Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Community Mod?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  10  11  12  13 > >>  

Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

Bad news- my internet is down as of Saturday.  Good news is, the PM group will be up and running Monday, we should be getting to work once more people have put in their thought. Seriosuly, get people's input here! This can't blow over because half of us defected!

by Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

Bad news- my internet is down as of Saturday.  Good news is, the PM group will be up and running Monday, we should be getting to work once more people have put in their thought. Seriosuly, get people's input here! This can't blow over because half of us defected!

Loniizrath
April 1, 2016

Skype group is another option, if everyone is up for using Skype.

by Loniizrath
April 1, 2016

Some Witch
April 1, 2016
Loniizrath

I could use Skype too. Just remember that I may not always be on it because of school, friends, and other things.

by Some Witch
April 1, 2016
Loniizrath

I could use Skype too. Just remember that I may not always be on it because of school, friends, and other things.

Some Witch
April 1, 2016

I am a writer and would LOVE to help work on this amazing idea! Thank you Mirk, for this and I have a headset (not sure how good the quality is going to be but I have an older microphone that might be better). So yes, I could write my character when I have time... Probably saturday morning...

by Some Witch
April 1, 2016

I am a writer and would LOVE to help work on this amazing idea! Thank you Mirk, for this and I have a headset (not sure how good the quality is going to be but I have an older microphone that might be better). So yes, I could write my character when I have time... Probably saturday morning...

Some Witch
April 1, 2016
Yolos Vith

I've got a list of contributooooooors!

They are:

Mirkrilaar

Loniizrath

Kriidgaafthunvu

Yolos Vith

FuryDahDragon

Drago (he knows who he is)

Liis

Katherine

Vokun Raaviir

Nirboraan

Frigi the Thief

Frinmulaar

SonicBChamp

If I missed anyone you let me know!

YOU SPELLED MY NAME WRONG! XD It's FuryDahDaggon!!!

by Some Witch
April 1, 2016
Yolos Vith

I've got a list of contributooooooors!

They are:

Mirkrilaar

Loniizrath

Kriidgaafthunvu

Yolos Vith

FuryDahDragon

Drago (he knows who he is)

Liis

Katherine

Vokun Raaviir

Nirboraan

Frigi the Thief

Frinmulaar

SonicBChamp

If I missed anyone you let me know!

YOU SPELLED MY NAME WRONG! XD It's FuryDahDaggon!!!

Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

I'll fixt it! I'll fix it!

by Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

I'll fixt it! I'll fix it!

Some Witch
April 1, 2016

I already have a great idea for my charactor! He will be a Bard that is just a bit on the mad side! XD

by Some Witch
April 1, 2016

I already have a great idea for my charactor! He will be a Bard that is just a bit on the mad side! XD

Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

Before I leave, I wanted to drop something on you guys: 

Me and Kriid have been debating the nature of the mod... And I have an idea for the basis for you to discuss.

I was thinking we make a questline, and use user submitted avatars (they can be any NPC mind you) as characters and enemies, the like. Work on this idea, please.

Oh,  and the Skype group is an excellent idea. Let's get accounts if we can!

by Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

Before I leave, I wanted to drop something on you guys: 

Me and Kriid have been debating the nature of the mod... And I have an idea for the basis for you to discuss.

I was thinking we make a questline, and use user submitted avatars (they can be any NPC mind you) as characters and enemies, the like. Work on this idea, please.

Oh,  and the Skype group is an excellent idea. Let's get accounts if we can!

Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

And make sure to publicize this, we need support and assets!

by Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

And make sure to publicize this, we need support and assets!

Some Witch
April 1, 2016

My Skype name is Furious Dragonsun. I have multiple of them but make sure to friend all of them because I have no clue which one is the one I use lol.

by Some Witch
April 1, 2016

My Skype name is Furious Dragonsun. I have multiple of them but make sure to friend all of them because I have no clue which one is the one I use lol.

Nirboraan
April 1, 2016

My skype is falcon.thirdborn, the display name is "da bes @>". I have a tendancy to change my name, but it will always have @> in it. Add me on  skype and tell me who you are and I'll add you to a group chat with all the contributors. 

EDIT:  You can join the group here. https://join.skype.com/H9CUlU3pL293

by Nirboraan
April 1, 2016

My skype is falcon.thirdborn, the display name is "da bes @>". I have a tendancy to change my name, but it will always have @> in it. Add me on  skype and tell me who you are and I'll add you to a group chat with all the contributors. 

EDIT:  You can join the group here. https://join.skype.com/H9CUlU3pL293

Nirboraan
April 1, 2016
FuryDahDaggon

No results found for Furious Dragonsun.

by Nirboraan
April 1, 2016
FuryDahDaggon

No results found for Furious Dragonsun.

Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

This may take a while...

by Duryoljot
April 1, 2016

This may take a while...

Necromas
April 1, 2016

I will help in any way I can. I have a bit of experiance in stop motion filming, if that's good for anything. Voice acting is something I see myself being good at. Ummmmm..... I can write well.  

by Necromas
April 1, 2016

I will help in any way I can. I have a bit of experiance in stop motion filming, if that's good for anything. Voice acting is something I see myself being good at. Ummmmm..... I can write well.  

Kriidgaafthunvu
April 1, 2016
I am a writer but not a voice actor sorry
by Kriidgaafthunvu
April 1, 2016
I am a writer but not a voice actor sorry
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.