like goofing around.

Sahkrahfaas
July 21, 2014

More Khajiit :D May be spoilers lol

My newest character is called Dar'jhay, and he is in the Thieves Guild. I've completed the questline up to doing jobs so I can become Guildmaster. I set myself some rules, the biggest is probably no fast travel. I'm allowed carriages though. Saves Vigilance a bit of walking, but I don't know about Frost...

I've made a bit ofa backstory for him as well. He grew up in the Guild in Cyrodiil and his dad was Guildmaster. His dad sent him to Riften because they were finding jobs difficult to do. His dad said someone would arrange for him to cross the border legally, but they never did, and he got caught in the ambush. They knew he was a thief right away from his armour so they confiscated all of his belongings and sent him to Helgen. Then Skyrim happens C:

by Sahkrahfaas
July 21, 2014

More Khajiit :D May be spoilers lol

My newest character is called Dar'jhay, and he is in the Thieves Guild. I've completed the questline up to doing jobs so I can become Guildmaster. I set myself some rules, the biggest is probably no fast travel. I'm allowed carriages though. Saves Vigilance a bit of walking, but I don't know about Frost...

I've made a bit ofa backstory for him as well. He grew up in the Guild in Cyrodiil and his dad was Guildmaster. His dad sent him to Riften because they were finding jobs difficult to do. His dad said someone would arrange for him to cross the border legally, but they never did, and he got caught in the ambush. They knew he was a thief right away from his armour so they confiscated all of his belongings and sent him to Helgen. Then Skyrim happens C:

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 22, 2014

My main character is Shadows-Dark-Fury, Argonian Assassin, lvl 66-67

Personality: Dark, menacing, yet friendly. If Sithis wants someone dead, they will die by SDFs hand! Hail Sithis!

Secondary Character is Fahrenheit-Dark-Fire, Argonian Warlord, lvl 49

Personality: Quick to anger, fearless, and heroic. Weilding the mighty Volendrung, he cuts through enemies like butter.

Both have killed Alduin.

NOTE: SDF is only 66-67 because I barely play as her, due to the fact my parents are divorced, and the console I played her on is at dads house. And plus I only have Hearthfire :( I want ALL DLCS!

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 22, 2014

My main character is Shadows-Dark-Fury, Argonian Assassin, lvl 66-67

Personality: Dark, menacing, yet friendly. If Sithis wants someone dead, they will die by SDFs hand! Hail Sithis!

Secondary Character is Fahrenheit-Dark-Fire, Argonian Warlord, lvl 49

Personality: Quick to anger, fearless, and heroic. Weilding the mighty Volendrung, he cuts through enemies like butter.

Both have killed Alduin.

NOTE: SDF is only 66-67 because I barely play as her, due to the fact my parents are divorced, and the console I played her on is at dads house. And plus I only have Hearthfire :( I want ALL DLCS!

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.