DoctorParadox
October 5, 2018

This post has been deleted.

by DoctorParadox
October 5, 2018

This post has been deleted.

[deleted]
October 7, 2018
I have quite an assorted pantheon of Kel gods.

Daedra (in accordance with the actual thread):
Jyggalag
Meridia (see Magna Ge)
Hircine
Boethiah

Aedra:
Akatosh
Talos
Julianos

Magna Ge:
Magnus
Merid-Nunda (because lore)

Other:
Lorkhan
by [deleted]
October 7, 2018
I have quite an assorted pantheon of Kel gods.

Daedra (in accordance with the actual thread):

Jyggalag

Meridia (see Magna Ge)

Hircine

Boethiah

Aedra:

Akatosh

Talos

Julianos

Magna Ge:

Magnus

Merid-Nunda (because lore)

Other:

Lorkhan

Staadnauzoor
October 17, 2018

My favorite daedric prince would have to lord Hircine because he granted me the blood of beasts

by Staadnauzoor
October 17, 2018

My favorite daedric prince would have to lord Hircine because he granted me the blood of beasts

kinzonmey
November 6, 2018

Sorry to revive a semi-dead post but I belive that Clavicus Vile is the absolute best for many reasons two of which are:

1. His quest is one of the best quests in the game.

2. His name is so awesome to the point I named one of my favorite pets after him...

by kinzonmey
November 6, 2018

Sorry to revive a semi-dead post but I belive that Clavicus Vile is the absolute best for many reasons two of which are:

1. His quest is one of the best quests in the game.

2. His name is so awesome to the point I named one of my favorite pets after him...

Toorstrunsos
November 16, 2018

Sheogorath. He knows how to have a little fun with his torment of the races of man instead of being completely evil, like Molag Bal.

by Toorstrunsos
November 16, 2018

Sheogorath. He knows how to have a little fun with his torment of the races of man instead of being completely evil, like Molag Bal.

firebolt
November 20, 2018
Sheogorath because the cheese is to die for
by firebolt
November 20, 2018
Sheogorath because the cheese is to die for

Fusdoiiz
November 29, 2018

I like Sheogorath. He cracks me up every time!

by Fusdoiiz
November 29, 2018

I like Sheogorath. He cracks me up every time!

Fusdoiiz
December 30, 2018

My favorite Daedric Prince would have to be...ELENWEN.

In all seriousness, though, it's Hermaeus Mora, ever since I successfully translated the Oghma Infinium.

by Fusdoiiz
December 30, 2018

My favorite Daedric Prince would have to be...ELENWEN.

In all seriousness, though, it's Hermaeus Mora, ever since I successfully translated the Oghma Infinium.

Thuryolkrif
January 3, 2019

Personally my favourite has always been Sheogorath, just for his absurdist, insane nature. I both find it really funny, but also just an intriguing way to take a deity of madness. Sheogorath is insane, but he's not stupid, and it shows

But that just might be me

by Thuryolkrif
January 3, 2019

Personally my favourite has always been Sheogorath, just for his absurdist, insane nature. I both find it really funny, but also just an intriguing way to take a deity of madness. Sheogorath is insane, but he's not stupid, and it shows

But that just might be me

Ercal
January 17, 2019

how do I learn words for my profile

by Ercal
January 17, 2019

how do I learn words for my profile

Balasar
January 21, 2019

Hircine. Don't ask me why, but I always thought he was cool.

by Balasar
January 21, 2019

Hircine. Don't ask me why, but I always thought he was cool.

Mortifer
February 4, 2019
Tuzviidost

hmmmmm, well I guess I would have to choose sheogorath, after all the interesting stuff that revolves around him

Same, especially after becoming him in the Shivering Isles. [Now, that's a lot of damage!]

by Mortifer
February 4, 2019
Tuzviidost

hmmmmm, well I guess I would have to choose sheogorath, after all the interesting stuff that revolves around him

Same, especially after becoming him in the Shivering Isles. [Now, that's a lot of damage!]

VulBahYol
February 5, 2019

My favorite just has to be Hircine. He created werewolves which I always get because running attack. He also gives you the Savior's Hide which has one of the best enchants for light armor. Hunting with him forever in his hunting grounds doesn't sound that bad. Also, what he wants you to do as his champion isn't entirely messed up like a few I could mention *cough-NAMIRA-cough* .

If I had to choose a second, it would be Sheogorath because of the wabbajack's completely random list of crazy effects, and you technically become him in the Shivering Isles and I just absolutely loved that questline.

by VulBahYol
February 5, 2019

My favorite just has to be Hircine. He created werewolves which I always get because running attack. He also gives you the Savior's Hide which has one of the best enchants for light armor. Hunting with him forever in his hunting grounds doesn't sound that bad. Also, what he wants you to do as his champion isn't entirely messed up like a few I could mention *cough-NAMIRA-cough* .

If I had to choose a second, it would be Sheogorath because of the wabbajack's completely random list of crazy effects, and you technically become him in the Shivering Isles and I just absolutely loved that questline.

shulkunaak
June 16, 2019
The ultimate cheese, Sheogorath
by shulkunaak
June 16, 2019
The ultimate cheese, Sheogorath

Kahvozein
June 19, 2019
I would say Molag-Bal. Simply because I love his design, his cruel spirit and also his link with vampires !
by Kahvozein
June 19, 2019
I would say Molag-Bal. Simply because I love his design, his cruel spirit and also his link with vampires !
<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.