A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favourite Skyrim NPC?

<<  <  1  2  3 

gtfobro
May 10, 2015

Oh man, I'm glad I read through all the posts before I shared haha

M'aiq was always fun to find and talk to. I love his little jokes about what the developers addressed in the game.

Serana, despite being undead, always had more life to her to me than most other NPCs.

Sheogorath has to be my top - nostalgia and hilarity from Shivering Isles, and just as funny in Skyrim~

edit: Wanted to add Karliah because her voice is that of a goddess. She's also a very reasonable and honest (to a point) person. Rather refreshing in Skyrim in its current state.

by gtfobro
May 10, 2015

Oh man, I'm glad I read through all the posts before I shared haha

M'aiq was always fun to find and talk to. I love his little jokes about what the developers addressed in the game.

Serana, despite being undead, always had more life to her to me than most other NPCs.

Sheogorath has to be my top - nostalgia and hilarity from Shivering Isles, and just as funny in Skyrim~

edit: Wanted to add Karliah because her voice is that of a goddess. She's also a very reasonable and honest (to a point) person. Rather refreshing in Skyrim in its current state.

Grolahmul
May 16, 2015

Not that far in (I'm still in "A Cornered Rat"), but so far, my fav. has to be Delphene: she's just really cool and I got my second best weapon (topped only by my greatsword "Frozen Misery") from her secret room.

by Grolahmul
May 16, 2015

Not that far in (I'm still in "A Cornered Rat"), but so far, my fav. has to be Delphene: she's just really cool and I got my second best weapon (topped only by my greatsword "Frozen Misery") from her secret room.

dovahnite
May 17, 2015
GoldGonian

There are some people here who are very anti-Blade. You have been warned :^)

(Save it for the other thread, guys.)

by dovahnite
May 17, 2015
GoldGonian

There are some people here who are very anti-Blade. You have been warned :^)

(Save it for the other thread, guys.)

Rocko324
November 25, 2015

Any NPC that sells Skooma man....Skooma is where it's at....while I'm here, does anyone here have a bottle or two? C'mon...just a little bit? Moon sugar wont hurt either...c'mon man...I'll do anything....anaaaaay thing.

by Rocko324
November 25, 2015

Any NPC that sells Skooma man....Skooma is where it's at....while I'm here, does anyone here have a bottle or two? C'mon...just a little bit? Moon sugar wont hurt either...c'mon man...I'll do anything....anaaaaay thing.

Viingkolom
December 11, 2015

I'm not sure why, but I really like Madesi. Weird, I know.

by Viingkolom
December 11, 2015

I'm not sure why, but I really like Madesi. Weird, I know.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 13, 2015

I like any Orc chief.

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 13, 2015

I like any Orc chief.

Duryoljot
December 14, 2015

That one guy in the Dragonborn DLC who was also in Morrowind... You know who I'm talking about. "They said  it was impossible! The fools!" he says before he blasts off agaaaaaaaaaaaaain....... and then you find the location of the next fabled Black Book and become one step closer to becoming the ultimate dragonborn! *power crazy*

by Duryoljot
December 14, 2015

That one guy in the Dragonborn DLC who was also in Morrowind... You know who I'm talking about. "They said  it was impossible! The fools!" he says before he blasts off agaaaaaaaaaaaaain....... and then you find the location of the next fabled Black Book and become one step closer to becoming the ultimate dragonborn! *power crazy*

YolGoraagKaazah
December 14, 2015

I love Morrowind, the best Elder Scrolls game in my opinion :3

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 14, 2015

I love Morrowind, the best Elder Scrolls game in my opinion :3

<<  <  1  2  3 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.