Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Dwemer in all their Glory

<<  <  1  2  3 

Duryoljot
February 9, 2016

Beautiful, ten out of ten. Now then... The Daedra... Herma Mora would probably have a tentacle filled orgasm at the thought of such titans. The rest of the Daedra definetely have reason to be nervous, as the Dwemer would probably campaign to destroy them... In order to forward their own ideals of mathematics, logistics, and other sciences. 

If I was a Daedric Prince like Clavicus Vile stuck in a shrine somewhere I would be terrified. But religion in the other provinces... That could be a humongous problem for any kind of alliance. The Dwemer must engage in a crusade to prove themselves as the superior race and higher force. 

by Duryoljot
February 9, 2016

Beautiful, ten out of ten. Now then... The Daedra... Herma Mora would probably have a tentacle filled orgasm at the thought of such titans. The rest of the Daedra definetely have reason to be nervous, as the Dwemer would probably campaign to destroy them... In order to forward their own ideals of mathematics, logistics, and other sciences. 

If I was a Daedric Prince like Clavicus Vile stuck in a shrine somewhere I would be terrified. But religion in the other provinces... That could be a humongous problem for any kind of alliance. The Dwemer must engage in a crusade to prove themselves as the superior race and higher force. 

Malice Mace
February 9, 2016

I can see the Dwemer either trapping or striking a deal with Herma Mora in exchange for knowledge. He'd be more than happy to offer up arcane secrets in exchange for his own existance if they found a way to permanently destroy daedra and their planes of oblivion. 

by Malice Mace
February 9, 2016

I can see the Dwemer either trapping or striking a deal with Herma Mora in exchange for knowledge. He'd be more than happy to offer up arcane secrets in exchange for his own existance if they found a way to permanently destroy daedra and their planes of oblivion. 

Malboviing
February 10, 2016

And I could see Boethiah tricking them, in some odd fashion, into leaving them alone. The others, not quite sure.

by Malboviing
February 10, 2016

And I could see Boethiah tricking them, in some odd fashion, into leaving them alone. The others, not quite sure.

Malboviing
February 10, 2016
Fusyolfaas

Especially Meridia.

by Malboviing
February 10, 2016
Fusyolfaas

Especially Meridia.

Duryoljot
February 10, 2016

Azura would probably be a prime target. The Dunmer, once the Chimer, could only be targeted for revenge. I imagine that the Dwemer wouldn't be too happy to find out that the Dunmer had survived with the help of the Daedra. As I said before, a religious crusade would ensue. Open season on the Divines.

by Duryoljot
February 10, 2016

Azura would probably be a prime target. The Dunmer, once the Chimer, could only be targeted for revenge. I imagine that the Dwemer wouldn't be too happy to find out that the Dunmer had survived with the help of the Daedra. As I said before, a religious crusade would ensue. Open season on the Divines.

Malboviing
February 10, 2016

Very true. Some of them would live on though. Even if they had to go to a different province just to escape, though they might bring the dwemer with them, which would be a problem. I still think that a few would make it out though.

by Malboviing
February 10, 2016

Very true. Some of them would live on though. Even if they had to go to a different province just to escape, though they might bring the dwemer with them, which would be a problem. I still think that a few would make it out though.

Duryoljot
February 11, 2016

I would go for Akavir, or maybe somewhere too barren and isolated for their armies of contraptions to follow.

by Duryoljot
February 11, 2016

I would go for Akavir, or maybe somewhere too barren and isolated for their armies of contraptions to follow.

Duryoljot
February 11, 2016

Like Hammerfell. Until the Dwemer figure out aeiral vehicles they are pretty limited to their old-fashioned methods of travel.

by Duryoljot
February 11, 2016

Like Hammerfell. Until the Dwemer figure out aeiral vehicles they are pretty limited to their old-fashioned methods of travel.

Malboviing
February 11, 2016

Once again, very true.

by Malboviing
February 11, 2016

Once again, very true.

Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016

Perhaps the Dwemer had fled to other provinces, or maybe just went further underground and closed themselves off? Anyway, I would love for the dwemer to be in an Elder Scrolls game, but they are kind of horrible, miserable beings for enslaving the snow elves and everything else they did! But still, it'd be cool for them to return.

by Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016

Perhaps the Dwemer had fled to other provinces, or maybe just went further underground and closed themselves off? Anyway, I would love for the dwemer to be in an Elder Scrolls game, but they are kind of horrible, miserable beings for enslaving the snow elves and everything else they did! But still, it'd be cool for them to return.

Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

If I was a Dwemer, I wouldn't give a damn about all that. You would probably find me tinkering away on some random crap. 

by Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

If I was a Dwemer, I wouldn't give a damn about all that. You would probably find me tinkering away on some random crap. 

Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

And today is my bronze contraption designed to reap your posts!

So, what are some forms of resistance can we find against the Dwemer if they indeed return? 

I wonder about a war between Akavir and Dwemer, a grand confrotation to cap all wars.

by Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

And today is my bronze contraption designed to reap your posts!

So, what are some forms of resistance can we find against the Dwemer if they indeed return? 

I wonder about a war between Akavir and Dwemer, a grand confrotation to cap all wars.

Blackout
February 25, 2016
are they still alive?
by Blackout
February 25, 2016
are they still alive?
<<  <  1  2  3 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.