Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Site Ideas

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
January 11, 2016

Well the Labryinth is a mini-game that helps you learn Dovahzul.

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 11, 2016

Awesomeperson
January 11, 2016
YolGoraagKaazah

I mean MORE. Loads of games. For starters, I think there should be a game where an object pops up with English or Dovahzul, and you need to translate. 

by Awesomeperson
January 11, 2016
YolGoraagKaazah

I mean MORE. Loads of games. For starters, I think there should be a game where an object pops up with English or Dovahzul, and you need to translate. 

YolGoraagKaazah
January 11, 2016

Eh, that's knind of boring. I need a game with a story.

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 11, 2016

Eh, that's knind of boring. I need a game with a story.

Raxvulnax
January 12, 2016
Plus it takes effort and time to create these games
by Raxvulnax
January 12, 2016
Plus it takes effort and time to create these games

YolGoraagKaazah
January 14, 2016

And we don't NEED it. We already have one. I wish were allowed to add runes on our bios. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 14, 2016

And we don't NEED it. We already have one. I wish were allowed to add runes on our bios. 

YolGoraagKaazah
January 14, 2016

@Awesomeperson How long did take you think up of that name? XD

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 14, 2016

@Awesomeperson How long did take you think up of that name? XD

Raxvulnax
January 14, 2016
Stay on topic Yol.
by Raxvulnax
January 14, 2016
Stay on topic Yol.

YolGoraagKaazah
January 14, 2016

Kay.

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 14, 2016

Kay.

Awesomeperson
January 15, 2016

There should be a game design option were you can design a dovahzul based game and publish it.

by Awesomeperson
January 15, 2016

There should be a game design option were you can design a dovahzul based game and publish it.

Raxvulnax
January 15, 2016
What do you mean?
by Raxvulnax
January 15, 2016
What do you mean?

YolGoraagKaazah
January 15, 2016

@Awesomeperson I don't think that's a good idea. Again, we already have the Labyrinth we don't need more. It sort of a waste of time, why work on something new if you already have it. We have a lot to do on this site, it isn't exactly relevant.

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 15, 2016

@Awesomeperson I don't think that's a good idea. Again, we already have the Labyrinth we don't need more. It sort of a waste of time, why work on something new if you already have it. We have a lot to do on this site, it isn't exactly relevant.

Kirrith Kerman
February 26, 2016

Sorry if I'm posting a bit late, but i think the community wall could be improved slightly. For example, add support for people to join smaller conversations, without taking up the wall. I guess that can be  done with PM, but i don't really know...

by Kirrith Kerman
February 26, 2016

Sorry if I'm posting a bit late, but i think the community wall could be improved slightly. For example, add support for people to join smaller conversations, without taking up the wall. I guess that can be  done with PM, but i don't really know...

Kirrith Kerman
February 26, 2016

I have a few ideas, but with all of them i just feel like that would be missing the point of the site...

by Kirrith Kerman
February 26, 2016

I have a few ideas, but with all of them i just feel like that would be missing the point of the site...

paarthurnax
Administrator
March 2, 2016
Kirrith Kerman

Yup, this is what the Conversation system is meant for. If there's any way it could be improved to support chat-type conversations, let me know.

by paarthurnax
March 2, 2016
Kirrith Kerman

Yup, this is what the Conversation system is meant for. If there's any way it could be improved to support chat-type conversations, let me know.

ImaginaryPart
March 5, 2016

Concerning Chat:

I would do it this way:

(#YourSubTopic or #YourConversation) (@member) text

Whenever a new #YourSubTopic is created it will create a temporary Chat-Topic (living around 2 days for example and then being deleted). When it's created, there will be a possibility to show and to hide entries with that topic (having #YourSubTopic (for example) in the text). And when the topic is deleted, the option disappears.

Concerning my topic(s): I miss the multi-language support (especially german for me) when working with the new dictionary. Also there could be some support for word-fields. Like maths, physics, medicine, history, politics, country-names in reality and more and a fitting filtering option (like show all words concerning politics).

by ImaginaryPart
March 5, 2016

Concerning Chat:

I would do it this way:

(#YourSubTopic or #YourConversation) (@member) text

Whenever a new #YourSubTopic is created it will create a temporary Chat-Topic (living around 2 days for example and then being deleted). When it's created, there will be a possibility to show and to hide entries with that topic (having #YourSubTopic (for example) in the text). And when the topic is deleted, the option disappears.

Concerning my topic(s): I miss the multi-language support (especially german for me) when working with the new dictionary. Also there could be some support for word-fields. Like maths, physics, medicine, history, politics, country-names in reality and more and a fitting filtering option (like show all words concerning politics).

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.