A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Toughest enemy?

<<  <  1  2  3 

Duryoljot
March 7, 2016
Imezi

For me,it is not an enemy,it is more than one enemy. Because I am playing on master from the beginning(except the dragons and other enemies I read above), the biggest pain in the @ss was always a group(2-3 or more) of magicians.. Either I found them out in the field or inside dungeons, I died like hundeds of times.

I feel that! Ice Storm is the most overpowered spell that can be used against you at low levels. It sucks when you are level fifteen and your body gets tossed fiifty feet away like garbage.

by Duryoljot
March 7, 2016
Imezi

For me,it is not an enemy,it is more than one enemy. Because I am playing on master from the beginning(except the dragons and other enemies I read above), the biggest pain in the @ss was always a group(2-3 or more) of magicians.. Either I found them out in the field or inside dungeons, I died like hundeds of times.

I feel that! Ice Storm is the most overpowered spell that can be used against you at low levels. It sucks when you are level fifteen and your body gets tossed fiifty feet away like garbage.

Duryoljot
March 8, 2016

And the Ebony Warrior was pretty cool, but... 

You could easily kill him by shouting him off the cliff, waiting an hour, lather, rinse, repeat.

by Duryoljot
March 8, 2016

And the Ebony Warrior was pretty cool, but... 

You could easily kill him by shouting him off the cliff, waiting an hour, lather, rinse, repeat.

Ralam Indoril
March 9, 2016

Skyrim? Ebony Warrior, he's the only one that even managed to scratch me (even in full dragonscale). Oblivion? None.

by Ralam Indoril
March 9, 2016

Skyrim? Ebony Warrior, he's the only one that even managed to scratch me (even in full dragonscale). Oblivion? None.

Biinilvaaz
March 10, 2016

I cast my vote for the Sonaak, Dragon Priests. Besides being Level 50 and insanely powerful, they have shouts to complement their vast brew of death & destruction. The icing on the cake is that there's 8 of them around Skyrim.

[Sonaak]

by Biinilvaaz
March 10, 2016

I cast my vote for the Sonaak, Dragon Priests. Besides being Level 50 and insanely powerful, they have shouts to complement their vast brew of death & destruction. The icing on the cake is that there's 8 of them around Skyrim.

[Sonaak]

Duryoljot
March 10, 2016

And yet every noob who watches a video runs to go fight them... And they ususally win more often than not based on the videos I've seen... Goddammit Tobuscus, why did you have to ruin Skyrim, too?

I apologize to any Toby fans, but he isn't any good anymore. He had an OK run, though.

Dragon Priests have lots of Health and Magicka, but they can't do jack to you if you have a good scroll, tons of potions, and a sword you glitched up.

by Duryoljot
March 10, 2016

And yet every noob who watches a video runs to go fight them... And they ususally win more often than not based on the videos I've seen... Goddammit Tobuscus, why did you have to ruin Skyrim, too?

I apologize to any Toby fans, but he isn't any good anymore. He had an OK run, though.

Dragon Priests have lots of Health and Magicka, but they can't do jack to you if you have a good scroll, tons of potions, and a sword you glitched up.

Alvulnax
May 27, 2016

Legendary dragon... Paarthurnax... What ever... Don´t forget about the f**king icetrolls! Depending on your weapon and the difficulty it´s impossible to kill them... :/

by Alvulnax
May 27, 2016

Legendary dragon... Paarthurnax... What ever... Don´t forget about the f**king icetrolls! Depending on your weapon and the difficulty it´s impossible to kill them... :/

Ouranos
May 27, 2016

Ice trolls... I hate Ice Trolls...

by Ouranos
May 27, 2016

Ice trolls... I hate Ice Trolls...

Blackout
June 1, 2016
I got sent to the cloud district a lot by Giants. I died most times when fighting against them
by Blackout
June 1, 2016
I got sent to the cloud district a lot by Giants. I died most times when fighting against them
<<  <  1  2  3 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.