dovah saviik
October 3, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by dovah saviik
October 3, 2015

Vultuzmaar
October 3, 2015
"I've got nothin' better to do...except drink. Besides, it seems to be turning out well." (it just looks like a circle with a bunch of random squiggles around it)
by Vultuzmaar
October 3, 2015
"I've got nothin' better to do...except drink. Besides, it seems to be turning out well." (it just looks like a circle with a bunch of random squiggles around it)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(Hadar, Maramis, and gold are the only ones (till other people that have joined post) that are in one of the great city kingdoms in a bar we will remain in a bar for a bit) Hadar was sitting on a bar stool near gold and maramis drinking bloodwine "well i've never tried it because for some reason i can't get drunk no matter how much i drink" explaind Hadar

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(Hadar, Maramis, and gold are the only ones (till other people that have joined post) that are in one of the great city kingdoms in a bar we will remain in a bar for a bit) Hadar was sitting on a bar stool near gold and maramis drinking bloodwine "well i've never tried it because for some reason i can't get drunk no matter how much i drink" explaind Hadar

dovah saviik
October 3, 2015

by dovah saviik
October 3, 2015

Dinokrah
October 3, 2015

name: Quarniirid

Race: nord/dragon priest

skills: all mage skills

weapons: staff wich banishes people to the deadlands

armor: usual dragon priest robes

shouts: all

He was one of Alduins lesser preists until he came in contact with Mehrunes Dagon who gavehim a staff which could banish anyone to his realm.

by Dinokrah
October 3, 2015

name: Quarniirid

Race: nord/dragon priest

skills: all mage skills

weapons: staff wich banishes people to the deadlands

armor: usual dragon priest robes

shouts: all

He was one of Alduins lesser preists until he came in contact with Mehrunes Dagon who gavehim a staff which could banish anyone to his realm.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
(If you've read everything that's happened so far and the plot your free to join and make your entrance :)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
(If you've read everything that's happened so far and the plot your free to join and make your entrance :)

Dinokrah
October 3, 2015

(ok)

Quarniirid rises from his crypt

by Dinokrah
October 3, 2015

(ok)

Quarniirid rises from his crypt

Dinokrah
October 3, 2015

"Where is the son of Siths?" shouted Quarniirid

by Dinokrah
October 3, 2015

"Where is the son of Siths?" shouted Quarniirid

Dinokrah
October 3, 2015

Quarniirid enters the bar he walks up to the bartender and asks "Were is he were is the son of sithis"

by Dinokrah
October 3, 2015

Quarniirid enters the bar he walks up to the bartender and asks "Were is he were is the son of sithis"

Grolahmul
October 3, 2015

"What son of Sithis?" asked Gold, confused, "Oh, sorry, I always forget to introduce myself. I'm Gol'diir, companion of the Immortals... Well, FORMER companion, considering it's practically impossible to get off of this island.

by Grolahmul
October 3, 2015

"What son of Sithis?" asked Gold, confused, "Oh, sorry, I always forget to introduce myself. I'm Gol'diir, companion of the Immortals... Well, FORMER companion, considering it's practically impossible to get off of this island.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"Island? This place is as big as Morrowind and Skyrim combined! And pretty much everthing that lives here is either supernatural, a mythical like creature or a daedric created being other than the 2 very large city kingdoms on either side of the island..." Said Hadar looking at the argonian (let's introduce our names maybe lol XD) "Sorry I almost forgot, I'm Hadar" He motioned to Gold to tell what his name was.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"Island? This place is as big as Morrowind and Skyrim combined! And pretty much everthing that lives here is either supernatural, a mythical like creature or a daedric created being other than the 2 very large city kingdoms on either side of the island..." Said Hadar looking at the argonian (let's introduce our names maybe lol XD) "Sorry I almost forgot, I'm Hadar" He motioned to Gold to tell what his name was.

dovah saviik
October 3, 2015

image flickers infront of everyone" i am the son of sithis"says saviik image then disepates into a cloud of bats as fast as it had came.

by dovah saviik
October 3, 2015

image flickers infront of everyone" i am the son of sithis"says saviik image then disepates into a cloud of bats as fast as it had came.

Vultuzmaar
October 3, 2015

*maramis blinked a couple times* "Did I just..."

by Vultuzmaar
October 3, 2015

*maramis blinked a couple times* "Did I just..."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"What in Oblivion...Th-that sounded like the Vampire I fought at the Vampire castle..." Said Hadar (we really need to come up with a name for the castle lol) "H-he is the son of Sithis...I'm up against a greater threat then I thought" said Hadar looking towards Maramis and Gold

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"What in Oblivion...Th-that sounded like the Vampire I fought at the Vampire castle..." Said Hadar (we really need to come up with a name for the castle lol) "H-he is the son of Sithis...I'm up against a greater threat then I thought" said Hadar looking towards Maramis and Gold

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"well, Argonian, Dunmer, tell me your names" Demanded Hadar eagerly

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"well, Argonian, Dunmer, tell me your names" Demanded Hadar eagerly

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.