Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][SD] The Gathering

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

"Daar los volzah rozol, vrah. Deyra ahrk Alduin pahvoth. Los joor do daar lein nuk fah grik vokul?"

He lowers his voice as he mutters to himself about the potential doom they all face.

by Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

"Daar los volzah rozol, vrah. Deyra ahrk Alduin pahvoth. Los joor do daar lein nuk fah grik vokul?"

He lowers his voice as he mutters to himself about the potential doom they all face.

Tanzyolviing
September 14, 2015

Tanzyolviing gave a mighty roar, "Deyra ahrk Alduin fen mah!" She lashed her tail and in the process knocked over some rocks that cascaded down the mountain. "Wo fen meyz voth dii? Wah viik niin?

by Tanzyolviing
September 14, 2015

Tanzyolviing gave a mighty roar, "Deyra ahrk Alduin fen mah!" She lashed her tail and in the process knocked over some rocks that cascaded down the mountain. "Wo fen meyz voth dii? Wah viik niin?

Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

He then looks up to her, speaking in his deep voice which is characteristic of all dov.

"Zu'u lost alun laan Alduin suleyk. Zu'u fen aav hi wah vuth mok."

by Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

He then looks up to her, speaking in his deep voice which is characteristic of all dov.

"Zu'u lost alun laan Alduin suleyk. Zu'u fen aav hi wah vuth mok."

Tanzyolviing
September 14, 2015

Tanzyolviing nodded to him. "Hin faan?"

by Tanzyolviing
September 14, 2015

Tanzyolviing nodded to him. "Hin faan?"

Lokonikah
September 15, 2015

He then tilts his head to the side with a questioning gaze. 

"Los hi ni zok wuth do mii, vorey wey Paathurnaax?"

by Lokonikah
September 15, 2015

He then tilts his head to the side with a questioning gaze. 

"Los hi ni zok wuth do mii, vorey wey Paathurnaax?"

Tanzyolviing
September 16, 2015

Tanzyolviing stared at him for a minute or two, before she cracked a smile. She released a laugh that echoed over the mountain peaks. No doubt the mortals were now cowering in their villages due to the booming sound.

"Zu'u goraan," she said after calming down her laughter, "Zu'u los zin tol hi fund lorot tol. Nid, Zu'u lost kiin ahst Alduin dinok."

by Tanzyolviing
September 16, 2015

Tanzyolviing stared at him for a minute or two, before she cracked a smile. She released a laugh that echoed over the mountain peaks. No doubt the mortals were now cowering in their villages due to the booming sound.

"Zu'u goraan," she said after calming down her laughter, "Zu'u los zin tol hi fund lorot tol. Nid, Zu'u lost kiin ahst Alduin dinok."

Lokonikah
September 16, 2015

"Kiin fod Alduin ? Lorfonaar fah zey, ol joor saag, los fusvok tir vandul."

He chuckles to himself, realizing how simple he must sound.

"Zu'u Lokonikah. Wo hi?"

by Lokonikah
September 16, 2015

"Kiin fod Alduin ? Lorfonaar fah zey, ol joor saag, los fusvok tir vandul."

He chuckles to himself, realizing how simple he must sound.

"Zu'u Lokonikah. Wo hi?"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 16, 2015

(Can I join)

Name: YolGoraagDol

Race: Dovah (armored)

Shouts: All (mortal form as well)

Mortal Form:

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 16, 2015

(Can I join)

Name: YolGoraagDol

Race: Dovah (armored)

Shouts: All (mortal form as well)

Mortal Form:

Lokonikah
September 16, 2015

(( Yes, there are female dragons :P #TanzyolviinIsFemale ))

by Lokonikah
September 16, 2015

(( Yes, there are female dragons :P #TanzyolviinIsFemale ))

Tanzyolviing
September 18, 2015

(Lol. I've never met a female dragon in Skyrim, though people argue that Mirmulnir was. However, there probably was. And of course you can join.)

Tanzyolviing stood up straighter, "Zu'u Tanzyolviing!"

by Tanzyolviing
September 18, 2015

(Lol. I've never met a female dragon in Skyrim, though people argue that Mirmulnir was. However, there probably was. And of course you can join.)

Tanzyolviing stood up straighter, "Zu'u Tanzyolviing!"

Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

He offers a small, toothy grin to her, absent-mindedly admiring her scales for a moment.

by Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

He offers a small, toothy grin to her, absent-mindedly admiring her scales for a moment.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

A golden, armored Dragon rests on a near by mountain and hears the Dovah talking he quickly gets up and flies closer to get a better look.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

A golden, armored Dragon rests on a near by mountain and hears the Dovah talking he quickly gets up and flies closer to get a better look.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"welcome Yol long time no see, my apoligies i have been in aetheruis for a long time like you and draal" Said the black void dragon Veyd Sahvoz

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"welcome Yol long time no see, my apoligies i have been in aetheruis for a long time like you and draal" Said the black void dragon Veyd Sahvoz

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Veyd! Where have you been?!" (it would make sense if they spoke Dovahzul to each other, we should write in English but RP it's in Dovahzul)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Veyd! Where have you been?!" (it would make sense if they spoke Dovahzul to each other, we should write in English but RP it's in Dovahzul)

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

He looks between the two dov, pondering who they may be for a moment...

"Wo hi?"

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

He looks between the two dov, pondering who they may be for a moment...

"Wo hi?"

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.