Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What is the Most Ridiculous Encounter in Skyrim?

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Vulreytholm
May 16, 2016

One time I got bored and shot my cow with the Wabbajack, expecting it to turn into a chicken. Instead, it shot lightning everywhere, ran away, then my wife ran at it and killed it with a dagger. I ressurected it as a zombie, but it still died soon after. In my depression, I went to Broken fang cave and became a vampire.

by Vulreytholm
May 16, 2016

One time I got bored and shot my cow with the Wabbajack, expecting it to turn into a chicken. Instead, it shot lightning everywhere, ran away, then my wife ran at it and killed it with a dagger. I ressurected it as a zombie, but it still died soon after. In my depression, I went to Broken fang cave and became a vampire.

Duryoljot
May 17, 2016

Okay! My favorite Wabbajack moment:

It's the end of the Imperial side of the CIvil War questline... I have to execute Ulfric Stormcloak. He lies panting before me... I STRIKE!!!

I must have mashed all the buttons, I pulled out the Wabbajack and transformed him into a freaking Apple Pie. Just an apple pie, lying on the floor. And so I devoured Ulfric Stormcloak, one savory section of crust at a time!

by Duryoljot
May 17, 2016

Okay! My favorite Wabbajack moment:

It's the end of the Imperial side of the CIvil War questline... I have to execute Ulfric Stormcloak. He lies panting before me... I STRIKE!!!

I must have mashed all the buttons, I pulled out the Wabbajack and transformed him into a freaking Apple Pie. Just an apple pie, lying on the floor. And so I devoured Ulfric Stormcloak, one savory section of crust at a time!

Malboviing
May 17, 2016

Speaking of the Wabbajack, I've turned Lucia into a dragon in Breezehome, and crashed the game. I freaked out after that, but my game was fine thankfully. But seeing your young daughter turn into a dragonn within your home is quite a terrifying experience, in my opinion at least.

by Malboviing
May 17, 2016

Speaking of the Wabbajack, I've turned Lucia into a dragon in Breezehome, and crashed the game. I freaked out after that, but my game was fine thankfully. But seeing your young daughter turn into a dragonn within your home is quite a terrifying experience, in my opinion at least.

Ouranos
May 18, 2016

My craziest encounter was when I discovered that casting fear on the Whiterun Jarl was a bad idea. It started my first ever killing spree. After I was done, I discovered that I hadn't saved.

by Ouranos
May 18, 2016

My craziest encounter was when I discovered that casting fear on the Whiterun Jarl was a bad idea. It started my first ever killing spree. After I was done, I discovered that I hadn't saved.

Alvulnax
May 20, 2016

I can remember that I ran through a giant camp and the giants attacked me. I ran away, looked back and saw a mammoth flying around 20 meters into the air. I still wonder what the f**k happened there. :P

by Alvulnax
May 20, 2016

I can remember that I ran through a giant camp and the giants attacked me. I ran away, looked back and saw a mammoth flying around 20 meters into the air. I still wonder what the f**k happened there. :P

Duryoljot
May 20, 2016

Been there. It's always a surprise when your world becomes shadow as the silhouette of a mammnoth blots out the sun.

by Duryoljot
May 20, 2016

Been there. It's always a surprise when your world becomes shadow as the silhouette of a mammnoth blots out the sun.

Alvulnax
May 20, 2016

Also a nice thing (I am sure everyone knows that but it is weird anyway): You can theoretically shoot a dragon with a carriage just by jumping on it (as long the dragon is nearly dead). That just makes no sense. I remember how I jumped on such a thing before I knew it and... Suddenly died.

by Alvulnax
May 20, 2016

Also a nice thing (I am sure everyone knows that but it is weird anyway): You can theoretically shoot a dragon with a carriage just by jumping on it (as long the dragon is nearly dead). That just makes no sense. I remember how I jumped on such a thing before I knew it and... Suddenly died.

Duryoljot
May 20, 2016

I love my mods. I have one that allows you to drive them, and I use it to run over literally EVERYTHING!!!

by Duryoljot
May 20, 2016

I love my mods. I have one that allows you to drive them, and I use it to run over literally EVERYTHING!!!

Alvulnax
May 20, 2016

Soo... Also flying things?

by Alvulnax
May 20, 2016

Soo... Also flying things?

Duryoljot
May 23, 2016

What goes up must come down... Eventually...

by Duryoljot
May 23, 2016

What goes up must come down... Eventually...

Vulreytholm
May 24, 2016
Except some dragons in Alvulnax's game. Yes, I brought something from my thread to this one. I broke the thread wall!
by Vulreytholm
May 24, 2016
Except some dragons in Alvulnax's game. Yes, I brought something from my thread to this one. I broke the thread wall!

Alvulnax
May 25, 2016

tcl may help there. :)

by Alvulnax
May 25, 2016

tcl may help there. :)

Ouranos
May 25, 2016

Whoa... Threadception!

by Ouranos
May 25, 2016

Whoa... Threadception!

Alvulnax
May 25, 2016

Never knew that noclip also workes on this site.

by Alvulnax
May 25, 2016

Never knew that noclip also workes on this site.

Duryoljot
May 25, 2016

*busts through thread wall from Ban Game*

OH YEAH! WHO ARE THE LITTLE SONS 'O' BITCHES WHO FLOODED MY THREAD WITH MEANINGLESS SHIT?!

OURANOS! VULREYTHOM! ALVULNAX!!!

YOUR SOULS ARE HENCEFORTH CONDEMNED TO THE PITS OF TARTAURUS, MAY THE JUDGES OF THE UNDERWORLD HAVE MERCY UPON YOU!!!

*conjures guitar and performs a solo, pure magicka expels from the end and surrounds the offenders, casting them into Tartaurus*

by Duryoljot
May 25, 2016

*busts through thread wall from Ban Game*

OH YEAH! WHO ARE THE LITTLE SONS 'O' BITCHES WHO FLOODED MY THREAD WITH MEANINGLESS SHIT?!

OURANOS! VULREYTHOM! ALVULNAX!!!

YOUR SOULS ARE HENCEFORTH CONDEMNED TO THE PITS OF TARTAURUS, MAY THE JUDGES OF THE UNDERWORLD HAVE MERCY UPON YOU!!!

*conjures guitar and performs a solo, pure magicka expels from the end and surrounds the offenders, casting them into Tartaurus*

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.