:P
by Grolahmul
October 24, 2015
@Veyd Sahvoz 

That sucks, doesn't it?

:P

Emperor of Man
October 24, 2015

Divine Shield (Looks exactly like this. The hole is to allow the user to stab/cast and block at the same time.)

Divine Sword (Looks like this but shimmers the same colour as the shield above. Has the spectral effect of a Bound Sword.)

by Emperor of Man
October 24, 2015

Divine Shield (Looks exactly like this. The hole is to allow the user to stab/cast and block at the same time.)

Divine Sword (Looks like this but shimmers the same colour as the shield above. Has the spectral effect of a Bound Sword.)

Grolahmul
October 25, 2015

Divine Bow: Looks like a bound bow, but shimmers the same color as the divine shield. Is more powerful in the day. Lasts longer than a Bound Bow.

by Grolahmul
October 25, 2015

Divine Bow: Looks like a bound bow, but shimmers the same color as the divine shield. Is more powerful in the day. Lasts longer than a Bound Bow.

Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015
Grolahmul

Or maybe it looks like this. But still shimmers the same colour.

by Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015
Grolahmul

Or maybe it looks like this. But still shimmers the same colour.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(This would be good, I already came up with black lightning bound weapons, blck lightning is a spell that fits under Void Magic. Something that I came up with >:)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(This would be good, I already came up with black lightning bound weapons, blck lightning is a spell that fits under Void Magic. Something that I came up with >:)

Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

What would the effect look like?

by Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

What would the effect look like?

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

A sword made of black lightning, like the sword that alexa's holding in this PIC

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

A sword made of black lightning, like the sword that alexa's holding in this PIC

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Damn Alexa is ho- huh oh cool. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Damn Alexa is ho- huh oh cool. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

I know you were going to say Hot lol xD

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

Grolahmul
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Looks like Alexa is the dark sister of Zeus. It's like a black lighttning bolt.

by Grolahmul
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Looks like Alexa is the dark sister of Zeus. It's like a black lighttning bolt.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

It's a Black Lightning Blade actually

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

It's a Black Lightning Blade actually

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(What???? No me wasn't *shameful chuckle*) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Grolahmul
November 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

*Facepalm IRL.*

by Grolahmul
November 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

*Facepalm IRL.*

Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015
Grolahmul

*Facepalm IRL.*

If I had a Nuke for every dirty comment Yol made on this site, I'd have more of an arsenal than every country of this planet combined. Add that to the fact that he's my brother and I live with him! You can say good-bye earth!

by Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015
Grolahmul

*Facepalm IRL.*

If I had a Nuke for every dirty comment Yol made on this site, I'd have more of an arsenal than every country of this planet combined. Add that to the fact that he's my brother and I live with him! You can say good-bye earth!

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  9  10  11  12 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.