Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(T)(ND) Oblivion Walkers

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  26  27  28  29 > >>  

BanditNation
March 22, 2014

The Imperial man quickly followed Aloktaas and helped fight the creature with his waraxe.

by BanditNation
March 22, 2014

The Imperial man quickly followed Aloktaas and helped fight the creature with his waraxe.

Loniizrath
March 22, 2014

With both men attacking it so suddenly, the creature barely had time to reach for its bow before it was dead.

by Loniizrath
March 22, 2014

With both men attacking it so suddenly, the creature barely had time to reach for its bow before it was dead.

BanditNation
March 22, 2014

The Imperial man laughed almost insanely. "It just went like, 'PBHT!'" He laughs more.

by BanditNation
March 22, 2014

The Imperial man laughed almost insanely. "It just went like, 'PBHT!'" He laughs more.

Sierra
March 23, 2014
Because the loud laughing was the other thing almost fast as a dragon ready to attack sierra.she used fast her sword to chop the head of
by Sierra
March 23, 2014
Because the loud laughing was the other thing almost fast as a dragon ready to attack sierra.she used fast her sword to chop the head of

Loniizrath
March 23, 2014

The beetle quickly scuttled away. The room was now empty, but a large iron door stood at the other side of the cave.

by Loniizrath
March 23, 2014

The beetle quickly scuttled away. The room was now empty, but a large iron door stood at the other side of the cave.

Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

Aloktaas walked to the iron door. He only opened it a little to be able to pear in there to see if anything; or anyone lerked...

by Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

Aloktaas walked to the iron door. He only opened it a little to be able to pear in there to see if anything; or anyone lerked...

Loniizrath
March 23, 2014

He could only see the left side of the room, and he saw a dead bandit clutching a steel dagger. Alea's steel dagger

by Loniizrath
March 23, 2014

He could only see the left side of the room, and he saw a dead bandit clutching a steel dagger. Alea's steel dagger

Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

"Sierra! The dagger is here!" Aloktaas exclaimed quietly, for he was still worried about the right side of the room, and what dangers it may hold. Paranoid and brave was Aloktaas, and shortly after, he said "I am going in, I donnot wish any of you harmed.  You are all such nice people, and in my old age I could tell that much by looking at you two! Farewell, in case." Aloktaas then entered the room.

by Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

"Sierra! The dagger is here!" Aloktaas exclaimed quietly, for he was still worried about the right side of the room, and what dangers it may hold. Paranoid and brave was Aloktaas, and shortly after, he said "I am going in, I donnot wish any of you harmed.  You are all such nice people, and in my old age I could tell that much by looking at you two! Farewell, in case." Aloktaas then entered the room.

Sierra
March 23, 2014
Sierra was surprised of that kind,but waited now at the imperial,but don't like him so much
by Sierra
March 23, 2014
Sierra was surprised of that kind,but waited now at the imperial,but don't like him so much

Loniizrath
March 23, 2014

Aloktaas started walking to the dagger, but stopped when he heard a loud wooshing noise from the other side of the room. He looked over to see a cloud of steam spraying out of something. When the steam went away, he was faced with a 12-foot tall Dwarven Centurion. Scanning the room, it detected Aloktaas, and started marching towards him...

by Loniizrath
March 23, 2014

Aloktaas started walking to the dagger, but stopped when he heard a loud wooshing noise from the other side of the room. He looked over to see a cloud of steam spraying out of something. When the steam went away, he was faced with a 12-foot tall Dwarven Centurion. Scanning the room, it detected Aloktaas, and started marching towards him...

Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

Aloktaas took the dagger quickly, and threw it out the door. "Go! Complete the quest!" Aloktaas quickly locked the door with him in there.

by Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

Aloktaas took the dagger quickly, and threw it out the door. "Go! Complete the quest!" Aloktaas quickly locked the door with him in there.

Loniizrath
March 23, 2014

Unfazed, the gigantic automaton continued its approach toward Aloktaas, its hammer poised for the kill.

by Loniizrath
March 23, 2014

Unfazed, the gigantic automaton continued its approach toward Aloktaas, its hammer poised for the kill.

Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

Aloktaas dropped his weapon. Aloktaas then started to take a new shape. His hands became claws, his face became the face of a beast, and Lo! Aloktaas turned into a great wearwolf. White was his fur, with a beard along his dog-like jaw. Aloktaas lunged at the Centurion with ferocious roar and power and anger in his eyes.

by Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

Aloktaas dropped his weapon. Aloktaas then started to take a new shape. His hands became claws, his face became the face of a beast, and Lo! Aloktaas turned into a great wearwolf. White was his fur, with a beard along his dog-like jaw. Aloktaas lunged at the Centurion with ferocious roar and power and anger in his eyes.

ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

an arrow wized past hitting the enimy, not doing much harm, looking amazed at aloktaas, zane asks "may i help out"

by ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

an arrow wized past hitting the enimy, not doing much harm, looking amazed at aloktaas, zane asks "may i help out"

Sierra
March 23, 2014
Sierra took the dagger she thought a little time but then she startet to run out of the cave "common out of here"she walked again back to whitrun and the compainons
by Sierra
March 23, 2014
Sierra took the dagger she thought a little time but then she startet to run out of the cave "common out of here"she walked again back to whitrun and the compainons
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.