A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Fantasy creations

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

Fronlaasfrin
March 1, 2018

Twinadactyne update!: Pantheon

I have a rough pantheon of gods set up for them. The pantheon includes five gods, based upon real things that science has proven is not cause dby giant beings above the clouds, below the sea, and underground. Here they are:

Ewokijis-God of the Left: This god is much like the race themselves, and is the opposite half of Wagofeh, God of the Right. He is the deity who is used to find wisdom and advice from the Clan of the Left.

Wagofeh-God of the Right: This god is the counterpart of Ewokijis, and is used for the same purpose as him by the Clan of the Right. Both Wagofeh and Ewokijis are depicted as large Twinadactynes, with opposite large hands.

Erogel-God of Raging Seas: This god is depicted as a large lobster with human like legs near the tail, which is fish-like, but when he is swimming, his legs revert to squid-like tentacles. The Twinadactynes use Erogel as their reasoning behind large rain-storms, floods, and large waves.

Warehni-God of Raging Air: This god is depicted as a fish, with fins on both sides of the body running the whole length of the body. It has no legs or arms, and cannot land. It is the Twinadactunes reasoning for anything related to air, like wind or a tornado.

Awafi-God of Raging Ground: This god is depicted as a crab, with four pincers. He is said to carry the world’s mountain and land on his back.

Last and final god, who is no longer official: Wagijis-God-Lord: This god was the prime deity of the Twinadactynes, but in their mythology, the power he possessed was growing to great, and he split himself into the God of the Left and Right to save the planet. This is based off of real-life events, the conflict and hatred growing between the two halves of the race, and then the formation of the Clans of the North and South.

by Fronlaasfrin
March 1, 2018

Twinadactyne update!: Pantheon

I have a rough pantheon of gods set up for them. The pantheon includes five gods, based upon real things that science has proven is not cause dby giant beings above the clouds, below the sea, and underground. Here they are:

Ewokijis-God of the Left: This god is much like the race themselves, and is the opposite half of Wagofeh, God of the Right. He is the deity who is used to find wisdom and advice from the Clan of the Left.

Wagofeh-God of the Right: This god is the counterpart of Ewokijis, and is used for the same purpose as him by the Clan of the Right. Both Wagofeh and Ewokijis are depicted as large Twinadactynes, with opposite large hands.

Erogel-God of Raging Seas: This god is depicted as a large lobster with human like legs near the tail, which is fish-like, but when he is swimming, his legs revert to squid-like tentacles. The Twinadactynes use Erogel as their reasoning behind large rain-storms, floods, and large waves.

Warehni-God of Raging Air: This god is depicted as a fish, with fins on both sides of the body running the whole length of the body. It has no legs or arms, and cannot land. It is the Twinadactunes reasoning for anything related to air, like wind or a tornado.

Awafi-God of Raging Ground: This god is depicted as a crab, with four pincers. He is said to carry the world’s mountain and land on his back.

Last and final god, who is no longer official: Wagijis-God-Lord: This god was the prime deity of the Twinadactynes, but in their mythology, the power he possessed was growing to great, and he split himself into the God of the Left and Right to save the planet. This is based off of real-life events, the conflict and hatred growing between the two halves of the race, and then the formation of the Clans of the North and South.

Vuldovyol
March 1, 2018
@Vomirmun very interesting
by Vuldovyol
March 1, 2018
@Vomirmun very interesting

Vuldovyol
March 1, 2018

I've set up a pantheon as well.

Correction: 4 pantheons

The names of the pantheons are:

The Elder Dragons: worshiped by the Dragons of Dydurnus, they are the eldest of the Deities and are large, old dragons of unimaginable power. They take inspiration from the Great Old Ones of Lovecraft. Their names are: Shagorath, The Sky Dragon; C'thuluar, The Sea Dragon; J'zharaz, The Time Dragon; and Shagoasis, The Earth Dragon.

The Caninians & The Felinians: Worshiped by the Shifter Races of Dydurnus, The Shifter pantheon is categorized by Elder, Younger, Alpha, and Beta. They are inspired by Celtic, Egyptian, and Roman mythology.

