Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bad Dovahzul Puns

<<  <  1  2  3 

Hahdremro
April 6, 2018

Did you hear about the warrior who was cut by a blade of grass?

Vey do veydo.

by Hahdremro
April 6, 2018

Did you hear about the warrior who was cut by a blade of grass?

Vey do veydo.

Hahdremro
May 24, 2018

I heard that a Nord recently found what he calls a "universal truth." He sat down and meditated in a zen garden for an entire summer, an entire autumn, and an entire winter, and in the spring he finally found this "truth." He calls it the vah-zen.

by Hahdremro
May 24, 2018

I heard that a Nord recently found what he calls a "universal truth." He sat down and meditated in a zen garden for an entire summer, an entire autumn, and an entire winter, and in the spring he finally found this "truth." He calls it the vah-zen.

Liis
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Particularly bad puns are ones that stretch. Good job, lol.
by Liis
May 24, 2018
Particularly bad puns are ones that stretch. Good job, lol.

Hahdremro
May 30, 2018

Braith is bullying Lars in the streets of Whiterun. Braith punches Lars, and he gets upset.

"I'm telling!" cries Lars.

Braith pouts and says, "No fun!"

by Hahdremro
May 30, 2018

Braith is bullying Lars in the streets of Whiterun. Braith punches Lars, and he gets upset.

"I'm telling!" cries Lars.

Braith pouts and says, "No fun!"

DremSahrot
June 5, 2018

A farmer entered the local tavern.

"Krosis, excuse poor common zul. I seek warrior called Ken.", he said.

The bartender replied with a confused expression on his face: "Ken? He is no warrior. During his only battle that coward Ken hid in the bushes. No not just hid, Ken dove."

by DremSahrot
June 5, 2018

The bartender replied with a confused expression on his face: "Ken? He is no warrior. During his only battle that coward Ken hid in the bushes. No not just hid, Ken dove."

Kreinloksil
June 19, 2018
Strunnahmiin

Basically, just post any puns you've thought of that involve Dovahzul words. They can use English as well. Also, don't worry about the quality. In this thread, bad is good.

Here's one:

Did you hear about the princess? She was a cool lass.

(cool lass? like kulaas? get it? haha I'm hilarious)

Brynjolf just hit the damn floor.

by Kreinloksil
June 19, 2018
Strunnahmiin

Basically, just post any puns you've thought of that involve Dovahzul words. They can use English as well. Also, don't worry about the quality. In this thread, bad is good.

Here's one:

Did you hear about the princess? She was a cool lass.

(cool lass? like kulaas? get it? haha I'm hilarious)

Brynjolf just hit the damn floor.

Kreinloksil
June 19, 2018
DremSahrot

This one is so funny it has me dying! Very cle-viir.

by Kreinloksil
June 19, 2018
DremSahrot

This one is so funny it has me dying! Very cle-viir.

Sonaak Kroinlah
September 16, 2018

Okay, I've got a bad one.

One day when coming back from his hunt the hunter found his house had slid down the cliff, upon seeing this he exclaimed "No! Motmahus!"

by Sonaak Kroinlah
September 16, 2018

Okay, I've got a bad one.

One day when coming back from his hunt the hunter found his house had slid down the cliff, upon seeing this he exclaimed "No! Motmahus!"

Glaedr Vulkrein
October 30, 2018

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because he lost his balance and stumbled across.

by Glaedr Vulkrein
October 30, 2018

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because he lost his balance and stumbled across.

Fusdoiiz
November 29, 2018

One day, the [Dovahkiin] heard a knock on his door. The previous day, a Dragon Priest had contacted him, and told him: "See you tomorrow, '[paal].'" The [Dovahkiin] opened the door, and, sure enough, there was the Priest. He welcomed the Priest inside, saying: "Hey, thanks for coming, pal!"

About thirty seconds later, the [Dovahkiin] woke up in Sovngarde, very confused indeed.

by Fusdoiiz
November 29, 2018

One day, the [Dovahkiin] heard a knock on his door. The previous day, a Dragon Priest had contacted him, and told him: "See you tomorrow, '[paal].'" The [Dovahkiin] opened the door, and, sure enough, there was the Priest. He welcomed the Priest inside, saying: "Hey, thanks for coming, pal!"

About thirty seconds later, the [Dovahkiin] woke up in Sovngarde, very confused indeed.

Vuldovyol
November 30, 2018
Groan
by Vuldovyol
November 30, 2018
Groan
<<  <  1  2  3 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.