Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

We know what you did...

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

Zinrahzul
January 10, 2017
I convinced the owner of a silver mine to sell it to the Silver Blood family in Markarth. The miners hated me for that. The orc cursed me in a dialog I'd never heard before.
by Zinrahzul
January 10, 2017
I convinced the owner of a silver mine to sell it to the Silver Blood family in Markarth. The miners hated me for that. The orc cursed me in a dialog I'd never heard before.

Kingofdeath707
January 26, 2017

I screwed up bad... I KILLED KARJO!! I'm sorry Karjo...

by Kingofdeath707
January 26, 2017

I screwed up bad... I KILLED KARJO!! I'm sorry Karjo...

Ovvokuntafiir
January 30, 2017

Zu'u dilon pogaan Riekling rahgot folaas

I aggroed one of the little guys and had to murder them all, but the worst part is thtat I made one of them my companion before that, so that guy helped me kill the other ones. I later lost that last one to a stray Unrelenting Force shout with the Dragonborn Force hidden knowledge active. 

Vah Su'um Ven Riekling fahdoni 

by Ovvokuntafiir
January 30, 2017

Zu'u dilon pogaan Riekling rahgot folaas

I aggroed one of the little guys and had to murder them all, but the worst part is thtat I made one of them my companion before that, so that guy helped me kill the other ones. I later lost that last one to a stray Unrelenting Force shout with the Dragonborn Force hidden knowledge active. 

Vah Su'um Ven Riekling fahdoni 

Vulreytholm
January 30, 2017

That's sad, also, what little guys?

by Vulreytholm
January 30, 2017

That's sad, also, what little guys?

[deleted]
April 11, 2017
Vulreytholm
NO! I AM A DRAGON VAMPIRE, if they feel dishonored, we can have one of those dragon-shouting fights. Someone remind me what those are called. 
"A deadly verbal debate" ?
by [deleted]
April 11, 2017
Vulreytholm
NO! I AM A DRAGON VAMPIRE, if they feel dishonored, we can have one of those dragon-shouting fights. Someone remind me what those are called. 
"A deadly verbal debate" ?

Felahviing
April 17, 2017

I mounted a random Stormcloak horse and then coulnd't find Shadowmere. I spent literally DAYS in real time trying to find him, but he was gone, gone, GONE!

Also, I regret siding with the empire in the civil war. I hate Ulfric and I like Jarl Balgruf. At the end Balgruf wouldn't even talk to me.......

by Felahviing
April 17, 2017

I mounted a random Stormcloak horse and then coulnd't find Shadowmere. I spent literally DAYS in real time trying to find him, but he was gone, gone, GONE!

Also, I regret siding with the empire in the civil war. I hate Ulfric and I like Jarl Balgruf. At the end Balgruf wouldn't even talk to me.......

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

I regret nothing :)

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

I regret nothing :)

[deleted]
August 19, 2017

Time to get this thread back on track. In my first playthrough, I accidentally killed Lydia when we encountered an ice wraith on the way to meet Paarthurnax. I didn't realize it was me who actually killed her, and I tried everything (without console commands) to bring her back, but couldn't. I took everything I'd given her and continued on. Later on, when my character was to be married, a dead and naked Lydia collapsed through the door, and Maramal and my fiance called the wedding off. I haven't bothered to get married since.

by [deleted]
August 19, 2017

Time to get this thread back on track. In my first playthrough, I accidentally killed Lydia when we encountered an ice wraith on the way to meet Paarthurnax. I didn't realize it was me who actually killed her, and I tried everything (without console commands) to bring her back, but couldn't. I took everything I'd given her and continued on. Later on, when my character was to be married, a dead and naked Lydia collapsed through the door, and Maramal and my fiance called the wedding off. I haven't bothered to get married since.

Sildolok
August 20, 2017

During my time in Skyrim I have experienced many regretful things, the most prominant of which I will mention here...

Buying Breezehome late game

What was I thinking? I had gold to toss around anywhere! But no, I decided Breezehome would be the nicest place to live. I was dead wrong.

by Sildolok
August 20, 2017

During my time in Skyrim I have experienced many regretful things, the most prominant of which I will mention here...

Buying Breezehome late game

What was I thinking? I had gold to toss around anywhere! But no, I decided Breezehome would be the nicest place to live. I was dead wrong.

Zinrahzul
August 25, 2017
I was a Khajiit outside Solitude headed for the lighthouse when I saw what looked like bandits in a fight with horkers. I shot them with arrows only to find out they were Ma'dran's Caravan! Out of pride my character finished him off and one of the others who saw me as their enemy. Afterward, the last one came back from a swim and didn't know what I
had done...
by Zinrahzul
August 25, 2017
I was a Khajiit outside Solitude headed for the lighthouse when I saw what looked like bandits in a fight with horkers. I shot them with arrows only to find out they were Ma'dran's Caravan! Out of pride my character finished him off and one of the others who saw me as their enemy. Afterward, the last one came back from a swim and didn't know what I

had done...

JayStorm324
August 27, 2017

Oddly enough, I regret in my recent Nord warrior/shieldbarian run killing Lydia while trying to fus a troll. I WAS NOT AIMING FOR HER, I SWEAR!

by JayStorm324
August 27, 2017

Oddly enough, I regret in my recent Nord warrior/shieldbarian run killing Lydia while trying to fus a troll. I WAS NOT AIMING FOR HER, I SWEAR!

Strunnahmiin
August 28, 2017

I had my current character side with the Stormcloaks in the Civil War, and I felt terrible when we invaded Whiterun. I liked the bronjun. Now he hates me. Krosis.

by Strunnahmiin
August 28, 2017

I had my current character side with the Stormcloaks in the Civil War, and I felt terrible when we invaded Whiterun. I liked the bronjun. Now he hates me. Krosis.

Zinrahzul
August 28, 2017
@Strunnahmiin I had the same feeling. You go down to the basement area of the Blue Palace and the hatred toward you is very palpable...
by Zinrahzul
August 28, 2017
@Strunnahmiin I had the same feeling. You go down to the basement area of the Blue Palace and the hatred toward you is very palpable...

Zinrahzul
September 15, 2017

*Sigh* another sad event in my playthroughs: I was playing an Orc on Master difficulty and went to Nazulbur (by Windhelm). A blood dragon came and killed everyone. I just kept thinking to myself that if I hadn't been there, they might have survived (as if I draw OUT the dragons)...

by Zinrahzul
September 15, 2017

*Sigh* another sad event in my playthroughs: I was playing an Orc on Master difficulty and went to Nazulbur (by Windhelm). A blood dragon came and killed everyone. I just kept thinking to myself that if I hadn't been there, they might have survived (as if I draw OUT the dragons)...

Keita
October 23, 2017

copyrighting lord scatsbury armour... XD

by Keita
October 23, 2017

copyrighting lord scatsbury armour... XD

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.