Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Crazy Battles

<<  <  1  2  3 

HevnoKeinIn
March 2, 2016
I remember my one of craziest battles when i was noob in skyrim. I killed chicken, and everyone attacked me. I desperately tried to defend myself, but after some minutes of fighting i just got killed... for chicken... but then i remember my most epic battle with Miraak. It was ,so far, the hardest fight i ever had
by HevnoKeinIn
March 2, 2016
I remember my one of craziest battles when i was noob in skyrim. I killed chicken, and everyone attacked me. I desperately tried to defend myself, but after some minutes of fighting i just got killed... for chicken... but then i remember my most epic battle with Miraak. It was ,so far, the hardest fight i ever had

Fusinkaal
March 3, 2016

I got destroyed by a swarm of ten draugr, 5 were wights, 1 death overlord, 4 scourges.

by Fusinkaal
March 3, 2016

I got destroyed by a swarm of ten draugr, 5 were wights, 1 death overlord, 4 scourges.

<<  <  1  2  3 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.