Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Roleplay Request Thread

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  8  9  10  11 > >>  

Liis
Administrator
February 14, 2018
@NordicLight,

You'd want to make a separate thread for that in The Elder Scrolls General Discussion forum.
by Liis
February 14, 2018
@NordicLight,

You'd want to make a separate thread for that in The Elder Scrolls General Discussion forum.

Fronlaasfrin
February 17, 2018
Ok Paarth, here goes. I'd like to start Dovah Kein again. It'd probably be after Revealing the Past finishes, but I'd just like to get your kogaan. Is that alright?
by Fronlaasfrin
February 17, 2018
Ok Paarth, here goes. I'd like to start Dovah Kein again. It'd probably be after Revealing the Past finishes, but I'd just like to get your kogaan. Is that alright?

paarthurnax
Administrator
February 17, 2018
Vomirmun

Sure, that's totally fine. Let me know if you need any suggestions for getting the RP going again.

by paarthurnax
February 17, 2018
Vomirmun

Sure, that's totally fine. Let me know if you need any suggestions for getting the RP going again.

Fronlaasfrin
February 17, 2018
Kogaan, fahdon Paarthurnax!
by Fronlaasfrin
February 17, 2018
Kogaan, fahdon Paarthurnax!

Fronlaasfrin
February 18, 2018
I have another idea (shocker). I have no idea how to ask about it though. But basically, it's a multi-stage RP in 2E 431 about a made-up Dwemer legend that an unknown person wants for unknown reasons. Not sure if this is sufficient info, so ask if you have any questions.
by Fronlaasfrin
February 18, 2018
I have another idea (shocker). I have no idea how to ask about it though. But basically, it's a multi-stage RP in 2E 431 about a made-up Dwemer legend that an unknown person wants for unknown reasons. Not sure if this is sufficient info, so ask if you have any questions.

Liis
Administrator
February 18, 2018
@Vomirmun,

What do you mean by "multi-stage"?
by Liis
February 18, 2018
@Vomirmun,

What do you mean by "multi-stage"?

Ruvgein
February 18, 2018
@Vomirmun

Should you really run so many RPs, though? I don't say that to be mean, don't get me wrong. There's a lot to being a GM, don't want you to get overwhelmed. Especially since you're still new to Dovahzul, maybe ask someone older to run it?
by Ruvgein
February 18, 2018
@Vomirmun

Should you really run so many RPs, though? I don't say that to be mean, don't get me wrong. There's a lot to being a GM, don't want you to get overwhelmed. Especially since you're still new to Dovahzul, maybe ask someone older to run it?

Fronlaasfrin
February 18, 2018
There's multiple parts to it. Like any Skyrim storyline. For example, the main story starts in Helgen, then you escape and go to Riverwood, then to Whiterun, all the way to the end. But this is shorter, more like Lost to the Ages.
by Fronlaasfrin
February 18, 2018
There's multiple parts to it. Like any Skyrim storyline. For example, the main story starts in Helgen, then you escape and go to Riverwood, then to Whiterun, all the way to the end. But this is shorter, more like Lost to the Ages.

Fronlaasfrin
February 18, 2018
@Ruvgein it would be after Dovah Kein and Revealing the Past. Not now, I know that wouldn't end well :)
by Fronlaasfrin
February 18, 2018
@Ruvgein it would be after Dovah Kein and Revealing the Past. Not now, I know that wouldn't end well :)

Fronlaasfrin
February 23, 2018
@Vomirmun so Paarth, what do you say?
by Fronlaasfrin
February 23, 2018
@Vomirmun so Paarth, what do you say?

paarthurnax
Administrator
February 23, 2018

Sure, that sounds good. I think some more details on the Dwemer legend and the character pursuing it will be helpful once you're ready to start the RP.

by paarthurnax
February 23, 2018

Sure, that sounds good. I think some more details on the Dwemer legend and the character pursuing it will be helpful once you're ready to start the RP.

Fronlaasfrin
February 24, 2018
@paarthurnax gotcha, will do!
by Fronlaasfrin
February 24, 2018
@paarthurnax gotcha, will do!

Ruvgein
March 1, 2018
Myself and Veyd have put our heads together to create a RP we'd like to run!

It will have Dovahzul dialogue and be about a group of Dunmer refugees trekking across the harsh, frozen north of Skyrim to reach the College of Winterhold.
by Ruvgein
March 1, 2018
Myself and Veyd have put our heads together to create a RP we'd like to run!

It will have Dovahzul dialogue and be about a group of Dunmer refugees trekking across the harsh, frozen north of Skyrim to reach the College of Winterhold.

paarthurnax
Administrator
March 1, 2018
Ruvgein
Myself and Veyd have put our heads together to create a RP we'd like to run! It will have Dovahzul dialogue and be about a group of Dunmer refugees trekking across the harsh, frozen north of Skyrim to reach the College of Winterhold.

Sounds great! Feel free to post.

by paarthurnax
March 1, 2018
Ruvgein
Myself and Veyd have put our heads together to create a RP we'd like to run! It will have Dovahzul dialogue and be about a group of Dunmer refugees trekking across the harsh, frozen north of Skyrim to reach the College of Winterhold.

Sounds great! Feel free to post.

ArgonianMudcrab
March 8, 2018
I was thinking about an inn roleplay where people could come in and just hang around. not really an adveture or mystical happanings, just place where you could pretend to be a nord in an inn or a breton in an inn.
by ArgonianMudcrab
March 8, 2018
I was thinking about an inn roleplay where people could come in and just hang around. not really an adveture or mystical happanings, just place where you could pretend to be a nord in an inn or a breton in an inn.
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  8  9  10  11 > >>