Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

'Zii? Where are you? I haven't seen you for a long time' 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

'Zii? Where are you? I haven't seen you for a long time' 

The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

(This is the first time Zii and Draconus have met. Zii saw Draconus as part of her future and learned his name.)

'I'm outside. Let me in!'

by The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

(This is the first time Zii and Draconus have met. Zii saw Draconus as part of her future and learned his name.)

'I'm outside. Let me in!'

Grolahmul
October 24, 2015
"Well, Falaril," said Gold, "We should get to the school."
by Grolahmul
October 24, 2015
"Well, Falaril," said Gold, "We should get to the school."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

(@AKH just ignore my other post) 'Well we're always looking for more students, I'll be right there meet me at the main doors'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

(@AKH just ignore my other post) 'Well we're always looking for more students, I'll be right there meet me at the main doors'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 24, 2015

Letting out a frustrated sigh, she set the papers down and stared up at the rafters. They're probably going to want some favor just to look through their library . . . They're colleges that won't share information,

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 24, 2015

Letting out a frustrated sigh, she set the papers down and stared up at the rafters. They're probably going to want some favor just to look through their library . . . They're colleges that won't share information,

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Where is Falin?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Where is Falin?)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 24, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Where is Falin?)

(Ranfire. And a tavern in Kvatch I guess. So she's a couple miles off but is pretty wiped out from the already long trip.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 24, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Where is Falin?)

(Ranfire. And a tavern in Kvatch I guess. So she's a couple miles off but is pretty wiped out from the already long trip.)

The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

"He's coming for me!"

by The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

"He's coming for me!"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

Draconus apparated to the main doors within 20 seconds after Zii yelled that and opened the giant doors. He saw Zii "Get inside! Where is this person you are referring too?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

Draconus apparated to the main doors within 20 seconds after Zii yelled that and opened the giant doors. He saw Zii "Get inside! Where is this person you are referring too?"

The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

"Yun. She's a little girl; an elf. Have you seen her?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

"Yun. She's a little girl; an elf. Have you seen her?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

"No...I can't say I have"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

"No...I can't say I have"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

It began to storm (By the way it is night time) and rain came rushing down soon there would be lightning

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

It began to storm (By the way it is night time) and rain came rushing down soon there would be lightning

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"Get inside! quickly!" said Draconus as he walked back through the doors of the main entrance

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"Get inside! quickly!" said Draconus as he walked back through the doors of the main entrance

The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

Zii went inside with an inappropriately big smile, taking everything in. "It's just as I saw it. It's home."

by The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

Zii went inside with an inappropriately big smile, taking everything in. "It's just as I saw it. It's home."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

Draconus chuckled a bit with a smile on his face "Well I'm glad you like it. You may call me Professor Draconus or just Draconus, whichever is fine. I am the Headmaster of Excelius, Academy of the Arcane Arts, welcome"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

Draconus chuckled a bit with a smile on his face "Well I'm glad you like it. You may call me Professor Draconus or just Draconus, whichever is fine. I am the Headmaster of Excelius, Academy of the Arcane Arts, welcome"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.