Caninians:

Elder

Anobis: God of the Dead, Jackal Patron

Conre: King of the Caninians, Father of Wolves

Lopa: Queen of the Caninians, Mother of Wolves, Goddess of the Moon

Fenres: God of Rage and War, Wolf of the East

Alpha

Barghest: God of Fear, Barghest Patron

Coyote: God of Trickery, The only Mortal God, Lord Coyar

Ula: Goddess of Magic

Beta

Morrak: God of the Sea, Wolf of the West

Amyne: Goddess of the Sun, Wolf of the South

Nyarasa: Goddess of Wind and Ice, Wolf of the North

Younger

Kynarusa: Goddess of Trickery, Mother of Kitsune

Felinians:

Elder

Bastet: Goddess of Faith, Patron of Panther and the City of Bast

Sekemat: Goddess of Rage and War, Mate of Fenres, Lion Patron, Cat of the SouthWest

Fraya: Goddess of Love, Cat of the NorthWest

Alpha

Thundara: Goddess of Storms, Tiger Patron, Cat of the NorthEast

Beta

Tybalt: Patron of the Cayth Sidhe, God of Shadows, Cat of the SouthEast

Magikava/Mangas: Worshiped by Magivana and the Magi, Magikava(Magi counterpart:Mangas) is the God of Magic and Patron of a Magic users, both Magi/Magivana and other races.

The 7 Deities: Worshiped by Humans and Fae, they are quite powerful and inspired by various things. They are:

Vamperus - God of Evil(Vamperius){inspired by Molag Bal}

Mongus - God of Magic(Magikava,Mangas){inspired by the Aedra Magnus}

Hercyne - God of the Hunt, First Shifter{inspired by the Daedric Prince Hircine}

Uninos - God of Destruction{inspired by Melko and Sauron from LotR}

Khnaris - God of Power and Creation{inspired by YHWH}

Victus - God of Time{Inspired by the Time God(TES) and Vector Prime}

Sulis - Goddess of Fire, Day, and Mother of Dragons{inspired by Azura and Solus Prime}

by Vuldovyol
March 1, 2018

I've set up a pantheon as well.

Correction: 4 pantheons

The names of the pantheons are:

The Elder Dragons: worshiped by the Dragons of Dydurnus, they are the eldest of the Deities and are large, old dragons of unimaginable power. They take inspiration from the Great Old Ones of Lovecraft. Their names are: Shagorath, The Sky Dragon; C'thuluar, The Sea Dragon; J'zharaz, The Time Dragon; and Shagoasis, The Earth Dragon.

The Caninians & The Felinians: Worshiped by the Shifter Races of Dydurnus, The Shifter pantheon is categorized by Elder, Younger, Alpha, and Beta. They are inspired by Celtic, Egyptian, and Roman mythology.

Caninians:

Elder

Anobis: God of the Dead, Jackal Patron

Conre: King of the Caninians, Father of Wolves

Lopa: Queen of the Caninians, Mother of Wolves, Goddess of the Moon

Fenres: God of Rage and War, Wolf of the East

Alpha

Barghest: God of Fear, Barghest Patron

Coyote: God of Trickery, The only Mortal God, Lord Coyar

Ula: Goddess of Magic

Beta

Morrak: God of the Sea, Wolf of the West

Amyne: Goddess of the Sun, Wolf of the South

Nyarasa: Goddess of Wind and Ice, Wolf of the North

Younger

Kynarusa: Goddess of Trickery, Mother of Kitsune

Felinians:

Elder

Bastet: Goddess of Faith, Patron of Panther and the City of Bast

Sekemat: Goddess of Rage and War, Mate of Fenres, Lion Patron, Cat of the SouthWest

Fraya: Goddess of Love, Cat of the NorthWest

Alpha

Thundara: Goddess of Storms, Tiger Patron, Cat of the NorthEast

Beta

Tybalt: Patron of the Cayth Sidhe, God of Shadows, Cat of the SouthEast

Magikava/Mangas: Worshiped by Magivana and the Magi, Magikava(Magi counterpart:Mangas) is the God of Magic and Patron of a Magic users, both Magi/Magivana and other races.

The 7 Deities: Worshiped by Humans and Fae, they are quite powerful and inspired by various things. They are:

Vamperus - God of Evil(Vamperius){inspired by Molag Bal}

Mongus - God of Magic(Magikava,Mangas){inspired by the Aedra Magnus}

Hercyne - God of the Hunt, First Shifter{inspired by the Daedric Prince Hircine}

Uninos - God of Destruction{inspired by Melko and Sauron from LotR}

Khnaris - God of Power and Creation{inspired by YHWH}

Victus - God of Time{Inspired by the Time God(TES) and Vector Prime}

Sulis - Goddess of Fire, Day, and Mother of Dragons{inspired by Azura and Solus Prime}

Vuldovyol
March 2, 2018

This post has been deleted.

by Vuldovyol
March 2, 2018

Ruvgein
March 2, 2018
@Tinvaakbo

Again, please do not spam forum posts. Edit a previous post or wait for others to respond before posting again.
by Ruvgein
March 2, 2018
@Tinvaakbo

Again, please do not spam forum posts. Edit a previous post or wait for others to respond before posting again.

