A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Let's play would you rather

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  20  21  22  23 > >>  

Grolahmul
December 3, 2015

May I go next?

Would you rather forget who you are, or forget who all your friends are?

by Grolahmul
December 3, 2015

May I go next?

Would you rather forget who you are, or forget who all your friends are?

YolGoraagKaazah
December 3, 2015

I would forget my friends, I have family.

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 3, 2015

I would forget my friends, I have family.

Frinmulaar
December 4, 2015
If I forgot my own identity, the new me could have a clean start with a friendship I have been hesitating to turn into romantic interest. But I'm particularly happy with my life so far. Hm. Decisions, decisions.
by Frinmulaar
December 4, 2015
If I forgot my own identity, the new me could have a clean start with a friendship I have been hesitating to turn into romantic interest. But I'm particularly happy with my life so far. Hm. Decisions, decisions.

Jordan L
December 4, 2015

id rather forget myself too. Would you rather have all of your skyrim accounts forever deleted but still know how to speak dovahzul or have your accounts permanently stored but never know how to speak dovahzul ever?

by Jordan L
December 4, 2015

id rather forget myself too. Would you rather have all of your skyrim accounts forever deleted but still know how to speak dovahzul or have your accounts permanently stored but never know how to speak dovahzul ever?

Grolahmul
December 4, 2015

Meant in real life. BTW, that one is actually from the original site, called Either.com

by Grolahmul
December 4, 2015

Meant in real life. BTW, that one is actually from the original site, called Either.com

captainnate
December 4, 2015

Hello Grolahmul :D (imagine that as a stalker face)

by captainnate
December 4, 2015

Hello Grolahmul :D (imagine that as a stalker face)

captainnate
December 4, 2015

Forget all my friends, i have to remeber myself and then i could rebuild new friends

by captainnate
December 4, 2015

Forget all my friends, i have to remeber myself and then i could rebuild new friends

Grolahmul
December 4, 2015
captainnate

Forget all my friends, i have to remeber myself so i could build new friends

Fixed it. Your turn to post a Would You Rather

by Grolahmul
December 4, 2015
captainnate

Forget all my friends, i have to remeber myself so i could build new friends

Fixed it. Your turn to post a Would You Rather

captainnate
December 4, 2015

Would you rather kill yourself or kill the person you love?

by captainnate
December 4, 2015

Would you rather kill yourself or kill the person you love?

DovahKahjiit
December 4, 2015

Kill myself 

by DovahKahjiit
December 4, 2015

Kill myself 

YolGoraagKaazah
December 4, 2015

Kill myself.

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 4, 2015

Kill myself.

Grolahmul
December 5, 2015

I actually skipped this one on the site! It was slightly different than this, but with the same concept. I didn't want anyone to die, but knowing me, I'd probably push the one I loved out of the way, in the concept of a car crash, which would kill me.

by Grolahmul
December 5, 2015

I actually skipped this one on the site! It was slightly different than this, but with the same concept. I didn't want anyone to die, but knowing me, I'd probably push the one I loved out of the way, in the concept of a car crash, which would kill me.

DovahKahjiit
December 6, 2015

Okay would you rather play hide and seek but not be found or tag and run forever? idk

by DovahKahjiit
December 6, 2015

Okay would you rather play hide and seek but not be found or tag and run forever? idk

Necromas
December 6, 2015

I'd rather play hide and seek and never be found. I could break into the seeker's house and steal all his stuff, and he could never catch me. 

Anyways, Would you rather kill, skin, butcher, cook ,and eat 30 adorable puppies, or kill 3 of your realitives every sumer and winter solstice till you are the last of your bloodline?

by Necromas
December 6, 2015

I'd rather play hide and seek and never be found. I could break into the seeker's house and steal all his stuff, and he could never catch me. 

Anyways, Would you rather kill, skin, butcher, cook ,and eat 30 adorable puppies, or kill 3 of your realitives every sumer and winter solstice till you are the last of your bloodline?

DovahKahjiit
December 6, 2015

God thats um...dark and detailed

i would have to say kill,skin,butcher,cook,and eat 30 puppies.

by DovahKahjiit
December 6, 2015

God thats um...dark and detailed

i would have to say kill,skin,butcher,cook,and eat 30 puppies.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.