Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Dark brotherhood's secret

<<  <  1  2  3 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

She scanned the contract, "The contract seems simple enough. It's getting there and back alive that'll be interesting to say the least." She turned to leave. "I suppose I should go get ready then."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

She scanned the contract, "The contract seems simple enough. It's getting there and back alive that'll be interesting to say the least." She turned to leave. "I suppose I should go get ready then."

captainnate
October 27, 2015
"Indeed, I have my own contract, In Whiterun!"
by captainnate
October 27, 2015
"Indeed, I have my own contract, In Whiterun!"

Grolahmul
October 27, 2015

"Me, too," replied Gold, "But mine's in Riften... Betcha can't guess who I have to kill."

(Obvious obviousness is obvious.)

by Grolahmul
October 27, 2015

"Me, too," replied Gold, "But mine's in Riften... Betcha can't guess who I have to kill."

(Obvious obviousness is obvious.)

Sir Opallius
October 27, 2015

Gives an exasperated sigh " Well I guess I'll be stuck here again. Just me, my thoughts, and my wine. Just like every other day."

by Sir Opallius
October 27, 2015

Gives an exasperated sigh " Well I guess I'll be stuck here again. Just me, my thoughts, and my wine. Just like every other day."

captainnate
October 28, 2015
"Dude, your always here, why are you so sad?"
by captainnate
October 28, 2015
"Dude, your always here, why are you so sad?"

Sir Opallius
November 2, 2015

Drican slowly gets up "Well, it's just that I never have anything to do! Absolutely nothing! I mean, drinks are nice, but sometimes it feels good to shoot a guard down to the ground then stab the noble. You know what I mean?"

by Sir Opallius
November 2, 2015

Drican slowly gets up "Well, it's just that I never have anything to do! Absolutely nothing! I mean, drinks are nice, but sometimes it feels good to shoot a guard down to the ground then stab the noble. You know what I mean?"

captainnate
November 3, 2015

"fine! i have one, you want hard? dangrous? .00009% impossible? Then i have a contract for you!"

by captainnate
November 3, 2015

"fine! i have one, you want hard? dangrous? .00009% impossible? Then i have a contract for you!"

Sir Opallius
November 4, 2015

Beaming brightly "FINALLY!"

by Sir Opallius
November 4, 2015

Beaming brightly "FINALLY!"

Grolahmul
November 4, 2015

"Hey, good luck to ya!" exclaimed Gold, who'd grabbed a wine of his own, "From the way Talen described it, it sounds like you'll have to kill the Emporer or something!"

by Grolahmul
November 4, 2015

"Hey, good luck to ya!" exclaimed Gold, who'd grabbed a wine of his own, "From the way Talen described it, it sounds like you'll have to kill the Emporer or something!"

captainnate
November 4, 2015
Laughs very hard "no no, you have to kill a jarl! Lot more fun! More ways to kill and don't forget" gets into a dark deep voice "don't get caught!"
by captainnate
November 4, 2015
Laughs very hard "no no, you have to kill a jarl! Lot more fun! More ways to kill and don't forget" gets into a dark deep voice "don't get caught!"

Sir Opallius
November 13, 2015

On his way out the door, Drican falls unconcious onto the ground, not responding to the daggers that just pinned one of his hands to the floor.

by Sir Opallius
November 13, 2015

On his way out the door, Drican falls unconcious onto the ground, not responding to the daggers that just pinned one of his hands to the floor.

Grolahmul
November 13, 2015

"Gimme a 'sec," said Gold, unphased. He picks up a bucket, goes to the pool, scoops some water into the bucket, goes back, and splashes it on Drican's head.

by Grolahmul
November 13, 2015

"Gimme a 'sec," said Gold, unphased. He picks up a bucket, goes to the pool, scoops some water into the bucket, goes back, and splashes it on Drican's head.

captainnate
November 14, 2015

Laughs more "Gold, you are a simple thinker, why not just let him sit there? he'll be the one getting in trouble, even Astrid-" *Astrid walks out of her room* "Hello gentlemen, we have a 'group' mission, all of your current contracts are on hold, the contractors have been informored" Astrid says, "yes, mam" Talen says, "Boys, you heard the lady, Move!" i turn around and mumble "Everyone but Drican, he's still asleep", Astrid catches Talen mumbling and figures I was saying what i said, "Why is....Ummm..." "Drican" i say filling her awkward thinking, "Thank you, why is Drican asleep, on the floor?" "The usall," I remember she dosn't really leave the room so she won't know he's a drinker, "I mean, he feel asleep from drinking so much" I look at him, "I hope that's why" And i get my assassination set up on

by captainnate
November 14, 2015

Laughs more "Gold, you are a simple thinker, why not just let him sit there? he'll be the one getting in trouble, even Astrid-" *Astrid walks out of her room* "Hello gentlemen, we have a 'group' mission, all of your current contracts are on hold, the contractors have been informored" Astrid says, "yes, mam" Talen says, "Boys, you heard the lady, Move!" i turn around and mumble "Everyone but Drican, he's still asleep", Astrid catches Talen mumbling and figures I was saying what i said, "Why is....Ummm..." "Drican" i say filling her awkward thinking, "Thank you, why is Drican asleep, on the floor?" "The usall," I remember she dosn't really leave the room so she won't know he's a drinker, "I mean, he feel asleep from drinking so much" I look at him, "I hope that's why" And i get my assassination set up on

YolGoraagKaazah
November 14, 2015

(Too late to join?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 14, 2015

(Too late to join?)

<<  <  1  2  3 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.