Vuldovyol
March 2, 2018

I understand, but please understand that it is hard to edit posts on mobile.

by Vuldovyol
March 2, 2018

I understand, but please understand that it is hard to edit posts on mobile.

Vuldovyol
March 3, 2018

by Vuldovyol
March 3, 2018

Vuldovyol
March 5, 2018
Dydurnus Update: Discord

We are now open for members!
Here's the link: https://discord.gg/9uuckvB
by Vuldovyol
March 5, 2018
Dydurnus Update: Discord

We are now open for members!

Here's the link: https://discord.gg/9uuckvB

Vuldovyol
March 7, 2018

Dydurnus update: History

this doc has the info: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19ad54HBZbK4D3NHK4R-hFtQsJdiAiKqF0eRcPN_hXMw/edit

by Vuldovyol
March 7, 2018

Dydurnus update: History

this doc has the info: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19ad54HBZbK4D3NHK4R-hFtQsJdiAiKqF0eRcPN_hXMw/edit

Fronlaasfrin
March 13, 2018

by Fronlaasfrin
March 13, 2018

Vuldovyol
April 19, 2018

Started a New project called Dragoria. I used dovahzul for the continents and cosmology.

Outer Planes: Krahyolos, Ahkah, and Kruziikkun.

Inner Planes: Iizgolz, Yolven, and Nehalok.

The Mortal Plane: Joorlein

Joorlein Continents: Vulyol, Fah'hof'(Fahliilhofkiin), Vo'hof'(Vokunhofkiin), Dovkah, Krahvaal, and Lokyolos.

by Vuldovyol
April 19, 2018

Started a New project called Dragoria. I used dovahzul for the continents and cosmology.

Outer Planes: Krahyolos, Ahkah, and Kruziikkun.

Inner Planes: Iizgolz, Yolven, and Nehalok.

The Mortal Plane: Joorlein

Joorlein Continents: Vulyol, Fah'hof'(Fahliilhofkiin), Vo'hof'(Vokunhofkiin), Dovkah, Krahvaal, and Lokyolos.

Vuldovyol
April 24, 2018

Dragoria Update: Races

There are 10 races:

1. Ogiimkiin(Orcspawn)

2. Kunkiin(Elfborn)

3. Lokkiin(Gryphi)

4. Joordov(Dragons)

• Strundov(Stormdrake)
  • Yoldov(Firedrake)
  • Krahdov(Colddrake)
  • Vuldov(Darkdrake)
  • Kundov(Lightdrake)

5. Mun(Human)

by Vuldovyol
April 24, 2018

Dragoria Update: Races

There are 10 races:

1. Ogiimkiin(Orcspawn)

2. Kunkiin(Elfborn)

3. Lokkiin(Gryphi)

4. Joordov(Dragons)

• Strundov(Stormdrake)
  • Yoldov(Firedrake)
  • Krahdov(Colddrake)
  • Vuldov(Darkdrake)
  • Kundov(Lightdrake)

5. Mun(Human)

Fronlaasfrin
April 24, 2018

What are "Gryphi"? Gryphon-like beings?

by Fronlaasfrin
April 24, 2018

What are "Gryphi"? Gryphon-like beings?

Vuldovyol
April 24, 2018

In apperance, they are bipedial Gryphon/Dragon Hybrids. Red, White, Black, and Blue Gryphi coruspond with the Strundov(Blue), Yoldov(Red), Krahdov(White) and Vuldov(Black). There are also two special types: Avian and Lupine. Avian Gryphi look like Bipedial Gryphons and Lupine look like Lupagryphs.

by Vuldovyol
April 24, 2018

In apperance, they are bipedial Gryphon/Dragon Hybrids. Red, White, Black, and Blue Gryphi coruspond with the Strundov(Blue), Yoldov(Red), Krahdov(White) and Vuldov(Black). There are also two special types: Avian and Lupine. Avian Gryphi look like Bipedial Gryphons and Lupine look like Lupagryphs.

Hahdremro
April 25, 2018
Vuldovyol

Seems like Dragoria has a lot of anthropomorphic species in it! If you want fairly inexpensive and decent quality artwork of any of these races, I can get you in contact with some of my artist friends who specialize in anthro art. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Do you have any details on the social structure or racial archetypes of these races? I'm a big fan of learning more about fantasy cultures, so I'd love to hear more about how these people live.

by Hahdremro
April 25, 2018
Vuldovyol

Seems like Dragoria has a lot of anthropomorphic species in it! If you want fairly inexpensive and decent quality artwork of any of these races, I can get you in contact with some of my artist friends who specialize in anthro art. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Do you have any details on the social structure or racial archetypes of these races? I'm a big fan of learning more about fantasy cultures, so I'd love to hear more about how these people live.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.