Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Elder Scrolls VII: Alien

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  18  19  20  21 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

(I'm gonna be using Alternate Hadar for the 1st couple of episodes aight, also when Hadar speaks it's gonna e in italics because he speaks in very loud and in a way whispery voice)

"Where is this this wizard?" Asked Hadar towering over everybody

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

(I'm gonna be using Alternate Hadar for the 1st couple of episodes aight, also when Hadar speaks it's gonna e in italics because he speaks in very loud and in a way whispery voice)

"Where is this this wizard?" Asked Hadar towering over everybody

The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

3, 2, 1, BEGIN!

It started with the storms. Several of them, all across Tamriel. Many perished. The smart people went underground.

And then there were the heroes.

(You kick us off!)

by The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

3, 2, 1, BEGIN!

It started with the storms. Several of them, all across Tamriel. Many perished. The smart people went underground.

And then there were the heroes.

(You kick us off!)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

Hadar foght at the storms using shouts 

LOK V4 K8R

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

Hadar foght at the storms using shouts 

LOK V4 K8R

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

"Curse these damn stroms to Oblivion with them" Muttured Hadar as he sent a continius stream of Black Lightning at the sky trying to disperse the storm

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

"Curse these damn stroms to Oblivion with them" Muttured Hadar as he sent a continius stream of Black Lightning at the sky trying to disperse the storm

YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015

Makor sat in his comfortable palace, in his bed, smoking a pipe as his wife cuddles with him. The sound of thunder booms through the window This is storm is unusual... 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015

Makor sat in his comfortable palace, in his bed, smoking a pipe as his wife cuddles with him. The sound of thunder booms through the window This is storm is unusual... 

The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

Alas, after a few weeks of fighting storms, they perished suddenly. It was as if a cosmic event had happened and then everything went back to normal...

All characters are now in Whiterun.

by The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

Alas, after a few weeks of fighting storms, they perished suddenly. It was as if a cosmic event had happened and then everything went back to normal...

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

(Is it night time or no?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

(Is it night time or no?)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015
epic AKH

(Why always Whitrerun? I've noticed, you always teleport us to Whiterun. I'm going to shut up now)

Makor looks out the window "I wish to speak with the Jarl of Whiterun." Gilda places her hands on his shoulders. 

"Why?" 

Makor looks back "He's an old friend of mine." Makor kisses Gilda on the forehead and walks away to put on a tunic.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015
epic AKH

(Why always Whitrerun? I've noticed, you always teleport us to Whiterun. I'm going to shut up now)

Makor looks out the window "I wish to speak with the Jarl of Whiterun." Gilda places her hands on his shoulders. 

"Why?" 

Makor looks back "He's an old friend of mine." Makor kisses Gilda on the forehead and walks away to put on a tunic.

The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

(Not teleported. They're all just...there by coincidence.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015
epic AKH

(Oh gjok! So they decide to go there, let me change that) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015
epic AKH

(Oh gjok! So they decide to go there, let me change that) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

(Is it night time, day time, or afternoon? If it is day time then Alternate Hadar won't likely be in a city because he doesn't like the light from the sun in the day time, he prefers afternoon or night)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

(Is it night time, day time, or afternoon? If it is day time then Alternate Hadar won't likely be in a city because he doesn't like the light from the sun in the day time, he prefers afternoon or night)

The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

(Day.)

The man slapped Aksel. Hard. "Where's the money, Stormthread?!"

Blood trickled down the corner of Aksel's mouth. "...A LITTLE HARDER, PLEASE?!!" The man slapped him again.

"Where is it?"

"You don't want to know." The man took out a whip. "Alright, alright! I'll tell you!"

"Where is it?"

"...I...I burned it." He looked up at the man.

"Do you...understand that I needed that?"

"Yeah...that was the point. You and your superiors need to be taught a lesson. And I'm the teacher."

The man raised his hand...BOOOM!!! An explosion, near their area.

The man was sweating. He pondered for a moment and then walked out of the area to the outside.

by The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

(Day.)

The man slapped Aksel. Hard. "Where's the money, Stormthread?!"

Blood trickled down the corner of Aksel's mouth. "...A LITTLE HARDER, PLEASE?!!" The man slapped him again.

"Where is it?"

"You don't want to know." The man took out a whip. "Alright, alright! I'll tell you!"

"Where is it?"

"...I...I burned it." He looked up at the man.

"Do you...understand that I needed that?"

"Yeah...that was the point. You and your superiors need to be taught a lesson. And I'm the teacher."

The man raised his hand...BOOOM!!! An explosion, near their area.

The man was sweating. He pondered for a moment and then walked out of the area to the outside.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

Hadar came to the the doors of Whiterun on his black horse "I demand you let me pass petty weaklings!"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

Hadar came to the the doors of Whiterun on his black horse "I demand you let me pass petty weaklings!"

The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

With terror, they back away.

Aksel looked around. Shit. The option Aksel thought of was...

"HELP!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!! AAHHH!!!"

by The Bug Stomper
October 24, 2015

With terror, they back away.

Aksel looked around. Shit. The option Aksel thought of was...

"HELP!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!! AAHHH!!!"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

Hadar got off his horse as it rode away, he walked into whiterun everyone looking at him in terror as he towered over them 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 24, 2015

Hadar got off his horse as it rode away, he walked into whiterun everyone looking at him in terror as he towered over them 

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  18  19  20  21 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.