by Zulfahdon
November 27, 2015
Freymulaar

Herregud, Zulfahdon, that's beautiful.

I should really hurry up, too.

*blush* Thank you!

Kosenu
November 28, 2015

Fantastic work Zulfahdon! I'll start mixing right away.

As for the others: I'm eagerly awaiting your voices. You can do it! Pruzah gluus!

One more thing: the original has several humming bits (the intro, the pauses between lyrics, etc.). We're gonna need those at some point too, so feel free to submit those too. I'm going to record them myself too.

by Kosenu
November 28, 2015

As for the others: I'm eagerly awaiting your voices. You can do it! Pruzah gluus!

One more thing: the original has several humming bits (the intro, the pauses between lyrics, etc.). We're gonna need those at some point too, so feel free to submit those too. I'm going to record them myself too.

Kronvullok
November 28, 2015
Kosenu

I'll do my best to find some time to learn and record in peace and quiet.

by Kronvullok
November 28, 2015
Kosenu

I'll do my best to find some time to learn and record in peace and quiet.

Raxvulnax
December 31, 2015
I would be interested in joining this cover as well! I just don't know when I'll get around to being able to record it.
by Raxvulnax
December 31, 2015
I would be interested in joining this cover as well! I just don't know when I'll get around to being able to record it.

Kosenu
December 31, 2015
Raxvulnax

Good to hear! Hoping to hear from you soon.

by Kosenu
December 31, 2015
Raxvulnax

Good to hear! Hoping to hear from you soon.

Raxvulnax
December 31, 2015
Are we only working on the first verse for now?
by Raxvulnax
December 31, 2015

Kosenu
January 1, 2016
Raxvulnax

No, we're doing the whole song in one go. My version has big gaps between the verses, because it is timed with the original. Just sing along with the original and your version will be timed exactly like mine.

by Kosenu
January 1, 2016
Raxvulnax

No, we're doing the whole song in one go. My version has big gaps between the verses, because it is timed with the original. Just sing along with the original and your version will be timed exactly like mine.

asdfamano
January 1, 2016

I am also interested,  I think in a few Days i will be able to record. An tip to Raxvulnax: Listen to the original and Zulfahdons version at one time because sometimes the over voices are louder than this what you have to hear to time it. thx to Zulfahdon :P

by asdfamano
January 1, 2016

I am also interested,  I think in a few Days i will be able to record. An tip to Raxvulnax: Listen to the original and Zulfahdons version at one time because sometimes the over voices are louder than this what you have to hear to time it. thx to Zulfahdon :P

Raxvulnax
January 2, 2016
Yes I know. I am good with pitch and music in general. I hate singing, but I thought this would be fun to try.
by Raxvulnax
January 2, 2016
Yes I know. I am good with pitch and music in general. I hate singing, but I thought this would be fun to try.

Kronvullok
February 7, 2016

I keep forgetting about this, and I'm sorry. I've got a million and one other things going on, so I may never actually make a recording. Sorry again.

by Kronvullok
February 7, 2016

I keep forgetting about this, and I'm sorry. I've got a million and one other things going on, so I may never actually make a recording. Sorry again.

Veyd Sahvoz
February 7, 2016

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
February 7, 2016

This post has been deleted.

Veyd Sahvoz
February 27, 2016
Actually, I will try this. My voice isn't the best for singing but it's a deep and dark kind if song so meh. I'll practice it and PM you guys it.
by Veyd Sahvoz
February 27, 2016
Actually, I will try this. My voice isn't the best for singing but it's a deep and dark kind if song so meh. I'll practice it and PM you guys it.

Hahdremro
May 13, 2016

Is anybody still working on this? Being a bard, I would absolutely love to join in if possible! I have a wide range of great drums that could be used in the background as well, and plenty of serviceable places to record them.

Lately I've been singing along with the original version of Sovngarde enough that I'm fairly confident with my singing ability. I can definitely add a few tracks to this, no problem. Can't say much for the quality of my recording equipment, but my voice ought to make up for that somewhat.

Please, let's get this going! I really want to see this project come to fruition!

by Hahdremro
May 13, 2016

Is anybody still working on this? Being a bard, I would absolutely love to join in if possible! I have a wide range of great drums that could be used in the background as well, and plenty of serviceable places to record them.

Lately I've been singing along with the original version of Sovngarde enough that I'm fairly confident with my singing ability. I can definitely add a few tracks to this, no problem. Can't say much for the quality of my recording equipment, but my voice ought to make up for that somewhat.

Please, let's get this going! I really want to see this project come to fruition!

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.