Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Vampire or Werewolf?

<<  <  1  2  3 

Beinodvith
December 20, 2016

?I would be vampire because i like causing chaos. (and biting peoples necks).

by Beinodvith
December 20, 2016

?I would be vampire because i like causing chaos. (and biting peoples necks).

diekatze
April 5, 2017

werewolf, definitely. being a vampire is too high maintenance... besides, what's not fun about tearing people to shreds before eating there hearts ??

by diekatze
April 5, 2017

werewolf, definitely. being a vampire is too high maintenance... besides, what's not fun about tearing people to shreds before eating there hearts ??

Felahviing
April 9, 2017

I've played both, and they're both fun, but I gotta say the werewolf is the best. But in the DLC: Dragonborn, there's also werebears. I think it would be cool if it was possible to become a wearbear and try that out.

by Felahviing
April 9, 2017

I've played both, and they're both fun, but I gotta say the werewolf is the best. But in the DLC: Dragonborn, there's also werebears. I think it would be cool if it was possible to become a wearbear and try that out.

[deleted]
April 11, 2017

I personally think that werewolves are better, but only at lower levels until about, 40ish, although being a werewolf is still really fun later, and its so much easier to fling giants around with your power attack rather than doing basically no damage at lower levels

by [deleted]
April 11, 2017

I personally think that werewolves are better, but only at lower levels until about, 40ish, although being a werewolf is still really fun later, and its so much easier to fling giants around with your power attack rather than doing basically no damage at lower levels

<<  <  1  2  3 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.