Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What Shout is your favourite?

<<  <  1  2  3 

dragonborn739
October 5, 2015

Slow Time is mostly my favorite. It just seems like you always have the upper hand and can end the battle quickly without much damage. With less cooldown perks on amulets or armor, you can use it every two minutes or so. It's really cool to just see them struggle to hit you while you hit them ten times with a bow. That and Fire Breath with the meditation on the shout and the perk in the Dragonborn DLC, it's extremely powerful.

by dragonborn739
October 5, 2015

Slow Time is mostly my favorite. It just seems like you always have the upper hand and can end the battle quickly without much damage. With less cooldown perks on amulets or armor, you can use it every two minutes or so. It's really cool to just see them struggle to hit you while you hit them ten times with a bow. That and Fire Breath with the meditation on the shout and the perk in the Dragonborn DLC, it's extremely powerful.

Krent Sil
October 9, 2015

I'm gonna say Storm Call. I almost never travel with any companions or horses, so I can use the shout any time I want to help clear out any threats on the field that are just a bit too tough to face head on and (almost) never worry about accidentally killing anyone important

by Krent Sil
October 9, 2015

I'm gonna say Storm Call. I almost never travel with any companions or horses, so I can use the shout any time I want to help clear out any threats on the field that are just a bit too tough to face head on and (almost) never worry about accidentally killing anyone important

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 10, 2015

Aura Whisper and Slow Time are a lot of fun.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 10, 2015

Aura Whisper and Slow Time are a lot of fun.

Shadow
October 11, 2015

Tiid-Klo-Ui (Time Sand Eternity) Slow time because it can become so OP

by Shadow
October 11, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 11, 2015
Shadow

Yes, slow time is quite powerful you can kill someone before even drawing there sword, plus with talos's ability and amulet, it's even more OP

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 11, 2015
Shadow

Yes, slow time is quite powerful you can kill someone before even drawing there sword, plus with talos's ability and amulet, it's even more OP

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
It matters.
I like elementar fury when i play with unenchanted warhammer, or dragon aspect in combat.
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
It matters.

I like elementar fury when i play with unenchanted warhammer, or dragon aspect in combat.

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
I also like to troll others, so when i play tag with my kids, i always use wuld... NAH KEST! it is very trolly and i laugh too much when i see my kid trying to catch me anyway. Or throw voice to distract bandits, to make them running like retards all over the place
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
I also like to troll others, so when i play tag with my kids, i always use wuld... NAH KEST! it is very trolly and i laugh too much when i see my kid trying to catch me anyway. Or throw voice to distract bandits, to make them running like retards all over the place
<<  <  1  2  3 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.