Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

the dovahs wrath

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Loniizrath
March 28, 2014

I care only for the scrimitars, Bloodscythe and Soulrender.

by Loniizrath
March 28, 2014

I care only for the scrimitars, Bloodscythe and Soulrender.

ZaneKata
March 28, 2014

"so what are those weapons? and is there anything else good i can find in there"

by ZaneKata
March 28, 2014

"so what are those weapons? and is there anything else good i can find in there"

Aloktaas Krein
March 29, 2014

"Gold, Armor, and weapons are all that I know are there. Are we all ready to travel?"

by Aloktaas Krein
March 29, 2014

"Gold, Armor, and weapons are all that I know are there. Are we all ready to travel?"

ZaneKata
March 29, 2014

"yes, lets head out"

*we start leaving with our steeds

by ZaneKata
March 29, 2014

"yes, lets head out"

*we start leaving with our steeds

BanditNation
March 30, 2014

"This will be fun."

by BanditNation
March 30, 2014

"This will be fun."

Alduin The World Eater
April 17, 2014

This post has been deleted.

by Alduin The World Eater
April 17, 2014

This post has been deleted.

Alduin The World Eater
April 17, 2014
Alduin The World Eater

*Rides up on a black horse with wings crossing their path and looks at them long black hair reaching hands and only kept out of face by a golden elven circlet*

Where are you heading if I may ask? *Blinks sharp red eyes*

April 17, 2014
Alduin The World Eater

*Rides up on a black horse with wings crossing their path and looks at them long black hair reaching hands and only kept out of face by a golden elven circlet*

Where are you heading if I may ask? *Blinks sharp red eyes*

ZaneKata
April 17, 2014

"Solthstiem, my friends here say theres tresure"

by ZaneKata
April 17, 2014

"Solthstiem, my friends here say theres tresure"

Alduin The World Eater
April 17, 2014

*gives a slight laugh* If you want real tresure why do you think Morrowind would be the place for it? I would say Cyrodiil or Skyrim would be best for tresure.

*holds out hand and black hair turns red and eyes turn amber* Names Erindil Athiane by the way I'm a high elf I'm on my way to Cyrodiil to visit a friend... well a dark elf mage who can fix my curse really.

April 17, 2014

*gives a slight laugh* If you want real tresure why do you think Morrowind would be the place for it? I would say Cyrodiil or Skyrim would be best for tresure.

*holds out hand and black hair turns red and eyes turn amber* Names Erindil Athiane by the way I'm a high elf I'm on my way to Cyrodiil to visit a friend... well a dark elf mage who can fix my curse really.

ZaneKata
April 17, 2014

"Curse, from whom? May i ask" *I glanced at his change in apperance, "we might as well travle to Cyrodiil and Skyrim as well, but let us get the tresure here first"

by ZaneKata
April 17, 2014

"Curse, from whom? May i ask" *I glanced at his change in apperance, "we might as well travle to Cyrodiil and Skyrim as well, but let us get the tresure here first"

Alduin The World Eater
April 17, 2014

*turns horse* well I was cursed by a necromaner I think? *shrugs* Well who ever it was I'm getting this curse lifted it's gone on for atleast 4 years now and I'm sick of it I look like Alduin when I'm like that... Who would want to look like a dead dragon *rolls eyes* not me

April 17, 2014

*turns horse* well I was cursed by a necromaner I think? *shrugs* Well who ever it was I'm getting this curse lifted it's gone on for atleast 4 years now and I'm sick of it I look like Alduin when I'm like that... Who would want to look like a dead dragon *rolls eyes* not me

Tezoth the Inferno
August 3, 2014

*an odd nord clad in daedric armor is leaning against a partially collapsed wall* such a strange group of individuals. You lot would do well to stay away from this place. a bunch of milk-drnkers aren't exactly welcome beyond this point.

by Tezoth the Inferno
August 3, 2014

*an odd nord clad in daedric armor is leaning against a partially collapsed wall* such a strange group of individuals. You lot would do well to stay away from this place. a bunch of milk-drnkers aren't exactly welcome beyond this point.

Yoldrog
August 4, 2014
Tezoth the Inferno

(you do realize this rp hasnt been posted on since april right? :P)

by Yoldrog
August 4, 2014
Tezoth the Inferno

(you do realize this rp hasnt been posted on since april right? :P)

Maarstrunah
August 6, 2014

Maarstrunah

*Flys down and lands in front of the travelers shaking the earth* Greetings joor, *I stare at the horse as if hungry* it sounds like you have a problem... I may assist... For a price *i give an terrorfying grin*

by Maarstrunah
August 6, 2014

Maarstrunah

*Flys down and lands in front of the travelers shaking the earth* Greetings joor, *I stare at the horse as if hungry* it sounds like you have a problem... I may assist... For a price *i give an terrorfying grin*

ZaneKata
August 8, 2014

*notices the newcomers* "milk drinkers you say?" zane says nonamused *throws dagger past the nords head missing by an inch* "if you want a bunch of lazy milk drinkers, youve come to the wrong bar, buddy" walks slowly and rougly bumps shoulders and retreves the dagger from the wall behind*

(XD i know this thread has been neglected, but id like to get it back up and running if we can)

by ZaneKata
August 8, 2014

*notices the newcomers* "milk drinkers you say?" zane says nonamused *throws dagger past the nords head missing by an inch* "if you want a bunch of lazy milk drinkers, youve come to the wrong bar, buddy" walks slowly and rougly bumps shoulders and retreves the dagger from the wall behind*

(XD i know this thread has been neglected, but id like to get it back up and running if we can)

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.