Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bug Report

<<  <  1  2  3 

Kendovdoaaz
November 28, 2017
I just started playing Sikaav so this might simply be user error on my part. But, I have a solo game I would like to delete and can't find where to do that. Can someone please tell me what the magic spell is? Other than that, Paarthurnax, the Sikaav game is awesome and fun to play! I am getting more familiar with the runes and learning new words as I go. Thank you!
by Kendovdoaaz
November 28, 2017
I just started playing Sikaav so this might simply be user error on my part. But, I have a solo game I would like to delete and can't find where to do that. Can someone please tell me what the magic spell is? Other than that, Paarthurnax, the Sikaav game is awesome and fun to play! I am getting more familiar with the runes and learning new words as I go. Thank you!

Yol Fo Qo
November 28, 2017

The Sikaav dictionary doesn't think "vur"  is a word, yet in the normal dictionary "vur" is defined as "valor".

EDIT: I spelled it wrong, V-U-R instead of V-UR.

by Yol Fo Qo
November 28, 2017

The Sikaav dictionary doesn't think "vur"  is a word, yet in the normal dictionary "vur" is defined as "valor".

EDIT: I spelled it wrong, V-U-R instead of V-UR.

Liis
Administrator
November 28, 2017
@Kendovdoaaz,

There should be a little flag symbol below your profile picture in the section that shows how many points you've gotten each turn. Clicking it should give you the option to resign.
by Liis
November 28, 2017
@Kendovdoaaz,

There should be a little flag symbol below your profile picture in the section that shows how many points you've gotten each turn. Clicking it should give you the option to resign.

Kendovdoaaz
November 29, 2017
@Liis

Ah yes, I was able to find it thanks to you. With the memrise and Sikaav, my understanding and use of the language is growing everyday. I love learning new languages! Thank you again for your help.
by Kendovdoaaz
November 29, 2017
@Liis

Ah yes, I was able to find it thanks to you. With the memrise and Sikaav, my understanding and use of the language is growing everyday. I love learning new languages! Thank you again for your help.

paarthurnax
Administrator
December 18, 2017

Well, it's taken many months, but I finally solved the issue with Sikaav games not automatically updating and delvering turn notifications.

by paarthurnax
December 18, 2017

Well, it's taken many months, but I finally solved the issue with Sikaav games not automatically updating and delvering turn notifications.

paarthurnax
Administrator
February 1, 2018

I've made an update that will make your rune setting persist. It's cookie-based, so this will persist across multiple sessions but not multiple devices.

by paarthurnax
February 1, 2018

I've made an update that will make your rune setting persist. It's cookie-based, so this will persist across multiple sessions but not multiple devices.

Ruvgein
February 3, 2018

It works fine if I click "End Turn", though.

EDIT:  Now it says "10 points when I've nothing on the board.

by Ruvgein
February 3, 2018

It works fine if I click "End Turn", though.

EDIT:  Now it says "10 points when I've nothing on the board.

Mulwahhah
May 10, 2018

The non-canon words that you can type in are keyi, ovii, unti, oviil, and kodu

by Mulwahhah
May 10, 2018

The non-canon words that you can type in are keyi, ovii, unti, oviil, and kodu

Ruvgein
May 10, 2018

"Key" is horse.  Adding an i on the end makes it "my horse"

All of those words are supposed to be there, it's all canon Dovahzul with possessives.  Here's where you can learn about possession in Dovahzul grammar:  Click here

by Ruvgein
May 10, 2018

"Key" is horse.  Adding an i on the end makes it "my horse"

All of those words are supposed to be there, it's all canon Dovahzul with possessives.  Here's where you can learn about possession in Dovahzul grammar:  Click here

deathinator
November 15, 2019

Feyn is not recognized as a sikaav word, despite being listed as canon in the standard dictionary.

by deathinator
November 15, 2019

Feyn is not recognized as a sikaav word, despite being listed as canon in the standard dictionary.

<<  <  1  2  3