Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Which Magical School do you prefer?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
December 18, 2015

If you hate magic, why are you posting on this thread? . . .

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 18, 2015

If you hate magic, why are you posting on this thread? . . .

Duryoljot
December 18, 2015

Exactly. I have been hoping for something besides Destruction and I Hate Magic on this d@mn forum for a long time now.

by Duryoljot
December 18, 2015

Exactly. I have been hoping for something besides Destruction and I Hate Magic on this d@mn forum for a long time now.

onikmey
December 18, 2015

I practice the sadly overlooked arts of restoration and enchantment.

by onikmey
December 18, 2015

I practice the sadly overlooked arts of restoration and enchantment.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 18, 2015

I love enchanting. Wait, that's my favorite!

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 18, 2015

I love enchanting. Wait, that's my favorite!

volzah zol
December 18, 2015

"I would just like to remind everyone, once again, that Restoration is indeed a valid school of magic." - Colette Marence, College of Winterhold

I tend to use restoration more than anything, but I also tend to favor the one handed sword. I've tried playing exclusively mages, but just never could get into it. Healing spells seems to be my thing. I do dabble in conjuration from time to time, though. Bound weapons are pretty sweet. 

by volzah zol
December 18, 2015

"I would just like to remind everyone, once again, that Restoration is indeed a valid school of magic." - Colette Marence, College of Winterhold

I tend to use restoration more than anything, but I also tend to favor the one handed sword. I've tried playing exclusively mages, but just never could get into it. Healing spells seems to be my thing. I do dabble in conjuration from time to time, though. Bound weapons are pretty sweet. 

onikmey
December 18, 2015

DREM YOL LOK, V4RAN3K Z9M4!

by onikmey
December 18, 2015

DREM YOL LOK, V4RAN3K Z9M4!

Raxvulnax
December 25, 2015
Sorry. I didn't mean to bash the thread. I just find spells harder to use. I did an exclusive Mage character and I never got into it. I most worked on conjuration. I liked having a small army of undead and attronachs following me into battle.
by Raxvulnax
December 25, 2015
Sorry. I didn't mean to bash the thread. I just find spells harder to use. I did an exclusive Mage character and I never got into it. I most worked on conjuration. I liked having a small army of undead and attronachs following me into battle.

BoziikDezAl
December 27, 2015
My first character, an Argonian used tons of destruction spells. Her favorite was firebolt. My second character (also an Argonian) rarely used spells, but they were mostly restoration/destruction.
by BoziikDezAl
December 27, 2015
My first character, an Argonian used tons of destruction spells. Her favorite was firebolt. My second character (also an Argonian) rarely used spells, but they were mostly restoration/destruction.

Emperor of Man
December 29, 2015

I use all of the schools, each for their own purpose. I use Conjuration to summon creatures against stronger enemies, Destruction for just casual combat, Restoration is pretty self-explanatory. I use Alteration to give me an armour boost before a fight and so I can go into deeper place in rivers and lakes. I seldom use Illusion, but I find fear-based spells to be useful.

by Emperor of Man
December 29, 2015

I use all of the schools, each for their own purpose. I use Conjuration to summon creatures against stronger enemies, Destruction for just casual combat, Restoration is pretty self-explanatory. I use Alteration to give me an armour boost before a fight and so I can go into deeper place in rivers and lakes. I seldom use Illusion, but I find fear-based spells to be useful.

Sahkrahfaas
December 31, 2015

I started a mage character, and for the purposes of his story he uses Destruction magic (Alduin Shouted him from dovah to joor when he returned). I haven't done too much in other schools but from what my main guy has Alteration is pretty cool. And Illusion. Telekinesis? Nice. Equilibrium is good for leveling Restoration too. And he's a thief type guy, so Muffle and Invisibility are godsends when you don't have enchantments/potions on you and when your maxed sneak isn't enough. The master-level Conjuration spells sound fun too xD

by Sahkrahfaas
December 31, 2015

I started a mage character, and for the purposes of his story he uses Destruction magic (Alduin Shouted him from dovah to joor when he returned). I haven't done too much in other schools but from what my main guy has Alteration is pretty cool. And Illusion. Telekinesis? Nice. Equilibrium is good for leveling Restoration too. And he's a thief type guy, so Muffle and Invisibility are godsends when you don't have enchantments/potions on you and when your maxed sneak isn't enough. The master-level Conjuration spells sound fun too xD

Vokun Raaviir
December 31, 2015
I'm a Nord Enchanter. Only recently got into it to make a butt load of Septims!

As far as magic goes, I'd say Alteration (Transmute) and Illusion (Clairvoyance) are my go-to schools.

I just became the Arch-Mage so it's time to step my game up.
by Vokun Raaviir
December 31, 2015
I'm a Nord Enchanter. Only recently got into it to make a butt load of Septims!

As far as magic goes, I'd say Alteration (Transmute) and Illusion (Clairvoyance) are my go-to schools.

I just became the Arch-Mage so it's time to step my game up.

Duryoljot
January 4, 2016

This is an excellent discussion! Alteration spells are truly useful, especially the one ash spell that encases your foes in ash, every time. Damn useful during fights with one too many high level enemies to handle. Also, the destruction spells allowing you to cast walls of fire, storms, and frost are very satisfying to watch in use. That much I can give destruction.

by Duryoljot
January 4, 2016

This is an excellent discussion! Alteration spells are truly useful, especially the one ash spell that encases your foes in ash, every time. Damn useful during fights with one too many high level enemies to handle. Also, the destruction spells allowing you to cast walls of fire, storms, and frost are very satisfying to watch in use. That much I can give destruction.

Vokun Raaviir
January 4, 2016
What ash spell is that?
by Vokun Raaviir
January 4, 2016
What ash spell is that?

Duryoljot
January 5, 2016

It's not Ash Cloak, but it's called Ash something. You buy the spell from Master Neloth's assistant in Tel Mithryn, the giant mushroom house. He sells lots of cool spells after you do quests. One of my favorites i]s Summon Ash Guardian. You have to use a Heart Stone, but it's worth it. Who uses them for staffs, anyways?

by Duryoljot
January 5, 2016

It's not Ash Cloak, but it's called Ash something. You buy the spell from Master Neloth's assistant in Tel Mithryn, the giant mushroom house. He sells lots of cool spells after you do quests. One of my favorites i]s Summon Ash Guardian. You have to use a Heart Stone, but it's worth it. Who uses them for staffs, anyways?

Duryoljot
January 14, 2016

Turns out those Heart Stones are useful formsome alright staffs.

What are some good homemade poisons we've made? Mine is a long lasting Poison of the Silver Shroud, you shoot it at your follower and they turn invisible, gain 100 something health, stamina, and magicka, and are swifter. Worked on it for days.

by Duryoljot
January 14, 2016

Turns out those Heart Stones are useful formsome alright staffs.

What are some good homemade poisons we've made? Mine is a long lasting Poison of the Silver Shroud, you shoot it at your follower and they turn invisible, gain 100 something health, stamina, and magicka, and are swifter. Worked on it for days.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.