February 9, 2016

Yikes!

by Malboviing
February 9, 2016

Yikes!

Duryoljot
February 10, 2016

Bum bum bum bum.... Bwaaaaaaa!

I feel you. Got stuck as a Vampire Lord once in Yngol's Barrow, the place with the glowing orbs everywhere. All the doors were too small, and I couldn't get out. Luckily my loving wife Aela relieved me of my burdens with her Daedric Mace of The Scourge... I succumbed to the amazing enchantment of Drain Life on that thing. And I'm pretty sure the Fiery Soul Trap enchantment on it as well doomed me to the Soul Cairn.

by Duryoljot
February 10, 2016

Bum bum bum bum.... Bwaaaaaaa!

I feel you. Got stuck as a Vampire Lord once in Yngol's Barrow, the place with the glowing orbs everywhere. All the doors were too small, and I couldn't get out. Luckily my loving wife Aela relieved me of my burdens with her Daedric Mace of The Scourge... I succumbed to the amazing enchantment of Drain Life on that thing. And I'm pretty sure the Fiery Soul Trap enchantment on it as well doomed me to the Soul Cairn.

Malboviing
February 10, 2016

Oh dear. At least your child has not murdered you. Mods can be curses.

by Malboviing
February 10, 2016

Oh dear. At least your child has not murdered you. Mods can be curses.

Duryoljot
February 10, 2016

I have never heard of that one. Sounds terrifying.

by Duryoljot
February 10, 2016

I have never heard of that one. Sounds terrifying.

Malboviing
February 10, 2016

Child walks up to you, goes hey dad, can I have a weapon? I wanna play with the other kids. Give dagger. Thanks. Walks behind you and goes assassin mode on you. One-shot kill.

by Malboviing
February 10, 2016

Child walks up to you, goes hey dad, can I have a weapon? I wanna play with the other kids. Give dagger. Thanks. Walks behind you and goes assassin mode on you. One-shot kill.

Duryoljot
February 11, 2016

That's pretty damn scary. it would be even more scary if they followed you around the house until they corner you.

"What's the matter, Daddy? I'm just using the toy you gave me!"

by Duryoljot
February 11, 2016

That's pretty damn scary. it would be even more scary if they followed you around the house until they corner you.

"What's the matter, Daddy? I'm just using the toy you gave me!"

Malboviing
February 11, 2016

Oh my god. Don't make it worse!

by Malboviing
February 11, 2016

Oh my god. Don't make it worse!

Malboviing
February 11, 2016

I know we're talking about hanging dead bodies and all that, but a physcopath child is just too creepy.

by Malboviing
February 11, 2016

I know we're talking about hanging dead bodies and all that, but a physcopath child is just too creepy.

Duryoljot
February 11, 2016

Not as creepy as a recurring teddy bear that pops up wherever you are in the wasteland. Especially one often surrounded by the beep beep beep beep of Super Mutant Suiciders.

by Duryoljot
February 11, 2016

Not as creepy as a recurring teddy bear that pops up wherever you are in the wasteland. Especially one often surrounded by the beep beep beep beep of Super Mutant Suiciders.

Malboviing
February 11, 2016

Delirious going insane, then "Oh my god, Teddy Bear, what did they do to you?" Tick Tick Tick AHH! Nooo.

by Malboviing
February 11, 2016

Delirious going insane, then "Oh my god, Teddy Bear, what did they do to you?" Tick Tick Tick AHH! Nooo.

Duryoljot
February 11, 2016

My body has seen some mad air time in that game. It instigated my affilation with the Brotherhood of Steel, to eradicate the Commonwealth of any and all Super Mutants. I avoid killing Synths when I can, though. The Covenant didn't last very long at all, only their dog survived the Sunday Pool Cue Massacre.

by Duryoljot
February 11, 2016

My body has seen some mad air time in that game. It instigated my affilation with the Brotherhood of Steel, to eradicate the Commonwealth of any and all Super Mutants. I avoid killing Synths when I can, though. The Covenant didn't last very long at all, only their dog survived the Sunday Pool Cue Massacre.

Malboviing
February 11, 2016

Nice. I get air by getting smacked in the face by a giant. I got to the Cloud District!

by Malboviing
February 11, 2016

Nice. I get air by getting smacked in the face by a giant. I got to the Cloud District!

Duryoljot
February 11, 2016

Take that, Nazeem, you puffed up I-can't-even-tell-if-you're-a-Nord-or-not!

by Duryoljot
February 11, 2016

Take that, Nazeem, you puffed up I-can't-even-tell-if-you're-a-Nord-or-not!

Malboviing
February 11, 2016

Is he a nord, or an Orc wearing clothes that barely fit him? Hmm.

by Malboviing
February 11, 2016

Is he a nord, or an Orc wearing clothes that barely fit him? Hmm.

Duryoljot
February 11, 2016

Or perhaps an Argonian Shadow Scale in disguise on a mission to assassinate Jarl Ballin'.

by Duryoljot
February 11, 2016

Or perhaps an Argonian Shadow Scale in disguise on a mission to assassinate Jarl Ballin'.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.