Duryoljot
December 14, 2015

So you think.

by Duryoljot
December 14, 2015

So you think.

DovahKiinZaan
December 14, 2015
I don't fear anymore. I only fear failure.

Keeps me from losing.
by DovahKiinZaan
December 14, 2015
I don't fear anymore. I only fear failure.

Keeps me from losing.

Duryoljot
December 15, 2015

That sort of tendency induces anxiety. Can give you unrestful sleep. It is better to play in a balanced nature. But if it keeps you winning, you have the choice.

by Duryoljot
December 15, 2015

That sort of tendency induces anxiety. Can give you unrestful sleep. It is better to play in a balanced nature. But if it keeps you winning, you have the choice.

DovahKiinZaan
December 15, 2015
I used to have PTSD induced insomnia, the sleep I get now seems adequate enough. And funnily enough, fear kept me awake.
by DovahKiinZaan
December 15, 2015
I used to have PTSD induced insomnia, the sleep I get now seems adequate enough. And funnily enough, fear kept me awake.

Duryoljot
December 16, 2015

When you are afraid of spiders I can only imagine how you got to sleep at night. I've heard of those monstrous camel spiders in Iran, literally... I won't say. On another note, if your sleep ever seems to little, too much, or even too deep, you should consider speaking to a proffesional. I've lived with an aunt who had similar problems with sleep. She got the proper help and was living normally again.

by Duryoljot
December 16, 2015

When you are afraid of spiders I can only imagine how you got to sleep at night. I've heard of those monstrous camel spiders in Iran, literally... I won't say. On another note, if your sleep ever seems to little, too much, or even too deep, you should consider speaking to a proffesional. I've lived with an aunt who had similar problems with sleep. She got the proper help and was living normally again.

Liis
Administrator
December 16, 2015
This was probably the oldest and deadest Thread to ever be revived.
by Liis
December 16, 2015
This was probably the oldest and deadest Thread to ever be revived.

DovahKiinZaan
December 16, 2015
Liis, I know and Yolos, I have good sleep now, I just couldn't get to sleep because I was scared of having a dream. And I had it every time I slept.
by DovahKiinZaan
December 16, 2015
Liis, I know and Yolos, I have good sleep now, I just couldn't get to sleep because I was scared of having a dream. And I had it every time I slept.

Duryoljot
December 17, 2015

I see. Everyone gets nightmares. Glad to know that you can take care of yourself.

by Duryoljot
December 17, 2015

I see. Everyone gets nightmares. Glad to know that you can take care of yourself.

JoboMan1804
December 17, 2015

Helloooooooooooooooooo

by JoboMan1804
December 17, 2015

Helloooooooooooooooooo

Duryoljot
December 17, 2015

Hi veistul impostor! Seriously? Again? I really need to add those words I'm writing down...

by Duryoljot
December 17, 2015

Hi veistul impostor! Seriously? Again? I really need to add those words I'm writing down...

Raxvulnax
December 17, 2015
Lol, Liis is right. This thread is olddddd. I hate the Frostbite Spiders too, but I'm not afraid of them. I just put an arrow in between their eyes and I don't have to deal with them.
by Raxvulnax
December 17, 2015
Lol, Liis is right. This thread is olddddd. I hate the Frostbite Spiders too, but I'm not afraid of them. I just put an arrow in between their eyes and I don't have to deal with them.

Duryoljot
December 18, 2015

I posted on this thread and got to know Dovah a bit better. Then it exploded for no apparent reason. Luckily the problem has been conquered masterfully. It is almost inspiring.

by Duryoljot
December 18, 2015

I posted on this thread and got to know Dovah a bit better. Then it exploded for no apparent reason. Luckily the problem has been conquered masterfully. It is almost inspiring.

Seb1
January 18, 2016
Summon stuff to fight them
by Seb1
January 18, 2016
Summon stuff to fight them

DovahKiinZaan
January 18, 2016
Dealt with.
by DovahKiinZaan
January 18, 2016
Dealt with.
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.