Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Married

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

Sahkrahfaas
August 23, 2014

Jenassa? She's the hireling you find in the Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun. What I find weird is that even after you kill the owner of the inn, she still stays there, and Olfrid Battle-Born still visits the inn... No DLC required, and I have none :)

by Sahkrahfaas
August 23, 2014

Jenassa? She's the hireling you find in the Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun. What I find weird is that even after you kill the owner of the inn, she still stays there, and Olfrid Battle-Born still visits the inn... No DLC required, and I have none :)

Mirkrilaar
August 23, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

Ah, the dark elf. I know her now.

by Mirkrilaar
August 23, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

Ah, the dark elf. I know her now.

Mirkrilaar
August 25, 2014
Phelan1019
lorotonikaan
dovahkiin1019

My character, Phelan Storm-Shield, is guild master of the Riften Theives Guild. He saw an oppertunity to make very close ties to Maven by marrying her Daughter, Ingun, so he took it.

You can marry Ingun? Wow.

Yeah, you just gotta get that crap ton of alchemy supplies for her :P

Liar. I've tried marrying her and nothing happened. I gathered the supplies. 

by Mirkrilaar
August 25, 2014
Phelan1019
lorotonikaan
dovahkiin1019

My character, Phelan Storm-Shield, is guild master of the Riften Theives Guild. He saw an oppertunity to make very close ties to Maven by marrying her Daughter, Ingun, so he took it.

You can marry Ingun? Wow.

Yeah, you just gotta get that crap ton of alchemy supplies for her :P

Liar. I've tried marrying her and nothing happened. I gathered the supplies. 

Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014

I married Cerwiden. She's a mod, but you can get a little add-on that makes the fiesty little mage wedable. She's just awesome, and her lines when wandering Skyrim are so random, they make the journey that much sweeter.

by Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014

I married Cerwiden. She's a mod, but you can get a little add-on that makes the fiesty little mage wedable. She's just awesome, and her lines when wandering Skyrim are so random, they make the journey that much sweeter.

Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik

I don't know much about mods. The only mod I know about marriage is the one with Serana.

by Mirkrilaar
November 25, 2014
Kahdremonik

I don't know much about mods. The only mod I know about marriage is the one with Serana.

dovahnite
December 9, 2014

I married Lydia, because I'm a boring person. She's the only follower I ever really used, except for places in the story where the game forces you to use another one, and by the time I finally finished the Mara quests and had myself an amulet it would have felt like a complete betrayal to marry anyone else.

by dovahnite
December 9, 2014

I married Lydia, because I'm a boring person. She's the only follower I ever really used, except for places in the story where the game forces you to use another one, and by the time I finally finished the Mara quests and had myself an amulet it would have felt like a complete betrayal to marry anyone else.

Mirkrilaar
December 9, 2014
dovahnite

A lot of people tend to marry her. When I found out you could marry, I wanted to keep my options open that way I don't marry the wrong person.

by Mirkrilaar
December 9, 2014
dovahnite

A lot of people tend to marry her. When I found out you could marry, I wanted to keep my options open that way I don't marry the wrong person.

Splaat
December 10, 2014

I chose Camilla Valerius. Married her early in the game and I've done that every time now. She's also one of the reasons I changed my middle name to Valerius (I'm a spechul person, I know).

by Splaat
December 10, 2014

I chose Camilla Valerius. Married her early in the game and I've done that every time now. She's also one of the reasons I changed my middle name to Valerius (I'm a spechul person, I know).

Mirkrilaar
December 10, 2014
Splaat

Did you change it in Skyrim, or legitametly?

by Mirkrilaar
December 10, 2014
Splaat

Splaat
December 10, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Splaat

Legitimately all the way!

by Splaat
December 10, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Splaat

Mirkrilaar
December 10, 2014
Splaat
Mirkrilaar
Splaat

Seriously?!? You legally changed your middle name to "Valerius"?

by Mirkrilaar
December 10, 2014
Splaat
Mirkrilaar
Splaat

Splaat
December 10, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Splaat
Mirkrilaar
Splaat

Haha, yeah. I'm now known as Chris Valerius. Earlier, Chris-Richard

by Splaat
December 10, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Splaat
Mirkrilaar
Splaat

Mirkrilaar
December 10, 2014

Dang dude, thats far! xD

by Mirkrilaar
December 10, 2014

Dang dude, thats far! xD

Splaat
December 10, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Dang dude, thats far! xD

It first started as a joke on Facebook, but after a few weeks it felt more natural to me than my earlier name, so I ended up changing it. I'm actually more comfortable with my name now, almost a little proud ^^

by Splaat
December 10, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Dang dude, thats far! xD

It first started as a joke on Facebook, but after a few weeks it felt more natural to me than my earlier name, so I ended up changing it. I'm actually more comfortable with my name now, almost a little proud ^^

Mirkrilaar
December 10, 2014
Splaat
Mirkrilaar

Dang dude, thats far! xD

I wanted to change my name to "Gaius". But I don't have any Greek heritage.

by Mirkrilaar
December 10, 2014
Splaat
Mirkrilaar

Dang dude, thats far! xD

I wanted to change my name to "Gaius". But I don't have any Greek heritage.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.